A Woman's Mouth

T

txgent101

I started a thread some time back about hand/mouth play. I think it has been popular! At heart though, my main interest (fetish if you will) is in the woman’s mouth. Her lips, her slightly parted and willing, receptive mouth. I have collected quite a few pictures of a woman’s mouth in that style. Sometimes her lips are closed, depends. More of her face, perhaps, but not the main attraction. Sometimes showing some tongue; maybe, depends. Let’s try it and see.
I found a definition of this:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8f23c2d61da2696a7dfc2e85f2faf855/tumblr_p2cuwbaeZB1x1x355o1_500.jpg

So, I am starting this new thread to share some of those images, and invite others to share theirs.

What I am going for here is:
A woman’s mouth, not a man’s. Emphasis on her mouth, minimal inclusion of other objects. A stray hair works well. Still pictures or GIF’s.

Here are a few examples:
tumblr_p2cv2aqCLA1x1x355o1_540.jpg

tumblr_p2cv4mJ6PS1x1x355o1_250.jpg

tumblr_p2cvckUBQl1x1x355o1_500.gif

I may be inviting obnoxious pictures and that may happen, but I thought I would give it a try. It may also be so specialized as to attract little interest. But we shall see how it works out. Hope someone else enjoys this!

my first offering: a woman's pleasure as shown at her mouth

attachment.php

Attachments

• lit pic 003a.jpg
    lit pic 003a.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 221
To me, the only way a woman's, or a man's, mouth is attractiveis if it has a cock in it or it is sucking an ass!

lips

When looking at her lips I am wondering if the shape of her pussy lips compare

Back