A Glimpse of Summer

The Focus

One before work, 'cuz ya'll have been too kind :)

When we really look at our work, we always seem yo find more and more of our favorites, :). Take your time as you search through, the anticipation is glorious.

What a marvelous view, the roundness complmented bt upur beautifulskin tone. Your feet and calves are just drawing our attention to your firmer assets. And I definitely see the focal play. *smiles very wide* so glad that you enjoyed it.

p.s. Who needs words to say how completely Erotic your photo is. Downright hot if I do say so myself. Definitely gave me a big.... smile indeed :)

When we really look at our work, we always seem yo find more and more of our favorites, :). Take your time as you search through, the anticipation is glorious.

What a marvelous view, the roundness complmented bt upur beautifulskin tone. Your feet and calves are just drawing our attention to your firmer assets. And I definitely see the focal play. *smiles very wide* so glad that you enjoyed it.

p.s. Who needs words to say how completely Erotic your photo is. Downright hot if I do say so myself. Definitely gave me a big.... smile indeed :)

I do what I can to provide smiles all around ;)

:eek: Posh period drama voice?! My only weakness, how did you know?! Consider yourself forgiven :kiss:

:)

*smiles chuffeldly to himself*
perhaps we should sit down and rewatch downton abbey m'lady

x

yes yes i do like where this is going

And you said you were lacking inspiration! Cheeky is perfect, perfect, perfect! :eek:

:heart:

You guys are too much! Thanks for making me smile during an otherwise irritating day at work :heart:

ick irritating work sucks balls(like moth balls for your girls that like guy balls :p )

You guys are too much! Thanks for making me smile during an otherwise irritating day at work :heart:

You've already helped us get through the day, why can't we return the favor? ;) 'tis only proper after all.

Just don't let work make you :nana: save it for us :D

I have to concur with the rest of the posters. Gorgeous photos. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you are enjoying been seen as much as I am looking at you.

You have an incredibly sexy back and skin. Thanks for sharing. I hope we can see more of that.

Peering through the trees

Bumping this up and around. Although the cool breezes have begun to settle in, I'm still hoping to find a glimpse of Summer soon.

Beautiful photos Summer, thanks for sharing and welcome to Lit. You have a very sensuous mouth wanting to be kissed:kiss::rose:

Thank you, thank you, thank you all! Work usually steals my time Thursday - Sunday, and I've got a couple things keeping me busy on my days off this week, but hopefully I will be able to post some more pictures soon!

Thank you, thank you, thank you all! Work usually steals my time Thursday - Sunday, and I've got a couple things keeping me busy on my days off this week, but hopefully I will be able to post some more pictures soon!

:) no rush hun but i have to admit seeing your name makes me smile with or without pictures ;)

Thanks for sharing some pictures of your beauty. I really like your hair and you have great legs.

Looking forward to seeing your artistic style ;) And your bed looks extremely comfy. In the spot riiiiiiiight there *points to the small uncovered spot, stage left.*

:) no rush hun but i have to admit seeing your name makes me smile with or without pictures ;)

Aw, glad to hear it :)

Thanks for sharing some pictures of your beauty. I really like your hair and you have great legs.

You're welcome, and thank you!

Looking forward to seeing your artistic style ;) And your bed looks extremely comfy. In the spot riiiiiiiight there *points to the small uncovered spot, stage left.*

Hehe, my bed is very comfy! You can try to nestle in that empty spot...but right now you'd have to convince my pup to move.

Wonderful images. Maybe its the lighting and the arthritic feel of the inked pics that has me all smiling.

That and that wonderful butt...

thanks for sharing!

Back