Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me ?

Random Bum Shots
Bent Over
My tight asshole

Lets just say that after a night of anal fun my ass does NOT look that small lol

It may just be me or the contrast of seeing your avatar ...almost innocent girl next doorish ...to the sinfully whorish pics you post ...is just ....for a lack of an actual word Mmmmmmm...it brings to life the saying of what "every" man wants which is "a lady on the street but a whore between the sheets" .....and I would hope you take that as a compliment as it is meant to be ...if by chance the word "whore" offends you ..you can take it as sensually inspiring ...or if not take it as its said ...idk maybe its just me ??

Tease
07 (Not a fan of this one)
08 (You can see my smile in this one, which I know people like)

Been a long long time but new pics are up! And finally submitted Friendly Favours 2 (which I'm still not happy with but it's time to move on I think!) so that should be up soon (if it doesn't get rejected.

Tease

Been a long long time but new pics are up! And finally submitted Friendly Favours 2 (which I'm still not happy with but it's time to move on I think!) so that should be up soon (if it doesn't get rejected.
Sorry I have been so long Goey but god I have missed you and your beauty

I am a new fan of yours. Just found this thread. Love your pics and love your stories.

You have such a sweet pussy and a wonderful ass. I could play with that for days. :D :D :D

Question: Do you ever leave the butt plug in place while you BF fills your pussy with that cock of his? How does that feel?

Keep sending pictures and keep up the writing. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Tease

Some great new pics! Good to see you back :)
Looking forward to reading FF2, I enjoyed the first one immensely! Made me come several times ;)

Wow!! You have a new fan! What an ass you have along with that delectable pussy and the rest of your body is fantastic too!!! I would love to spend a while licking that tight asshole to get it ready for some action! Can't wait to see more of your sexy body and beautiful smile!

Tease

Goey-welcome back sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: Do you ever leave the butt plug in place while you BF fills your pussy with that cock of his? How does that feel?

Yes we do this a fair bit, normally before anal. I probably prefer it over DP (with another man) as it's less of a hassle.

+ Thankies for the other comments :) It seems most seem to like my bum/asshole so I'll try and get more pics of those up soon.

(Bonus Cock pic: enjoy!)

Last edited:
Good lord I missed you. :)

Glad to have you back and as always eagerly waiting to see more.

Love the bent over pic! you have such a nice round juicy ass and a pretty little tight asshole too.

Had a pic request for boots, will try and get it done soon. Don't feel the need to pm me asking for requests or questions about anything (I'm really quite happy to answer any sex related questions) and just post them here.

Discussing them in public adds a bit of a kick to it ;)

:rose: oh your photos rock this morning..... talk about a need for a long shower:devil:

How could I pass up that offer?

Had a pic request for boots, will try and get it done soon. Don't feel the need to pm me asking for requests or questions about anything (I'm really quite happy to answer any sex related questions) and just post them here.

OK - maybe an unoriginal one to start. Considering a lot of girls don't like anal, what is it that you enjoy about it?

Just had to say hi, only just found this thread and looked at all the pictures. You look great and you have a great ass and pussy. You have a lucky man

Ok, can you describe to us what it feels like when your man eases his cock into your ass?

Hello,

I saw your posts in the Sexuality Central forum and noticed your sig. Great thread, and I love your writings.

I really like how your stories are straight to the point and well written. And obviously, beautiful pictures. Especially the anal/oral/office stuff. Do you think we could see any shots of you in nice dress or something?

Just found your pic thread and I'm addicted. I love the nipple piercing I've always been a huge fan of nipple piercings. And I love girls that are into anal, it's one of the hottest things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back