Author with poor English needs an editor

sweetdreamssss

Really Experienced
I'm non English speaker and my story got rejected by literotica. It was a one shot "first time " story . If anyone is patient enough to edit my story or even rewrite ,you are most welcome .

Fyi, it's written in an indian ( country) perspective

You need to say how many words and in which category it was submitted. Prospective editors want to be able to assess how much time they are likely to spend on it and whether or not they are prepared to edit a story in the category you’ve chosen. Nobody is going to rewrite it for you. You’ll get a critique explaining what’s wrong with it but you need to quote, on here, what reason was given for the reaction.

You need to say how many words and in which category it was submitted. Prospective editors want to be able to assess how much time they are likely to spend on it and whether or not they are prepared to edit a story in the category you’ve chosen. Nobody is going to rewrite it for you. You’ll get a critique explaining what’s wrong with it but you need to quote, on here, what reason was given for the reaction.
english

Looks like your pm's are off.. May help if they where on so others could contact you by pm for more info :)

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Looks like your pm's are off.. May help if they where on so others could contact you by pm for more info :)

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Yes thank you Lynn :)

Back