Hot on the trail...

I realize that you're not on fire, and you're standing in snow, but my immediate response was to shout: "Drop and Roll!"

I have a feeling you're not fun just in the forest ;) ... what a sexy redhead :devil:

Lookin very good. and such a good idea. A few years ago, both the wife and I made naked snow angles in the back yard. Each one was filmed by the one that was warm and dry. Funniest thing was the way she ran into the house screaming how cold it was.

Forest_Fun said:
Hmmm, I thought I saw someone moving in the neighbor's house..... Maybe it's you?
I'm sure I would have noticed if someone looking like you do suddenly started taking her clothes off next door. :D

What a welcome to my thread! Thank you so much! It was more then I expected…. :heart::heart::heart:

And you know what….. Today is Tuesday…..:cool:

Titty Tuesday

And, as promised….:devil:
Jacket is removed

Your pics are more than I expected too ;)

More fun in the forest....

Yes, more fun in the forest.... Well, technically I'm in the car, but still....

I had been working from home but I also had people at my home.... And I really felt like having som "me-time" and ended up taking my car for a drive to a nearby secluded place.

Fun in the forest

I had been working from home but I also had people at my home.... And I really felt like having som "me-time" and ended up taking my car for a drive to a nearby secluded place.

Fun in the forest

Yeah, that works for me.

Fun in the forest
Never wished I was a steering wheel before..

Back