Pregnancy by irregular means

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Note: thread may contain body horror, please read at your own discretion

Stories about women who become pregnant in ways outside of in vitro or fucking a guy.

1. Fantasy story. Queen or princess loses her beloved husband. He had no heirs so a civil war is expected. However, a witch in the dungeon promises a solution in exchange for her freedom. Witch is kept under guard but takes the queen to a barren field where she has her husband buried. From that spot grows a fleshy plant that ensnares and captures the queen. While the queen is caught, it grows a phallus and and mates with her. The queen’s soldiers free her and kill the plant and the witch who tries to warn them against interrupting.

The queen returns pregnant and when the mages inspect her, they determine the child is in fact the son of the king. The child is born and grows into a fine young man, however, on the day of his coronation, the queen hears moaning and groaning from her sons chambers. Opening the door, she finds all of the female staff trapped in fleshy prisons, which are extending from her son’s body. ...seems the boy isn’t completely human.

2. Gold digger tries to seduce rich eccentric woman. Woman takes her into her home but is resistant to marrying her. Gold digger offers to do anything and woman says she wants gold digger to have her baby. Gold digger decides to play along and does all of the “rituals” her lover asks of her, including ritual sex and chanting magical spells. Gold digger secretly plans to seduce a close relative of the woman but the day she goes to fuck them, she suddenly feeels very ill. Turns out she’s pregnant. As her wife happily plans their marriage, gold digger wonders what is growing inside of her.

3. More silly than horrific but porn star decides to do an event where all of her paying fans can meet her at a private pool and shoot a scene with her...non penetrative however. Ones who can’t be there may mail in jars full of cum. The culmination is a scene where her thousands of fans’ spunk is all put in a hot tub and she dunks herself in it. The idea is a hit, she makes a buttload off of it and the video views quickly hit the millions in no time. Alls looking up for her...then she finds out she’s pregnant. Turns out some of her fans sperm is so virile that it still managed to swim up inside of her to her womb despite her just dunking herself into the mix .

...which leads to the next event where she offers to fuck whoever’s got the matching DNA sample
 
I have this rolling fantasy about mind-controlling hive-living crustacean aliens that think humans are sub-form of their species. They have special creatures (they even refer to them as a different gender) who can fish blastocyst out of the womb before it nestled, and suspend it by coating it in organic crust basically making a fully qualified human egg, suitable for dry storage forever. It can be subsequently planted in a special womb-bug or back in human female where the crust dilute and it resumes growth. That's usually done with full consent, but technically doesn't necessarily need to be.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top