BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Wow. Can't believe I'm asking permission for this but may I masturbate to your pics please?

Here I'm trying hard not to .. Tease my way up .. Once I got started
not sure if I would wanna quit .. :eek: ;)

Once you got started, I’m not sure I’d want you to quit! :)

you look amazing.perfect body. i would be proud showing you off then taking you home for a lot of fucking

So, sounds like dinner then dessert ;)

Wow. Can't believe I'm asking permission for this but may I masturbate to your pics please?

Don’t ask, don’t tell.

Holy smokes.

This is too cute :)

It’s about one month until one of my favorite times of the year - Halloween!!

So time to start looking for costumes (All the yays for Yandy.com!) and also go back and dig up some pics of my past faves. ;)

So, who has costume ideas for me? :)

So time to start looking for costumes (All the yays for Yandy.com!) and also go back and dig up some pics of my past faves. ;)

Oh boy I can't wait for this.

well the naughty nurse and French maid are obvious....Wonder Woman or maybe Mystique....and there is always Lady Godiva :D:devil:

Halloween is the best! I'm sure you would sexy rock any costume. I had a fun Halloween thread here a few years ago, and would be fun to do this again...:devil:

whatever it is has to show off those sexy legs of yours and that amazing body, the cavewoman idea is good, a sexy emoji or a cheerleader but thats probably been done already

whatever it is has to show off those sexy legs of yours and that amazing body, the cavewoman idea is good, a sexy emoji or a cheerleader but thats probably been done already

These are great ideas! I’ve actually never done a cheerleader costume - never know, maybe this will be the year :)

How about the Swiss miss girl. I love the partial stockings. I think your legs would be perfect in those.

How about the Swiss miss girl. I love the partial stockings. I think your legs would be perfect in those.

Love it. I actually did have a Swiss Miss/Beer Girl costume years ago! :)

Maybe I’ll find one and that could be the hump day pic for later ;)

Hmmm. Cheerleader would be great on you! You'd have to find one that has a provocative team name emblazoned on it though!

How about "shipwreck girl"? No bra (or only very light), an oversized men's blue shirt all cut into tatters, showing off those looooong legs, and flip flops (since you won't go out barefoot). Maybe some kind of banged up straw hat with palm leaves all around it. Some smudges.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Cheerleader would be great on you! You'd have to find one that has a provocative team name emblazoned on it though!

How about "shipwreck girl"? No bra (or only very light), an oversized men's blue shirt all cut into tatters, showing off those looooong legs, and flip flops (since you won't go out barefoot). Maybe some kind of banged up straw hat with palm leaves all around it. Some smudges.

Oh my goodness, how creative is this?! Love it!

I don't know if I have the time (or patience) to put it all together, but super creative!!

Love seeing everybody's Halloween costume ideas - keep them coming! :)

How about a little french maid outfit?

I think you would rock being the Emperor from the story "The Emperor's New Clothes." Of course, he didn't have any clothes on ...

.. am I being too obvious about being smitten by the though of seeing you undressed? *GRIN*

Back