Ass licking is divine!

Absolutely love the feeling of a warm tongue probing my tight little hole and making it wet and juicy and ready to receive a nice big stiff dick.

After my First marriage ended...I knew where and how to get off easy....other guys. I use to have a regular oral buddy. (until he and his wife seduced me) Whe he'd stop....I felt I was doing something right when he'd turn around after and extensive rimming and tongue fucking....the pre-cum was dripping to the floor

Last edited:
Glad to see this thread alive and well. Now I just need what some of these guys in the pics are getting haha

The best thing about rimming, is NOT washing up afterward and going about a day's activities with the scent on your face, up your nose, and in my case in my mustache.

I've gone out and about with the scent of sex on my face, ass, cock, balls, and pussy, from male and female partners, and it's kept me aroused all day.

It was a long time ago, but perhaps the best was when my male partner and I went out to a Renaissance Fair after a wild session of sex in which I'd rimmed him for what seemed like forever. His tang was so strong up my nose that it drove me wild and I could taste it when I'd lick my mustache. The thought that maybe other people could smell it on me drove me wilder still.

I was hard and leaking the whole time and we finally had to leave and "take care of business" so I could get some relief.

After my First marriage ended...I knew where and how to get off easy....other guys. I use to have a regular oral buddy. (until he and his wife seduced me) he's stop....I felt I was doing something right when he'd turn around after and extensive rimming and tongue fucking....the pre-cum was dripping to the floor

Sounds delicious, Klip! I'd be there lapping that sweet nectar off the floor! But then, YOU know me!!! 😄😈

Musky tastes so divine in my lips!

Mmmm...YES, priapusone! Not only tastes divine, but the act alone is simply a HUGE "head-trip" high for me! Licking and tongue-loving another man's asshole! Wow! Or, even better yet, actually KISSING his asshole! THAT is a head thrill almost without equal!!! I LOVE doing that!!! 💓💋

After my First marriage ended...I knew where and how to get off easy....other guys. I use to have a regular oral buddy. (until he and his wife seduced me) he's stop....I felt I was doing something right when he'd turn around after and extensive rimming and tongue fucking....the pre-cum was dripping to the floor

How right you are, klip. In high school a buddy and I gave each other BJs. But after my first divorce I met with a bi couple and along with blow jobs he and I would rim each other. His wife liked watching and also get involved sucking and stroking our cocks.

Back