Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I kiss you back as I try to pull my pants up and nervously looks over my shoulder) yeah but shouldn't I leave before someone comes in (I back up and bump into a shower wall)

(i giggle softly) well if anyone cums in all they would see is you pleasuring me... and me pleasuring you (i walk over to you while your back is against the shower wall and i drop to my knees and i start to lick and suck at your cock)

(i giggle softly) well if anyone cums in all they would see is you pleasuring me... and me pleasuring you (i walk over to you while your back is against the shower wall and i drop to my knees and i start to lick and suck at your cock)

(I moan and pant rubbing your head softly as I look down and watches you) oh TA this is so hot and you are so good a bjs you know you can make me cum in seconds

(I moan and pant rubbing your head softly as I look down and watches you) oh TA this is so hot and you are so good a bjs you know you can make me cum in seconds

(i suck faster one of my hands reaches up and cups your balls rubbing them gently. i moan as i taste both of us on your hard cock)

(i suck faster one of my hands reaches up and cups your balls rubbing them gently. i moan as i taste both of us on your hard cock)

(I moan out loudly lightly growling gripping your hair my cock already throbbing some precum ozzes out onto your tounge) oh god so good TA!

(I moan out loudly lightly growling gripping your hair my cock already throbbing some precum ozzes out onto your tounge) oh god so good TA!

(i moan as you grip my hair. my lips tighten around you as i suck faster. loving how your cock feels in my mouth as it slides in and out)

(i suck you more letting your cock head slide down the back of my throat. i moan as i feel your cock swelling up)
Sticky(G), wel 'cum' back. Paris get over her & give me a kisds please??) TA, I have a load for you if Prris doens't get ti first.

Sticky(G), wel 'cum' back. Paris get over her & give me a kisds please??) TA, I have a load for you if Prris doens't get ti first.

(finishing sucking BHN and walks out of the bathroom. Smiling at PA) hi PA... you got something special for me...

I'm doing pretty good right now. Figured I'd check this thread out. Gotta say im already enjoying it ;)

How are you TA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back