The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've no idea what that means.

Either I'm going prematurely senile, or it's a US/UK thing...

It's line from the movie, "An Officer and a Gentleman". When the Gunnery Sgt. goes out to meet the new recruits, he starts by insulting them. At one point, he singles one out and says he looks like he's the type to fuck a guy in the ass without the decency of giving him a reach-around.

It's line from the movie, "An Officer and a Gentleman". When the Gunnery Sgt. goes out to meet the new recruits, he starts by insulting them. At one point, he singles one out and says he looks like he's the type to fuck a guy in the ass without the decency of giving him a reach-around.

An officer I may be, but not always a gentleman. :rolleyes:

(And I'll leave you to fathom the meaning of that...)

Oh, I think I have it figured out.

The "no gentleman" part, probably, but what about the first part?

I am an officer without ever having been appointed or elected or commissioned, in a service that accepts no resignation, yet is not secret.

PM me your best guess.

Y'all are fun. Really.

Beastie, I'm doing okay. Been a quiet day, but a good one.

Bear, that's a bath I might have to indulge in!!

Molly, *hugs* (Read about your day...figure maybe hugs might help)

The Dragon stirs.

Hi Angel,
May I pour you a drink ?
Top-up anyone ?

Well in the real world, I'm having a perry (pear cider) to wind down before bed and celebrate getting a new PC and setting it up. So I guess I might as well have a virtual one too!

The Dragon stirs.

Hi Angel,
May I pour you a drink ?
Top-up anyone ?

Well in the real world, I'm having a perry (pear cider) to wind down before bed and celebrate getting a new PC and setting it up. So I guess I might as well have a virtual one too!

Hello gentlemen. *hugs*

Mmmm. Diet pepsi with a splash of rum and two lime wedges would be very nice.

Pear Cider. That actually sounds good. Oh. New pc. Good going!!

Hello gentlemen. *hugs*

Mmmm. Diet pepsi with a splash of rum and two lime wedges would be very nice.

Pear Cider. That actually sounds good. Oh. New pc. Good going!!

A couple of weeks ago I tried some Estonian yellow plum and wine cider. That was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back