Jungle Mystery (Closed)

She continued to move finding each way to move that seemed to feel good to both of them as she smiled purring and nuzzling against him.

Talk to me I want to understand more... More
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He smiled gently up at her,

"You have seen your brother mate, this is one of many positions for humans, it feels good yes?"

Without waiting for her answer he continued,

"Now you slide me deeper into you, I have given you control for now, how deep and fast I am able to go is now in your hand. Do what feels good for you and I can assure you that it will feel great for me."
 
She nodded when he asked if it felt good and then hearing him say she had some form of control over this and tilted her bead but began to move again trying to figure out what would feel good like this as she continued to move she watched his face to see if both were feeling good.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He looked up at her, his hands resting on her hips as she slid him deeper into her tight entrance, it felt great and he made sure to let her know that he enjoyed it a lot.
 
She began to move more and more growing to like this purring at the sensations nipping at his lips and clawing some at his chest instinct taking over more and more.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He ran his hands over her body as she moved on top of him, not only did he enjoy it, he was glad to see that she did too.
 
Her movements changed as her body drew closer to whatever that intoxicating release was... a whimper falling from her lips as her eyes closed her movements faster and stronger.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

The increased pace and depth was something that he loved, by the way her body was reacting it seemed like she was steering towards another orgasm. He nibbled on her neck as her hips moved over his.
 
She continued moving riding.. gasping she whimpered nipping at him clawing her eyes closed as she felt her body flooding with those strange sensations again and again.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He moved with her as good as he could from his position, it felt good as her tight pussy slid over his now lubricated cock. His hands locked on her breasts, his fingers teasing and pinching her hard nipples.
 
She gasped again riding harder more hungrily as she closed her eyes tossing her head back once more.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He slipped his hands from her breasts, resting his hands on her sides and helping her in her movements.
 
Riding harder and faster with his help she growled snarling nipping and clawing at him her mind gone in the fog of another orgasm building.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He moved with her as best he could, watching her as her body started to show signs of another orgasm building up. He wanted to feel that, her body convulsing all over his hard cock.
 
Growling and bucking her eyes opened and locked on his a predatory primal glint in them as her body once more felt the intensity of orgasm. She nipped at him and nuzzling against him purring she kept watching him her hips still moving only slowing a little.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He leaned closer, nipping and nibbling on her neck, his hands moving only to support her movements.
 
Watching his eyes was he also feeling such strange sensations. Her head tossed back again gasping for each breath as they continued moving together. Growls falling from her lips.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He could feel that she wanted acknowledgment that he found it just as pleasurable as she did. He went with her movements, finding his own pleasure, allowing it to wash over his features, to ensure that she knew that he enjoyed it.
 
Once she glanced back to him seeing the pleasure on his face she leaned her face down and nuzzled her cheek against his. Gasping again softly by his ear she whimpered purring at all of the pleasure and desire.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He was drawing close to his orgasm, her tightness and the way she swiveled her hips while thrusting onto him was working magic on his system, he gently bit her jaw and ear next to his face, his hands sliding to her firm buttocks, squeezing the firm flesh.
 
Orgasm was again overtaking her as she gasped shaking looking into his eyes as she nipped at his lips

A whimper and orgasm overtook her fully
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He felt her orgasm again and held her in place over him, placing gentle kisses on her neck. Finally he rolled her over, following her, keeping his shaft embedded inside of her as he started to build up slow thrusts inside of her.
 
Purring feeling him thrusting again even just slowly she was greatly loving the sensations and nipped at his lips. Her eyes locking on his as she watched him now on top of her as she smiled and nuzzled as if encouraging him.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He kept his slow, deep thrusts, giving her more time to adjust to the position. One which of course came almost natural to humans, but not to her.
 
It was almost combative but there was no pain so she continued to watch his eyes and smiled to him nipping curious at his move but for now was going to follow his lead her hips pressing into his thrusts.
 
Back
Top