Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks but if you have the flu, which it sounds like, you do what you have to to take care of yourself. :rose:

Yup. :rose:

Plus my colleagues won't appreciate me being around them, I don't think.

I just called in. First time I've ever had to take a day off. Now I have to write special instructions and all. :rolleyes:

It's a good thing I live right next to the high school though, that way my husband can drop it all off tomorrow morning. And it's a short day, so it could be worse.

Yup. :rose:

Plus my colleagues won't appreciate me being around them, I don't think.

I just called in. First time I've ever had to take a day off. Now I have to write special instructions and all. :rolleyes:

It's a good thing I live right next to the high school though, that way my husband can drop it all off tomorrow morning. And it's a short day, so it could be worse.

This is very true. Now some may shoot me for suggesting this...but have you tried any alcohol at all? I generally like a screwdriver when I'm feeling sick. And its kind of a family thing...Grandmom [who was a nurse] preferred brandy and Dad [who was an EMT] prefers scotch when he's sick.

*wriggle... POUNCE!* :D
Hellow. :cathappy:

Now, a Very Serious Question: did you wriggle your bottom when you wriggled, or was it just wriggling in general? Like, whole body wriggling?
Because I always think of bottom wriggling when I think of wriggling. Just because of, yanno, cat-pouncing booties and stuff.

Hellow. :cathappy:

Now, a Very Serious Question: did you wriggle your bottom when you wriggled, or was it just wriggling in general? Like, whole body wriggling?
Because I always think of bottom wriggling when I think of wriggling. Just because of, yanno, cat-pouncing booties and stuff.

Hmmm... whole body wriggle. I would say it starts with the shoulders and ends with the bottom before pouncing. *nods solemnly*

Damn....NO ONE had or has or ever will have a voice like Patsy Cline.

It's been 45 years (and a few days) since she departed this earth.

Thank god we still have some of her songs to remind us just how talented she was.

:rose:

Dampy ~ *hugs* :rose:
:kiss:
Hmmm... my roommate does this yummilicious bottom wriggle. Hehe. She's cute. :cathappy:
Hmmm... whole body wriggle. I would say it starts with the shoulders and ends with the bottom before pouncing. *nods solemnly*
Want to see that. :D

------------
It suddenly doesn't seem as insurmountable as before. :)

It's too hot to wear my black sweater over my shirt- but it looks soooo good.

I can't wear the shirt alone coz its opaque...and i'm trying to look professional.

Vest top to the rescue! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back