Amy Schumer taken by Trump

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
It's 2017, and Donald Trump is President. Amy Schumer is invited to the White House Correspondents dinner as a fuck you to Donald Trump. She goes up there and makes jokes about Trump and his penis size and so forth, and Trump is pissed. Afterwards, she is informed that Trump would like to meet her alone in person. Of course she hates Trump, but she also can't help but feel some school girl excitement at getting to meet the President alone. As soon as she walks in the door, Trump "grabs her by the pussy" as he would say and pins her to the wall. He forces his tongue in her and though she is resistant at first she begins reciprocating. He then grabs her by the ass and pushes her along to his desk, where he rips off her panties and begins fucking her savagely. She begins cussing him out while syncing the movement of her hips up with his. After they reach a violent mutual climax, Trump says "I don't want it known I fuck fatties, and you don't want it known you fucked me. Let's keep it that way." She leaves quickly and keeps her promise until one day she's failing to get laughs out of a crowd and is becoming visibly desperate. She's been making jokes about all the guys she's fucked and liked to fuck all night while trying to keep Trump off her mind, and in her desperation blurts out some joke about fucking Trump and then immediately covers her hand with her mouth, sealing the deal.

I'm not a fan of Amy Schumer but I would not wish Trump's dick on, or in, anyone.

Believable right up to "fucking her savagely." In 2017, Trump will be seventy-one and limp. He also will be living outside of the United States.

290.gif

No thank you.

It's 2017, and Donald Trump is President. Amy Schumer is invited to the White House Correspondents dinner as a fuck you to Donald Trump. She goes up there and makes jokes about Trump and his penis size and so forth, and Trump is pissed. Afterwards, she is informed that Trump would like to meet her alone in person. Of course she hates Trump, but she also can't help but feel some school girl excitement at getting to meet the President alone. As soon as she walks in the door, Trump "grabs her by the pussy" as he would say and pins her to the wall. He forces his tongue in her and though she is resistant at first she begins reciprocating. He then grabs her by the ass and pushes her along to his desk, where he rips off her panties and begins fucking her savagely. She begins cussing him out while syncing the movement of her hips up with his. After they reach a violent mutual climax, Trump says "I don't want it known I fuck fatties, and you don't want it known you fucked me. Let's keep it that way." She leaves quickly and keeps her promise until one day she's failing to get laughs out of a crowd and is becoming visibly desperate. She's been making jokes about all the guys she's fucked and liked to fuck all night while trying to keep Trump off her mind, and in her desperation blurts out some joke about fucking Trump and then immediately covers her hand with her mouth, sealing the deal.

Right. Schumer would have kicked his fucking ass the second he tried anything.

<======

Who?

Anyway, nothing involving Tromp can be erotic, except maybe his fuck-lust for his daughter. Try a story where he has Ivanka bent over a couch and groaning whilst Fox reporters respectfully interview him. In-and out. Denounce Mexicans, Jews, and women. More in-and out. Hey, look what a stud I am! Y'know Hillary can't do this! More in-and out. Those Clintons have tight, dry pussies. That's why Billy goes elsewhere. More in-and out. As President, I won't do any more Latina pussy, I promise. Not even 13-year-olds or other beauty contestants. Naw, I'll only fuck married white women. And my daughter. Ain't she hot? More in-and out. Ooh yeah baby...

Well, it's tough to imagine a less erotic story, so hats off for that.

Right. Schumer would have kicked his fucking ass the second he tried anything.

In real life yes, but we're in story ideas which excels in stories of rape and abuse so Shumer will be rendered defenseless.

In real life yes, but we're in story ideas which excels in stories of rape and abuse so Shumer will be rendered defenseless.

Why must you always beat a dead horse? I enforce Laurel's rules as I know them (and have asked her opinion in the past on things). Her stance has always been that "celebrities" (or "known" public figures) cannot be featured in a rape story. (Not going to argue any semantics and your feelings on the Non Con category. The Celeb category is its own ball of wax. If you wish to play the role of GB troll your posts will be managed in that manner.).

Back