Orgy Room II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's go!" I take Honey's hand and we go to the tub. I turn Honey around and take off her top. I then pull down her bikini panties. Then we go into the hot tub.
 
Peers in. It appears the room is empty. Odd for this hour.

I visit the bar and sits on a stool, enjoying my favorite beverage.
 
I enter the new orgy room and look around. Where is everybody? I wonder. Maybe off in some of those side rooms although I don't hear any moaning. Looking over towards the bar I spy one female. Sniling I approach her. "Been here long?" I ask as I look her over.
 
Hi Pink. That's my favorite flavor. You can call me MrRon. I like the new room. Lots of places to enjoy a really good orgy don't you think?
 
Mcron, the personnel sex coach. Meeting Pink who enjoys fun. This should be interesting.

Edit: personal sex coach. Leaving the typo and living with the shame.
 
Last edited:
I see. I take it its not your first time here then. I guess it must have been satisfying since you came back. What are you in the mood for this evening?
 
"personnel sex coach" how interesting.

I like others who come here are interested in some fun, some sexual fun. And what might you be interested in?
 
Well I'm always interested in exploring someone new. And it looks like maybe I'm not the only one I say as I glance over at the newcomer approaching.
 
I believe the other gentleman has left. We are alone.

So are you a personal sex coach? What have you to teach me?
 
I am unsure whether I should be surprised or annoyed that it takes so long for a girl to be noticed in here.
 
I take your drink from your hand and set it on the bar. "Well why don't we start by finding out what you taste like?" I bend over you pressing my lips to your mouth and my hand to your breast.
 
Mmmm. Finally. Your kiss is quite nice and my breast appreciates your touch.

I drop my hand to your crotch and grab your manhood through your pants.
 
As my tongue probes your mouth my hand explores your breast. I feel your rigid nipple even through the fabric of your bra. My other hand slides down your back, inside your top, seeking out the clasp of your bra, releasing it. A surge of excitement courses through my body as you boldly grasp my rigid cock through my pants.
 
I back away from your kiss and ask "Would you like to taste my breast?"

I pull my top over my head and off. It, and my unclasp bra fall to the floor.
 
I back away from your kiss and ask "Would you like to taste my breast?"

I pull my top over my head and off. It, and my unclasp bra fall to the floor.

Gently holding your hands behind your back, offering your full chest to Ron.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top