"Your mom" porn niche

bizarrok

Virgin
Joined
May 6, 2016
Posts
29
"Hey, I saw your mom in a porno", these words can make a high schooler's life a living hell.

So, in the future, a man comes up with a new fetish: "Other people's moms". He offers six figures pay to moms with grown up kids to do porn. The catch here is that they have to perform with their real names, despite any possible fallout, and the pay increases with every kinky sex act.

Let's say it's Jerry Springer on steroids.
 
his mothers naked pic's

I think of some of my sons friends fucking his mom, and cuckolding his dad / ME!. I think of a couple of his friends finding the huge stash of naked pictures I have of my mature plump ass wife. WOW! to think our sons friends seeing his mothers hairy cunt spread, her big 36d tits hanging. Seeing her in thongs and dirty stinky panties. I think of my sons friends showing him his moms whore pic's. I know their mid 20 yo cocks would get rock hard. To think of my sons friends jacking off to his moms hairy old cunt. I think of licking up so much of their young cum loads from my wife.
 
Why not just go with the offer is for big money(not sure if people realize porn does not pay much more than a $1000 a scene unless you are a huge name.)

Catch? They have to fuck one of their son's friends on film so obviously he knows and he gets some money too.
 
I like lovecraft's suggestion.

I've already fucked my son's friend for free. Why not get paid $1000 to do it? Even better, there would be a director, camera man, and others watching me. Of course, we each get a copy of the final production.

I watch it with Hubby in our bedroom and fucks the hell out of me. Son's friend watches it alone in his room a few times, jacking off. Then some months later, he trades it to my son for some of his collection.

"Mom!" he yells from his room.
I come in to investigate. Paused on his screen, it shows me looking past his friend's dick at the camera. "Did he secretly video you?"
"No, of course not. Didn't you see my name in the credits?"
"No. I clicked past them to get to the good parts." He goes back to the beginning. When he sees "Hot MILF Fucks Starring Jenny Raven", I leave his room to allow him to enjoy his jackoff session alone.
:D
Jenny
 
I love this idea! I honestly always got turned on by the idea of seeing my mom do this, wedding ring on and everything. I would love to see a story where the mom feels guilty, but gets so turned on that it isn't just one tape. All are raw, and she even goes so far as to use her husband's, and son's names as she cums, or is talking about how full of cum she is.
 
Back
Top