Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of a story about a king who happened to be in love with a servant he has known her since she was three years old, her parents died and now works as his personal servant. Was thinking perhaps they could be friends

Pm if interested.
 
I've been thinking of just one more thread and have been wanting to do some kind of taboo. Cheating spouse? Incest? Maybe a combination of both? If any male is interested, let me know via PM. Thank you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with. I'm not as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail. While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length.

Good grammar and spelling is a must!
If you have a set-up in mind, great! If not, we can work one out together.

Also, if you like the ideas below, but would like to change some details feel free. I'm not fixated on the details so much and like to leave freedom for interpretation on your own part.

Stories that I am interested in roleplaying:
-I am the prey / summoner / hunter of a succubus (or some other demoness), in a fantasy or modern setting

-A virtual reality setting. I am looking for a partner who would be interested in playing either the AI program, or the outside "controller" of the virtual world.

-I'm looking for someone who's interested in playing a sexually aggressive older woman/MILF type role with myself in the role of the younger man. This could be anywhere from neighbors, boss/employee, teacher/student, to mom's best friend, etc.

-Incest RPs. Brother/sister, mother/son, aunt/nephew, step-siblings, cousins, etc.

-I discover a bottle/puzzle box/etc with a genie inside.

-If you have an idea that's not posted above, send it anyway. If it's fantasy or science-fiction related (or just generally geeky) I'll probably be intrigued at the very least.


PM me to let me know if anyone is interested. If you have a set-up in mind, great! If not, we can work one out together.

Oh I should also add that I'm only interested in roleplaying in a thread at the moment. I've tried roleplay via PM and instant messenger and it just isn't my cup of tea.
 
I am looking for a creative male writer who likes high fantasy to join me in a story about a millers widow who's saved from a hord of orcs or hobgoblins by a hedge knight.

Quality not quantity posts are some of my turn ones (I love details!) Pm me if you think you could be my knight in tarnished armor.

Update: I have found my knight.
 
Last edited:
Hi, I just had an idea for something I think should be a group thread, but I would like to see if there is some interest.

Not much is fleshed since I mostly just came up with it so there is room to maneuver.

I imagine a group of spaceships that carry the last of the human population to a new planet. Everything was programmed and every member of the crew as well as the civilians were placed in suspended animation.

Something went wrong and now the ships are lost in an unexplored section of space, to this situation is that some of the people wake to, needing to find their way to planet the last of humanity can call home.

I figure only certain individuals wake from the suspended animation either because they are important and the computer woke them, or a malfunction.

That's it, it's mostly a seed of an idea so if you think there is potential in this pm so I can gauge if it can be made a thread.
 
Looking for a Lady of Lit


One drunk night she sends a sext to her boyfriend, but mistakenly sends it to his best friend. He, however arrives at her door.

Looking for a good descriptive writer. It can go blackmail, or simply start with the knock at her door, I'm open to either
 
Looking for realtime role play on yahoo

32 m from chicago/london..

not much limits except for toilet and blood and other gory stuff

my yahoo id is mattkr80@yahoo.com
 
An Escort Idea

Hi all...

I have a story idea of a youngish escort (age can be adapted as required) who offers a fantasy service (within reason of course)

I envisage whilst the escort sees mostly couples and females, she will see maturer males if they have a sufficiently interesting 'fantasy' they want to act out...

Here is a draft of 'her website'

Welcome:

Welcome to my web site.


I'm Miranda and I am 21 and a student. To help pay my way through university, and to satisfy my quest for unusual sexual situations, I have decided to become an escort, but no ordinary escort. I may be young, but I am experienced and rather mature for my age. To see how popular I am please read my review pages...

As I mentioned, I am no ordinary escort. If you wish to see me for an hour's casual fuck then I am definitely not the person for you. But if you have a fantasy that you wish to explore then please read on.

I am also truly bi-sexual.

Have you ever wanted a random encounter? There you are alone sipping coffee coffee when a young female approaches you and makes conversation. She then starts flirting with you, playing footsie before whispering in your ear that she would like to fuck you.

Have you ever wanted your daughter's friend to chat you up, or to respond to your advances, or a neighbour? Is there a family member you have dreamt off whilst alone in the shower or bed?. Have you ever wanted to flirt and fuck that female jogger you pass most times whilst out in the park? Ever wanted to commit adultery in your matrimonial bed, violating it whilst seducing or even coercing your cleaner?

Have you ever wondered about being with another female. Has the current 'popularity' of being bi-sexual intrigued your interest, and curious about sleeping with another female for the first time? Are you married, and find the idea of going out to get picked up off-putting? Yet still crave to explore the other side? Are you a couple, where the idea of a three some sexcites you? Or are you a female who experienced the delights of sapphic sex as a younger female, and reminisce about those encounters?

If so, maybe I am the person for you? I am experienced sexually and studied Drama at school, having partaking in numerous amateur productions. So I am confident and have an ability to act. The number of fantasies that I have helped explore is considerable. I have very few limits. I treat each fantasy request seperatly, and very few requests are refused, though it may be that I will suggest toning it down slightly.

Fantasies I have explored before include

"seducing' a younger niece
being a hotel maid
The neighbour
The visiting sales woman
The blackmailer's victim
The Blackmailer
The executive's PA
Stranger in the park
The Dominant Mistress
The school girl fantasy

For fantasies, often the attire of the woman can be an essential part. AS such please email me photos of any 'looks' you wish me to represent for our rendezvous...


About Me:

I am 21 and a curvy yet toned 5'2 with a 34B/C bust and a size 8, though my hips can be a 10. As such I am not a skinny girl but neither am I overweight, exercising regularly. I have brown curvy shoulder length hair and complementing brown eyes. I exercise regularly a combination of running, swimming and spin classes and the odd class to maintain some muscle definition. If you have a specific appearance, or hair colour, I have been known to dye my hair for a specific request though I will never trim my hair shorter than shoulder length.

Whilst I am not fully qualified, I have attended massage courses including Indian Head and basic sport therapy.

Gay bookings:

I had my first gay experience at the age of 18, and afterwards, realised that I had been sub-consciously curious much before then but never had the courage, conviction to admit it to myself. Society has changed in the last ten years, with society being more acceptable to wards at least bi-sexual females. From my own personal experience this must both arouse interest and yet cause confusion, frustration. "How do you meet like minded females?"

This is were I come in. I am prepared to meet you for a drink, either at a coffee house or a bar, and discuss your desires, your curiosities, and if we are both interested, we can then take it further. If you have second thoughts, then that is no problem either, though I will ask you to cover my expenses and offer an apology payment, which will be a third of our agreed price.

However, if you are sure about your requirements, then I can cater for those as well.

Please note that I have a full time position, and so only see 2-3 clients over a fortnight, mainly in the evening or Sunday afternoons. I do not work as a general rule on Saturdays. Whilst I have a normal job, if you book a day time appointment two weeks in advance, the chances are that I will be able to plan my work load around our appointment.



Services:

For the first timers, I will offer that loving seductive experience either at my apartment close to the city centre, or I will visit you at your home, though I will need to know your address before the day of the appointment. If you prefer a more neutral venue such as a hotel, please confirm the hotel, and room booking, to ensure my own safety.

If you are a more relaxed female, seeking something stronger, I will act out a role play, and have a wardrobe to assist in me doing so. Fantasies that I have helped with include the neighbour's daughter, (whist I am 21 I can pass of younger) or your secretary, or even role reversal and be your line manager. I even have a school uniform or two! I can be submissive but I prefer being assertive, even Dominant, and again I have a leather wardrobe to assist in these fantasies, including leather suits, boots as well as leather lingerie.

Please note that I do not judge peoples fantasies, though if I feel I cannot play the role you ask of me please do not be upset, though I will try and suggest an alternative that I am happy with. This is as much as a hobby as a job, remembering when I was accepting that I might be bi-sexual, and realise there are others out there with similar curiosities.

I offer a mix of a girl-friend style affection and mild porn star nymphomaniac approach. I will consider most services but sex will always be with a condom. I will offer oral with out and cum-in-mouth but that is at my discretion. I will entertain the idea of watersports as part of a specific fantasy but if this is your thing please give me prior warning as with any other fetishes youmay have. Whilst I am assertive I am not a true Domme. I will arrive freshly cleaned and showered. Please ensure the same.


Likes:

Sex
Oral with/without
swallowing/snow balling
Tie and tease
Role-play/fantasies
Mild BDSM
Striptease, dressing up/down

Dislikes

I will not do severe pain (on me or yourself s), blood, breath play and other similar risque situations.
Outdoor sex (I cannot risk being arrested for inproper behavior)


Fees:

My standard rate of out call is £175 per hour. A social meet first is £75, so meeting for coffee to discuss your requirements and then two hours would be £425.

However, my charges are not fixed in stone and again we can confirm the charges for my time. Longer bookings will carry discounts, third and subsequent hours at £120 an hour. A dinner date starting at 7 and finishing with breakfast at 9 am is £1200. More unusual requests will incur an extra payment of £250 to cover any other costs and 'rehearsal' time that will be required for me to act out your role suitably.

My fees are non- negotiable. Would you negotiate with your line manager for a reduction to your salary? I thought not!!

However, I have been known if a specific scenario intrigues me sufficiently; for me to alter my rates slightly. But that is at my discretion (and generally will apply to female clients but not exclusively).

Location.

I am based in North London (N14 Post code) but can travel anywhere within the M25; though any distance of more than 30 minutes will be for a three hour booking (including the social meet first).

For bookings outside the M25 please contact me with your location proposed duration of booking and your 'tip' to help cover both my travelling time and travel expenses.

How to Contact me:

All initial correspondence will be via email. Once we have established contact and that 'rapport' I will offer you my mobile number. In your initial email please tell me your fantasy, offering as much information as possible (but please do not send me a script) to help me determine whether I am the girl for your fantasy. Also please state the rough dates that you would like us to meet and where, (incall/outcall/your hotel).

When I have received your email I will contact you in return and we can discuss it from there.



If you are interested, please send me a pm as if you are genuinely making contact with the escort with your fantasy request. We can then brain storm it before starting the story...

I am bi-sexual, and will entertain suggestions from both sexes.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

Miranda
 
Last edited:
Homeland TV Series: Fancy blowing shit up?

This is the first time I've posted here with a well developed plot idea, so I'll all excited! Be gentle :p

Wanted: 1 dominant and sadistic male writer who relishes the thought of non-consent, domestic abuse and humiliation/degradation.

I've only watched the first couple of episodes so far but I've always been a Damien Lewis fan. I'd love to write with a dominant and sadistic man who's intrigued by the idea of playing an Afghanistan war veteran who has been interrogated and tortured over a period of years, to the point where he becomes a converted Muslim and a 'radicalised' Islamic terrorist prepared to return home and engineer or facilitate a planned terrorist attack on his own country. The attack has to be something big, that will cause a huge number of civilian deaths. I actually like the idea of setting this in the UK with a plan to wreak havoc at the Olympic Games. I'm also quite familiar with the city of London, though not with the new Olympic village and stadium etc.

I'd like this to be quite a slow burner. Your character will come home after years in 'captivity' (which turns out to have largely been as a cadet in a Taliban training camp, perhaps somewhere like Pakistan). He's treated as a returning hero, front page news etc. He finds that his wife has moved on with her life in the intervening years. It doesn't take him long to figure out she hasn't spent the whole time celibate. I actually think it would be a lot of fun for him to interrogate and torture her to get the name of the man (or men) she's dated. One of your character's objectives is to take control of his wife and family again and he has new and austere notions about how a wife and mother (i.e. chattel) should behave. She tries to give their marriage a shot but swiftly regrets her decision and as soon as he can see she wants out, he takes matters into his own fists and subjugates her until she's forced to act in the way he wants her to behave. She will have to give up her job and most of her friends, her social life and many other things that are central to her self esteem. Then his systematic degradation of her, particularly through verbal humiliation, will gradually destroy her self esteem and take the fight out of her.

Here's the kicker...

Because she did not remain ever faithful, as he had prayed (to Allah) and hoped, she becomes completely beneath his contempt. His original plan had been to ensure she escaped the atrocity he plans to commit, along with his children. Now though, he decides he has the perfect patsy and that he should stay alive to raise his children into Islamic warriors. He convinces people who matter (even her own family) that his wife has had a nervous break down and lost her mind, that she blames her own country, it's government and military for the years she lost with her husband. He makes it clear that she could learn a thing or two from Muslim women on how to be a dutiful wife and forces her to ape them in order to humiliate her further. She thinks he's still punishing her for what he perceives as her 'infidelity' but his purpose is more sinister. He gradually manipulates her and convinces others that she has embraced the Muslim faith, while he remains a 'good christian.'

Will she figure enough of this out and rebel in time to stop him forcing her to detonate half of London, with a convincing trail leading to her as the culprit?

It's just an idea that I had last night and it probably needs some tweaking but that's the basic gist.

Please PM me if you're interested in writing this with me. If you're willing to hammer this out in YIM that would also be helpful.

I won't be online tonight or tomorrow but after that I'll get back to people asap.

Thanks

Kelly :rose:
 
Seeking male, futa and female partners

Hey, I'm cherry bear. I'm craving..

Lesbian Romance (drama, smut, whatever.)
Ageplay (Within rules.)
Father-figure play (Like a step dad, or an older man who's taken care/taken in a younger person.)
Maids and Masters (Hires a maid, slowly entices her to do other work as well.. Hehe.. )
Anal training - Maybe for the maid? Her master makes her a total anal slut who wants nothing more then him to shove things deep inside her, fuck her ass hard.. Begs for it more than her pussy~ ;D I think that would be hot if you started with a girl quite innocent, warping her to adore all his nasty actions..

Nun/Incubus or Succubus (Even futa succubus)
Bondage in some way.. Blindfolding, possibly a best friend plot where one looses a bet and the other has to do what they say no matter what and her friend, either it be male, female, futa, whatever you like, says they'd want to tie her up.. and things lead to another that makes there friendship a bit.. complicated but all the more fun~ ;D
I LOVE the use of toys, vibrators, dildos, double-sided dildos for them lesbians, anal beads, enemas, anal plugs.. I'm open to everything so send me your ideas too~ Hope to hear from ya soon! <3

- Cherrybear
 
Idea 1: I'm looking to do a Mafia type RP send me a PM if interested we can talk about an idea.

Idea 2: I was thinking of a story about a king who happened to be in love with a servant he has known her since she was three years old, her parents died and now works as his personal servant. Was thinking perhaps they could be friends

Idea 3: Looking to do a harry potter type rpg, was thinking of wanting to do eaither Professor Severus Snape or Remus Lupin
 
This is about a place call desire mansion. Participants have protected identity where a face mask has to be worn at all time in the mansion. No names are required and everyone bears just a number for identification.

The rules of the game:
Interested roleplayer are requested to pm me before posting. You will provide the following particular for your character.
1. name
2. age
3. sexual experience, dom, sub or switch
4. what you don't do (limit)
5. what are you looking for at the desire mansion.
6. Your occupation. (town mayor, policeman, priest, student, teachers......)

Once your character approved, you may make your first post in the thread
You need to numbered yourself and some description of how you dress, look etc.

The thread will go on for a period of time and I will match you guys up at the end. You may be having fun with your son, daughter, neighbour or someone you hate.

While you enjoy yourself as a mysterious participant in the desire mansion, I will pm you with details of people whom you may know and their names.
example: Your neigbour is Mr. Thomas, your mom is Sandy, husband Eric

Get naughty, change partners and get into an orgy in the desire mansion. Be prepared to get a surprise.

I will create the thread if I get 5 participants. You may choose to play up to 2 characters if you wish.

Please pm to discuss
 
Okay, so for the life of me I can't find this story I had read. It was amazing, this soccer mom gets cornered at a barbeque by a dominant lesbian woman and barely out of view of their families she's violated by a greasy spatula. Later she's commanded to be spread eagle, on her bed, in her wedding gown, for further play. Blew my mind, so hot. I want to do something like that, where a more mature, settled woman (me) is completely uprooted and forced to live a kind of double life.

Also I've tried more fantasy type settings. Warriors, sorceress, kings, dukes, they were fun. Hoping to try some more.

PM me if you'd like to try any of these or have an option of your own.
 
I have an idea for a daddy/daughter roleplay.
Bdsm will be used.
This will be on threads or private message.
I want detail and someone who can add to the idea.
Please don't contact me if you type one liners or a couple sentences a post.

Thank you. ~
 
i think I'd like to get into an SRP. Maybe as a poor office worker, recent divorcee, who's led a sheltered life and gets introduced to some wilder things with a rich lady ... maybe as her personal assistant ?

Just an idea. I'd be open to most anything in the lesbian or bi-woman area I think.

Karyn
 
anyone up from a romantic incest rp? Father/daughter, brother/sister, maybe even father/son?

or

i could get into a semi-forced smut scene. nothing involving blackmail. more like not being able to control your urge to mount me. I'd like you, but not in that way until things start getting...steamy and from there it goes back and forth between loving it and being somewhat ashamed.
 
Werewolves and Humans

Hello all -

It has literally been forever and a day since I've posted here. I was idly kicking around an idea, and thought I'd post it here to see what it turned up.

Werewolves have existed for eons besides humans. Despite the actions of a few rogue creatures, for the most part, they manage to get along well. However, as people (no matter what the background tends to be) are wont to, the werewolves develop a splinter cell within them. Why should they live in harmony with people? Aren't they superior? The roleplay, in its course, will focus on both humans and werewolves - some who agree that werewolves are superior, others that think that humans are, and even more who think that the two should work in tandem with each other.

This is a pretty rough idea, and can stand for more development - either towards making the pro-werewolf camp the villains, etc - , but I thought I'd start here.

I look for more of a story driven RP - sex can be a part of that story. But not all of it. The only sexual thing I am looking for in particular for this story is a virgin male character. That's right - a virgin male. For the most part, here, I'm thinking that werewolves can smell each other, but don't realize their full potential until they've lost their virginity. This virgin male will be a werewolf, but one who isn't quite sure of what's going on with his body.

Please PM me if you're interested, and I can go ahead and get this started!
 
Looking for an rp to join, I am pretty open to any idea. Please PM me with interest and ideas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top