The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it! My conclusion is that men can't cook!!!

*tosses dinner in the trash*

damnit
 
That's it! My conclusion is that men can't cook!!!

*tosses dinner in the trash*

damnit

They can. I have a stray who's exchanging room and board for kitchen services. He makes amazing food.

Speaking of which... I can smell my dinner.

Edit: and he hates the microwave. I use it more than he does. But comparison to zero is a bit unfair.
 
They can. I have a stray who's exchanging room and board for kitchen services. He makes amazing food.

Speaking of which... I can smell my dinner.

Edit: and he hates the microwave. I use it more than he does. But comparison to zero is a bit unfair.

Mmmmmm

If I'm using a microwave, it's to thaw something, or heat up leftovers if I'm feeling lazy.


I've gone entire months without eating anything that came out of a box.

Mmmmmmm
 
You people are crazy.

Absolutely. Though, if we're all crazy and you're the standard for normal, you might be in the minority here.

"Majority of those that frequent the Lounge, are snobs. I'm one of them" Quoted from me in reference to an earlier fiasco.

You have now been warned
 
i want... to play...


Or cook.


OH.. Have to write that new recipe down.

-nods nods nods-

I cant wait to taste it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top