The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope none for me. Though tonight might be "the night". If I'm not here on Monday, be very happy for me.

logophile said:
Thanks for the hug.
What else you got? ;)

*rummaging through my arsenal of tricks*

Ummmmm a snuggle, some light hair playing, earlobe nibbling (love that one) ummmm some groping, caressing, heavier groping, let's see.... oh yeah some deep down savage kissing, angry frustrated push you up against the wall and crush you with my lips kissing, ummmmmmmm tender lovemaking, some funky wild thang, some mildly intriquing "beast with two backs",....... hmmmm where was it.... oh yeah some out right animal fucking, and ummmmmm a pack of chewing gum.

Dang I need to stock up, didn't realize I was getting low. I so rarely open teh bag I forget what's in there.

Salvor-Hardon said:
*rummaging through my arsenal of tricks*

Ummmmm a snuggle, some light hair playing, earlobe nibbling (love that one) ummmm some groping, caressing, heavier groping, let's see.... oh yeah some deep down savage kissing, angry frustrated push you up against the wall and crush you with my lips kissing, ummmmmmmm tender lovemaking, some funky wild thang, some mildly intriquing "beast with two backs",....... hmmmm where was it.... oh yeah some out right animal fucking, and ummmmmm a pack of chewing gum.

Dang I need to stock up, didn't realize I was getting low. I so rarely open teh bag I forget what's in there.

I have dibs on the angry frustrated push you up against the wall and crush you with my lips kissing. Don't give that one to anyone else, okay?

SJ

sophia jane said:
I have dibs on the angry frustrated push you up against the wall and crush you with my lips kissing. Don't give that one to anyone else, okay?

SJ

Deal. ;)

Salvor-Hardon said:

Good. Cuz just talking about someone pushing up against the wall gets me turned on. So you can use your imagination about my reaction when it actually happens... :p

SJ

An observation...

I just realized that morning wood is someone's concept of a sick, twisted, and downright evil practical joke played on the single man. :(

(5 posts left...)

okay, just to let you unlaid people know that until today I was one of you, for about two weeks.

Now I've moved on the other side and it's awesome...

pm me for filthy details :cool:

carsonshepherd said:
okay, just to let you unlaid people know that until today I was one of you, for about two weeks.

Now I've moved on the other side and it's awesome...

pm me for filthy details :cool:

Braggart...
:kiss:

I didn't get laid, yesterday. Hubby worked a 12-hour and was exhausted when he came home. Poor guy. :( Not to mention we had a friend come over that stayed until bedtime. He's got another 12-hour today, but I'm totally jumping his bones when he gets home. :D :devil:

Page 3?
I knew it.
Everyone's getting laid but me.
I'm going back to bed.
Alone.
Le Sigh...

I just counted my full draft so far - 52,000+ words since first week in march. I estimate I'm half-finished... yikes!

carsonshepherd said:
I just counted my full draft so far - 52,000+ words since first week in march. I estimate I'm half-finished... yikes!

Nice work, Carson.
You're sexy when you're writing... :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back