This one time... At band camp...

Sometimes, it's just fun to do something random and funny. I found this in an Authors hhangout forum thread.

[SIZE=+2]Random Superhero Generator[/SIZE]

Just put in your name and see what happens. This is what i got...

Ellie carries a razor-sharp club made from titanium, however this power only lasts one day at a time. Additionally, she is able to create string out of thin air, but only when scared. Ellie has the power to make elks appear from nowhere and she has learned to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to augment her mountain fortress carved from crystal. She likewise has a reputation for a remarkable danger sense and she has mastered the ability to launch sonic waves from her series of talons against multiple opponents. Ellie has the ability to fly faster than the speed of thought and she developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind. Lamentably, Ellie suffers from being foolish.

Here's mine:

Ask For More has developed all of the powers and talents of a spider. Additionally, he wades into combat wielding an accurate rocket launcher that also grants an amazing fortitude, but only while in pain. Ask For More is able to run along ramps of rubber using an overwhelming car and he developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind. He likewise has the power to fly faster than the speed of thought, however he must speak words of power to do so. Ask For More is protected from damage by an energy barrier and he has mastered the ability to scan the memories of others. He also possesses the power to steal any one power of his adversaries and use it against them. Shamefully, Ask For More is deathly afraid of dogs.

Funnily enough I'm allergic to dogs :eek:

Here's mine:

Ask For More has developed all of the powers and talents of a spider. Additionally, he wades into combat wielding an accurate rocket launcher that also grants an amazing fortitude, but only while in pain. Ask For More is able to run along ramps of rubber using an overwhelming car and he developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind. He likewise has the power to fly faster than the speed of thought, however he must speak words of power to do so. Ask For More is protected from damage by an energy barrier and he has mastered the ability to scan the memories of others. He also possesses the power to steal any one power of his adversaries and use it against them. Shamefully, Ask For More is deathly afraid of dogs.

Funnily enough I'm allergic to dogs :eek:

We can both spin like whirlwinds, want to take a spin with me ;)

Hi all,

At the moment i am writing a very short illustrated story and just wanted to upload an artwork to my attachments here because they would get banned from my photobucket account so just ignore this post for now :)

Attachments

• bunnyboobs.jpg
    bunnyboobs.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 12
Hi all,

At the moment i am writing a very short illustrated story and just wanted to upload an artwork to my attachments here because they would get banned from my photobucket account so just ignore this post for now :)

I can't ignore it but I am laughing about it :)

Back