As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
4741310007_8138d679db_z.jpg

You can play with whatever you want. The other medics might get suspicious if they see the truck rocking and lights flashing. You may want to fix your make up before you go back upstairs.

Hello, nurse. Did you get some sleep? I finally took a closer look at my stubbed toenail and the nail seems strangely floppy. In your professional opinion, do you think it will fall off?

Signed,
Your faithful patient

Hello, nurse. Did you get some sleep? I finally took a closer look at my stubbed toenail and the nail seems strangely floppy. In your professional opinion, do you think it will fall off?

Signed,
Your faithful patient
Hello! I did finally sleep right after the hot tea. I should sleep good tonight. I love first night clean sheets.

I am glad you looked at it! I don't think it will fall off. It will just grow out. Did it turn black? I would put a band-aid on it so it doesn't feel loose and floppy.
:heart: your nursie :heart:

You can play with whatever you want. The other medics might get suspicious if they see the truck rocking and lights flashing. You may want to fix your make up before you go back upstairs.
i love it when my make up gets ruined.

i can picture a band-aid box rocking with lights flashing in some dark alley way.

Hello! I did finally sleep right after the hot tea. I should sleep good tonight. I love first night clean sheets.

I am glad you looked at it! I don't think it will fall off. It will just grow out. Did it turn black? I would put a band-aid on it so it doesn't feel loose and floppy.
:heart: your nursie :heart:

Thank you, nurse. I am still at the office, so I hobbled over to the first aid kit on the wall and grabbed a bandaid. I am still too afraid to take off my shoe, but I can feel that the nail is a little floppy. Wish me luck. I have to leave for a dinner date in five minutes, so I better make it snappy. Ugh. I hate pain.

I wish you peaceful dreams tonight. No swirling. Xo

Thank you, nurse. I am still at the office, so I hobbled over to the first aid kit on the wall and grabbed a bandaid. I am still too afraid to take off my shoe, but I can feel that the nail is a little floppy. Wish me luck. I have to leave for a dinner date in five minutes, so I better make it snappy. Ugh. I hate pain.

I wish you peaceful dreams tonight. No swirling. Xo
Happy dating! :heart:

Happy dating! :heart:

Oh, no. Let me be clear. Not a date DATE. I took myself off the dating market after two weeks. I simply am not equipped to date at the moment. Going out with the brother and sister in law to a fancy, hot new restaurant. Had to make reservations on opening day last week to get in tonight.

Oh, no. Let me be clear. Not a date DATE. I took myself off the dating market after two weeks. I simply am not equipped to date at the moment. Going out with the brother and sister in law to a fancy, hot new restaurant. Had to make reservations on opening day last week to get in tonight.
The market! ding ding ding
Have fun at the fancy place. I suddenly want to eat!

Oh nurse Sweepthefloor, there is a drug shipment being delivered and it is up to you to count the delivery, the Pharmacist is too high to report in.

Just wanted to add an on-topic picture. Pay it forward....

Attachments

• Hot Nurse.jpg
    Hot Nurse.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 365
Damn. Is it still throbbing? I would just keep it wrapped so it is not loose, imagine if it got torn off completely when taking off the sock? :eek:

I have a bandaid on the nail, in case it decides to detach. Ouch. It's throbbing a little, but not nearly as much as it was.

Keeping it elevated will ease the throbbing.

Posting pics will make me happy.

Pics of my foot?? haha

You know, I should elevate it, that's good advice. It's hurting less and less. I'm pretty sure I broke something in the toe. Gah.

Pics of my foot?? haha

You know, I should elevate it, that's good advice. It's hurting less and less. I'm pretty sure I broke something in the toe. Gah.

Amputate. Really are you going to miss that much? Sounds like the thing has been nothing but trouble anyway.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back