Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
* shuffles out from the showers, wringing water from her hair. She's spent the last 2 days making over the tank so it no longer looks like Paris Hilton is going to war. The machine that now sits in the motor pool is a neat flat grey with a single black band around the muzzle of the gun. Everything has been scrubbed down and refurnished, including the seat which are now smooth slightly grippy plastic.*

Evening everyone....

* stops and stares at the new girl, a pretty redhead*

Who the hell is that? Dave, you'd better have checked her for bites.

* grabs a coke and sits down with a thump on one of the benches*

* frowns irritably*

I'd really rather not have a possibly infected woman running around. You might be able to handle one sick girl but that about if she bites us all? Would you be able to cope with that? No offence to you, lady.

* waves the can in her direction*

And yeah. Pink's not my thing. Let me know if you need help with the airstrip.

"No offense taken," I say to the woman who has come in and looked freshly scrubbed and ready for an evening of relaxation.

"And if I need an inspection, I'll submit."

This looked like a friendly-fun place, so I was willing to play by the rules.

I finish my drink and pour another. Yes, I have a feeling my shy demeanor will fall away within a matter of minutes - especially if the drinks flow so freely.

[On an unrelated note, is anyone having trouble with Yahoo IM? My laptop won't sign on and my phone is laggy as hell trying to use it. I'm getting quite annoyed by it.]

walks into the bar.... looks around. Wander why the preachers wife isn't wearing clothes.

Darlin' it is our Nightly Naked Dance Party!!

Although clothing is optional here all the time. ;)

You know, someone should examine you for zombie bites. :D

*Finds a Glock 27 sub compact in his pile of clothes in the corner.*

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh shit, sorry, I'm not used to men finding their way in here. Got any bites, scratches, or are you otherwise damaged?"

*Doesn't lower the pistol...and waits for an answer.*

*Finds a Glock 27 sub compact in his pile of clothes in the corner.*

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh shit, sorry, I'm not used to men finding their way in here. Got any bites, scratches, or are you otherwise damaged?"

*Doesn't lower the pistol...and waits for an answer.*

raising my hands... and standing... "not that I am aware of sir"...

*walks a few paces and sits next to PDubya* "are you drinking anything sweetheart"?

*I stare down and my empty glass. The Long Island Tea that Red made for me is long since gone. Thinking to remember exactly how many drinks I have had tonight.*

"I do believe that I am going to go get me another Long Island Tea."

"is there a room you go to, to be examined"?

"Anyone's room, or the showers, or virtually anywhere else. We do have a med unit if you would be more comfortable with medical personnel examining you. Otherwise, any of us are qualified to look for scratches or bites."

*I stare down and my empty glass. The Long Island Tea that Red made for me is long since gone. Thinking to remember exactly how many drinks I have had tonight.*

"I do believe that I am going to go get me another Long Island Tea."

"Anyone's room, or the showers, or virtually anywhere else. We do have a med unit if you would be more comfortable with medical personnel examining you. Otherwise, any of us are qualified to look for scratches or bites."

"a Long Island Tea for the lady please, Chaingun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back