a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Elven. :)

Love the shower pics. Very much. :)

Mmmm, very nice.

I like the dress too.

Good evening/night/morning/twilight/whatever it is now. :)

I am of the firm option that you would look beatuiful in anything you wear. We already know you do without any clothes. :)

ElvenAngel said:
thanks
:rose:
here's a couple more

I love the shower pics, particularly the one where you're turned slightly and give us a bit of a smile. Smile more!! :)

Wow, quite impressive!

Thank you for those beautiful pictures. You are a very attractive, sensual and sexy woman! I like the balance between the artistic side, and the playful, kinky side. You raised and maintained all my interests, and I took the time to look at every pic. I imagined myself coming home to that apartment, and seeing the kinky minx that you are, waiting and wearing a michevious grin!

Again, thank you for the great pics, and keep writing, your stories are also quite exciting. Have a great day, and know that you have another fan!

All the best, Ted

....*raises hand*... :( .......you still haven't told us about the :kiss: in this picture........

.....(waits patiently for response.........might be waiting awhile...... :cathappy: )

ElvenAngel said:
Like the sword ;)

Thank you. It's sorta become a trademark, as it were. :) Actually came from my mentioning to some fans that I have a small armoury, then shots of the blades were demanded. It kinda snowballed from there.

Btw: Nice new AV . . . more than a little distracting, but I certainly won't complain. ;)

Well at last I can get back online and catch up with my favourite expat!!

And what an utterly stunning expat Elven is too .... but enough of the schmooze - I've tried my best one-liners already :D

It's becomming something of a ritual on a Monday morning - turn the work laptop on, quick scan of emails (nothing important like the MD wanting to see me!) then I can settle back and catch up on Elven. Then at about 11 o'clock, I'll be boss-eyed from checking out the pictures and perhaps a little breathless (but I'll not share why that might be!).

JUst checking back over the last few days, it suddenly struck me that a couple of EA's pictures may be a little more suggestive than at first glance .... what exactly is the gorgeous one doing with her hand here and here? And check out the smile and look in her eyes on the second one! :D

And why should Chainz get all the fun? I want to smack you (not too hard of course) and then offer my soothing touch as well - and is that lipstick at the top of your right-hand cheak .... ladies lipstick????

The shower set are quite delightful - I'll try not to resort to old lines like EA having a soul full of hope .... DOH!

Hope you're well EA - keep up the wonderful work, the men of Lit worship you !

Last edited:
A little research!!

EA's thread (surely the greatest thread on Lit?) has now been running for 24 days on which time she's honoured us with approx. 200 pictures (each one a shining example of just how beautiful a woman can be), so that's an average of 8.3 pics a day (which also means that when I get back from 2 weeks holiday I'll have about 116 pictures to catch up on - I'll have blisters on my blisters and won't be able to walk for a week).

Now research has proved (proven?) that men 'relieve' themselves at least 3 times a week and also that each time a man relieves himself it flushes the body of potentially cancer-causing bacteria. Now obviously the men of Lit are above that sort of thing (relieving themselves), but if they were and as EA's pictures show not only a stunningly attractive female, but incredibly erotic/suggestive poses, then we can rightfully assume that EA is doing a wonderful job and can be seen to be of great medical benefit to all!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank EA for being so kind as to help the men of LIT overcome yet another of life's hurdles :D

Last edited:
jw2801 said:
EA's thread (surely the greatest thread on Lit?) has now been running for 24 days on which time she's honoured us with approx. 200 pictures (each one a shining example of just how beautiful a woman can be), so that's an average of 8.3 pics a day (which also means that when I get back from 2 weeks holiday I'll have about 116 pictures to catch up on - I'll have blisters on my blisters and won't be able to walk for a week).

Now research has proved (proven?) that men 'relieve' themselves at least 3 times a week and also that each time a man relieves himself it flushes the body of potentially cancer-causing bacteria. Now obviously the men of Lit are above that sort of thing (relieving themselves), but if they were and as EA's pictures show not only a stunningly attractive female, but incredibly erotic/suggestive poses, then we can rightfully assume that EA is doing a wonderful job and can be seen to be of great medical benefit to all!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank EA for being so kind as to help the men of LIT overcome yet another of life's hurdles :D

Will someone help me praise this guy, he seems to know what he's on about, and do you think EV shoud be made a saint? We vould have Saint AV's day, but when? :)

jw2801 said:
JUst checking back over the last few days, it suddenly struck me that a couple of EA's pictures may be a little more suggestive than at first glance .... what exactly is the gorgeous one doing with her hand here and here? And check out the smile and look in her eyes on the second one! :D

And why should Chainz get all the fun? I want to smack you (not too hard of course) and then offer my soothing touch as well - and is that lipstick at the top of your right-hand cheak .... ladies lipstick????

JusPlayBass said:
....*raises hand*... .......you still haven't told us about the in this picture........

.....(waits patiently for response.........might be waiting awhile......

if i were american i'd take the fifth but i'm not so ill do this instead
cool_zip.gif

EA,

I should have posted to your thread much earlier, as I have been following it for some time. Great pics!

You are my kind of angel. Heavenly beauty, with just enough evil in you to create some sinful thoughts on my end.

Please keep up the great work.

FRENCHIE44T said:
Will someone help me praise this guy, he seems to know what he's on about, and do you think EV shoud be made a saint? We vould have Saint AV's day, but when? :)

EV? AV?
have i met them?
need to know them before i volunteer them for sainthood
:D :D :D :D

well Elven Angel,
Keep up the good work, after a 10 hour day, do something nice for yourself while you ponder the next set of pics. And we'll do something nice for ourselves while we ponder the last.

leagel said:
well Elven Angel,
Keep up the good work, after a 10 hour day, do something nice for yourself while you ponder the next set of pics. And we'll do something nice for ourselves while we ponder the last.

Hey Leagel
LoL
don't worry - i'll keep pondering
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back