Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

I've done it, not only for my wife, but for my own personal curiosity. Only done it once, but it was a lot of fun feeling that thick hardness in my mouth, knowing she was watching me, then having him return it, and the wife joining in on both. Ended up even better as we pulled a double vaginal penetration on her.

That does sound like alot of fun. She just learned that I have experience with a guy too and she wants to see. I can't wait to do it, I think it would be such a turn on sucking a hard one while she watches
 
help

would like to help with that preacher. I am in NY also and think it would be very hot
 
I would LOVE for my husband to blow another guy while I watch/participate...I just don't know how to approach the subject with him. It is a MAJOR turn-on for me...
 
Sad to say...I met a girl who was really into this kind of thing. But I met her before I was into this kind of thing.
 
To me, there's nothing hotter than having my wife watching me sucking off a guy. Heck, she doesn't even have to be my wife for it to be a thrill for me. LOL
 
I'd do it for my gf if she asked . As long as she feels safe and comfortable a out it Why not
 
Reload this Page Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

In a heart beat. She wouldn't even have to ask. She already knows how much I love sucking cock.
 
I would pretty much do anything she asked. And her the same. I think each of us actually wants to do a number of things but being "asked" by our spouse gives us the excuse we need to actually cut loose and go through with it.
 
It's a while ago now as I have not posted.
We went away and had a great day out walking around an old city. We had a few drinks before my wife saying "come on we need to get back to the hotel" I asked why and she said we needed to get some sleep before the evening as we would be out late.
When we got back she said I am going to have another drink, you go and have a shower and I will be up. I went to the room wondering, what if?
Any way I showered and whilst drying myself I heard the door go and my wife said "only me" I finished drying and walked into the bedroom, she was just in her knickers sitting with a guy she introduced as rick.
Rick was about 25 I would guess and was midium build and ok looking, my wife looked nervous and so did rick. I just stood there wondering what to do.
Without thinking I said you can start, and they did. She kissed him, he undid here underwear and actually past them to me. She undress him and he had a Hardon (I was pleased as he was smaller than me). She started sucking at him. She asked me to join her, I said not just yet (my bravery dropping)
He then asked if he could fuck my wife I said yes, he put on a condom and instructed my wife to sit on his cock. She slid on him, facing me in reverse cowgirl style.
Her pussy looked great, I couldn't help it I went Over and started licking her clit-carefull not to lick his knob. She couldn't take much and started coming, so did he. It was amazing seeing his cock swelling and his balls tightening. They then stopped and he pulled out and pulled the condom off.
It then felt strange and differcult. My wife noticed and pulled my towel from me and laid me down, she sucked my cock before sitting on it in the same position that rick had been. Rick got between her legs and started on her clit but my wife said she was to sensertive after her orgasm. Rick started licking my balls, I felt really exposed and uncomfortable with a man touching me and licking I was thinking of saying stop but it felt good (physically) after a while he stopped and pushed my legs up and starting tongueing my arse. Rick really went for it and I came in about 1 minute.
As my wife got off Rick moved and sucked my cock, at first I did not realise but he was really good. My wife moved and sat on my face, making me swollow my own load and making me lick her to another orgasm all the time Rick licked and sucked me.

This took about 30 mins up to this point and my wife said we have another 30 mins to go. I will write again later if you want me too?

That's a fantasy of mine/ours.
 
Well Thank fully Rick had got me hard again and turned on after I had cum.
I think Otherwise I may have called stop there and then because I did feel a little uncomfortable with the fact I had let a man suck my cock (let alone lick my arse)
My wife had told Rick to stop and I was left sitting with a hard on and Rick was now standing. I noticed for the first time that his cock and Balls had no hair. Non at all. I wondered what was going to happen next.
My Wife poured a glass of Wine for herself and said I think you should return the pleasue and Suck Ricks cock. I said No and was now loosing my urge. My Wife Noticed and starting massaging my cock cock with her left hand and sipped some wine from the glass in the Right. She then said if it was ever going to happen it was now. Rick was clean and was keen to help us, all the time she rubbed my Balls. Rick just looked on Smiling.
My wife then put the glass down made me stand and sucked my cock into her mouth and motioned for Rick to join us. She started Sucking my Cock and then turning and Sucked Ricks, before long the head of my cock and ricks was touching as my wife licked away. She Gave Rick one last suck and moved and kissed me deeply and said "you have just tasted Rick on me, please give it one Lick a small Suck and I promise I will make it upto you". I agreed as long as Rick did not cum in my mouth.
I sat on the Bed again with rick in front of me, my wife to my left rubbing my cock gently, she started to offer encouragement and said she was so excited, she took hold of Rocks Cock and pulled it towards my mouth. . . I licked the end, once then twice, She said "suck it for me" and she grabbed my balls hard, making me jump, my mouth opened and Rick pushed forward. I now had a cock in my mouth and my wife massaging my Balls.
Ricks Cock was smooth and had no taste really apart from Latex from the earlier condom, without thinking I moved my hand and pulled the skin on his cock back and really started to suck and enjoy it. My wife really started to Enjoy it and kept encouraging me, Rick was Encouraging me with the noises he made. My wife was really working on my Balls and Cock now, and I noticed she was working on herself as well. Ricks Cock started to taste differant, a little salty not bad but salty, hes breathing was increasing and i realised what was going to happen. My wife said "please let him cum in your mouth" I went to shake my head to say no and then the first squirt hit me in the back of my thought. I pulled away, the secound squirt hit my cheek and kneck and the third sort of hit my shoulder and arm. My wife started Cumming and grabbed me and kissed me deeply. and then licked the cum from my face.
I was the only one that had not cum, Rick said "may I" my wife said yes. Rick got on his knees and sucked me deep, I said "sto"p but my wife kissed me again and said "please" Rick really could suck cock, in fact as good if not better than my wife it felt great. my wife then rubbed my balls and down towards my arse, she then licked her finger and pushed it into me and whispered "imagine thats ricks cock" as she said this I cum in Ricks mouth. Rick Swallowed it all.
I laid back and felt a bit dirty and could not believe what I had done. My wife Thanked Rick (who was getting his gear together) I got up and went to the Bathroom. When I come out Rick had been payed and was gone.
I sat next to my wife, she passed me a glass of wine and said "well?" I said I feel really weird, as if i have done wrong and am going to get in trouble. She laughed and said so do I, but what an experiance. I had to agree with that.
We then both showered and dressed and went out for the evening, after a few drinks we both said and agreed "it had been a great experiance but not sure it will happen again" After a few more drinks we went back to the Hotel and started making love, slower and more sensitive than earlier and she made the statement of the night. "Darling I would love to see Rick in you whilst I sucked your cock" I said no, but she is still working on it.
At the end of March we are going away again, to the same place. . . I wonder.
After the event, I felt almost sick at one point, I felt confused as well. As time has now passed I am fine with what happened. I am confident enough with my self and our relationship and look back on the experiance with Pride. So does my wife.

So the answer to the Question "would you suck..........................." The Answer is Yes, and I would again.

Sorry about Spelling, Typed on Phone

PM me if anyone wants any perticular details.

Interesting thread

Wow! Really appealing scenario!
 
Let's see....a beautiful hard dripping cock and my wife asking me to go for it. Ummmmm yup! One of my favorite fantasies!
 
Yes I would. I would love to suck a nice hard cock without being asked just haven't had the opportunity yet.
 
It is me....the backside of me. You'll have to pm me for the other side view ;)

I'm in the mood to please today and you're on the menu!

I'm harder then a rock right now thinking all about all the pleasure's we can give one another.:kiss::kiss: I would luv to see the other side real soon.;)
 
I'm harder then a rock right now thinking all about all the pleasure's we can give one another.:kiss::kiss: I would luv to see the other side real soon.;)

Mmmm, me too! You seem like you'd be alot of fun!

I'm still waiting for my pm from you;)
 
Back
Top