Schoolgirl/teacher fantasy for my wife

klopperoo

Virgin
Hi there

My wife and i have this fantasy about her being disciplined by an older teacher while shes dressed in her school outfit.
I would really like to surprise her with a story that depicts this.
Ideally i would like a role-play scenario where we meet someone on 'Fetlife' or 'Literotica' who she talks with and sending pics ect. Until finally shes ready to meet him.

He comes over and acts like her teacher and she must be punished. I would act as another teacher watching this unfold.

Would be so grateful if someone could write this for us.

Many thanks

Hi there

My wife and i have this fantasy about her being disciplined by an older teacher while shes dressed in her school outfit.
I would really like to surprise her with a story that depicts this.
Ideally i would like a role-play scenario where we meet someone on 'Fetlife' or 'Literotica' who she talks with and sending pics ect. Until finally shes ready to meet him.

He comes over and acts like her teacher and she must be punished. I would act as another teacher watching this unfold.

Would be so grateful if someone could write this for us.

Many thanks

do you get involved or are you just the story teller?

First off, great fantasy! ;)
I like where you're going with this and I could see this being quite a fun story/role play. I'm game!

First off, great fantasy! ;)
I like where you're going with this and I could see this being quite a fun story/role play. I'm game!

Please enlighten me or if not bend me over and fuck my arse until I bleed please oh you dint mean me sorry

note: there is a separate role play forum if that's where you want to take this...

we would love to co-write

are you interested?

take care

John and mary

[Email violation removed per forum rules.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back