Once more with feeling.

That is too bad, she was/is a fun interesting person. Hope she is happy where ever she is and maybe some day she can come back and grace us with her humor and wit.

Hi guys, thanks for actually noticing I was gone :cattail:. without going into too much detail but I'm suffering pretty badly with stress right now :( I have so much on and I need to take time to just look after myself. I didn't get the thread deleted because when I'm feeling a bit more human and stress free again I'd like to maybe come back and post some more pics.

xxxxx

(that's right sometimes I can be serious and not use 'eyerolls' :rolleyes:, oh wait...)

I hope you just post when you enjoy it and don't feel like you have to keep us, um, stimulated :rolleyes: all the time.

Love those human pics of yours though, especially the primitive human ones. :D

Hi guys, thanks for actually noticing I was gone :cattail:. without going into too much detail but I'm suffering pretty badly with stress right now :( I have so much on and I need to take time to just look after myself. I didn't get the thread deleted because when I'm feeling a bit more human and stress free again I'd like to maybe come back and post some more pics.

xxxxx

(that's right sometimes I can be serious and not use 'eyerolls' :rolleyes:, oh wait...)

Obviously, take whatever time you need. You're a wicked, delightful thing, so I'll be hoping that you come back soon, but your own health and sanity are #1.

Best wishes,
-LCN

xxxxx

Take care of yourself. That is always priority #1. We will miss you while you are gone, but we understand and fully support you.

Come back only when YOU want to do this again. Until then, relax and recover. :rose:

xxxxx

Only started following about a week and a half ago and noticed the delay in updates, but thought that due to the busy week you had in front if you, that it was truly busy.

I was saddened to read that times were especially rough for yourself this week and that it has taken its toll on you. I will keep a few words for you tonight and wish that you are able to return to your normal fun filled self and that you're able to enjoy your life as you want to.

Hope to see your Smiley faces again soon, 'till then we'll keep you in our hearts.

xxxxx

Look after yourself, you'll be back when you're back I guess . . .

xxxxx

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch....you'll be in my thoughts! Wishing you the best!! :rose:

feel better

xxxxx

I am so sorry to see you go!

you have to take care of yourself first and foremost, nobody else will.
hope everhthing works out for you.

know that you will be sorely missed around here.

xxxxx

That sucks you will certainly be missed. I hope you get everything resolved though, your real life is certainly more important than this so go get better and then come back and continue being your awesome self :)

xxxxx

Take your time. Lit obviously isn't going anywhere, and I think you have safely moved into the pantheon and will always have fans around here whenever it is you're ready to come back.

Get your day's work done.:D

xxxxx

Babe you are hotter than the sun! So I understand if you need to recharge! Thank you for all your hot pictures!:cattail:

xxxxx

I hope I will see you posting again when you have the time!
I'm sure you will feel an urge sooner or later, and when you do, lit and I will be there for you!

Good luck in all things life throws at you!

Thanks for understanding guys :heart:, I'll be back in the near future, although I 'may' have slightly smaller boobs because I'm stopping breastfeeding (this contributes to my stress levels), so far so good though.

I'll leave on a boob update :rolleyes: xxx

good luck with the weaning - we all suffer from stress overload at different times so your not alone!!

Thanks for understanding guys :heart:, I'll be back in the near future, although I 'may' have slightly smaller boobs because I'm stopping breastfeeding (this contributes to my stress levels), so far so good though.

There goes my suckling fantasy! Seriously, good luck with that, the next big stress might be the transition to not having an afternoon nap. Him not you that is ...

Take care of yourself!

*pouty lip*

Funny; during the turbulent priod of time through which my wife breastfed our two kids, the actual act of nursing was one of the precious few things that brought her a little relief from stress. A "time out", of sorts.

I reckon myself and a good deal more will find you delightful to gaze upon at most any cup size. To your well being....:rose:

xxxxx

well i like the :rolleyes:

take your time connubium!
we are going to miss you but everybody has a real life...

Hello everyone *waves*

Well I'm starting to feel a little bit more like myself again, I have quite a bit of work to do over the next to weeks but I may start randomly post pics sometimes :rolleyes:

Blade- I used to find breastfeeding relaxing, but my kid is pretty big now so I feel like when you see mother lions (for instance) on nature docs nursing their massive cubs, and you can see that the mother is just getting irritated and batting the baby away because it's nearly the same size as her and it's kicking her at the same time....:rolleyes:, you get the idea

Back