Nina's Nook

- One moment it was her lips pressed to a welt, tongue against flesh. Abruptly gone. He still wouldn't open his eyes though, refused to search out his own demise. Jaw clenched tightly shut, trying to control the shaking and establish a normal pattern of breath. The process is interrupted by the feel of her fingers on his ribs, no, in between his ribs to be exact. Probing the intercostal spaces, sliding backwards towards his spine before suddenly curling and raking forward with a enough force to puff and redden flesh. His breath reflexively caught and he swore he heard her purr accordingly. Sick fuck. Then again, he asked for it. Maybe sick fuck was a shared trait. -

"I don't intend to stop dear one."

- It was a mix of words and sensations. Nails skimming the lines skewing his thighs. Mention of his desire for oblivion. Her promised deliverance. Nails grasping flesh on each side of his hips. Her leg sliding up his, cock sliding along delicate thigh before resting on lips. Grip tightened, unable to move, a groan of frustration, aching. She set the pace. She moved her hips, wet heat gliding against aching desire; nails digging into hips the perfect opposite sensation. -

- She was so fucking close. A long moment of choppy breathing but nothing more. Then a brief meeting of lips and suddenly her nails released his flesh. A moment of calm. He licked his lips, anxious for whatever was next. He never expected a warm breath or the accompanying moments of bliss thereafter. The groan was instant but trailed off in frustration, pleasure lasting only a few fleeting moments. He didn't really expect anything other then such treatment but god damn if it wasn't maddening when lust clouded every thought. -

"Open your eyes...... look at me...... now"

- Instantly he shook his head in defiance, it was something akin to looking into the abyss. A hard twisting of flesh served as motivation but that wasn't what made his gaze snap open. It was her scent. He inhaled sharply and couldn't help but breathe in her essence when in that close of proximity. It stimulated some part of his primal brain, pricked an endorphine rush. He looked at her with the gaze of a man driven half mad, pulled in multiple directions of lust, pain, survival, fear, revenge. The ensuing kiss literally sucked the oxygen from his lungs, it seemed as though she were trying to consume his very essence. He couldn't be a more willing supplier. -

- He felt her gently push him back into his original standing position, resetting him for the next portion of their game. A few moments of respite, thumbs stroking cheeks as she held his gaze, studying his condition. Apparently she was satisfied with what she saw, trailing lines from collarbones to hips. Very little of his flesh remained unmarked by this point but things were still far from over. She disappeared to the table to grab some new device, some new fucked way of upping the ante. -

"This will be cold, very cold."

- Understatement of the day. The first spray hit skin and instantly he screamed, the jolt literally almost heart stopping. Everything came sharply into focus, the haze dashed leaving only the immediate reality of pain and chill. -

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!"

- She ignored him. A constant stream of icy water repeatedly hit flesh, so cold that it was no longer a relief. They both knew that a sudden body temperature change that extreme could cause hypothermic shock. Unfortunately both had enough medical knowledge to know what the limit was, how to push within the safety. Shivers wracked his whole body, teeth literally chattering aloud as he involuntarily shook to promote warmth. She made slow circles, making sure not to miss even an inch of heated flesh, dropping body temperature like it were picking petals from a flower. The only way to stay coherent, to keep himself off the floor was to talk and he directed all of his efforts towards that. -

"When I get through this, I'm going to fuck, kill and then eat you. Very, very slowly. I'm going to torture you. Do you understand me?"

- Apparently she was unimpressed with his threats. The next sensation was of a new flogger, cut differently then the previous one for these straps were designed to shred. The addition of the water made sure that every blow stuck, that welted flesh split that much easier. Unlike before, there seemed no rhyme or reason to these strikes. He was panting in short order, feeling thin trails of blood starting to form at various points across his skin. Sometimes she would strike as he breathed in. Randomly it would be nothing would happen for several moments. Other times, his whole world would explode in a whirl of sting and pain. -

"Fuuuuuuuck. I....jesus. I can't believe I'm still here. I want to pass out so fucking bad. But I'm not going to drop..."

- Even though bloodied with teeth chattering and body shaking like a leaf in the fall breeze, his expression remained defiant. Stupid pride. Clearly it was trying to get him killed today. The thought made him grin, even chuckle a little. People always told him that one day his mouth was going to write a check that his ass simply couldn't cash... -

Last edited:
"Fuuuuuuuck. I....jesus. I can't believe I'm still here. I want to pass out so fucking bad. But I'm not going too drop..."

-Yes, he was a fucking mess. Her skin crawled, delighted, enthralled... He was a very intoxicating blend to watch. His teeth chattering and that shivering tremble from head to foot. She knew she was treading on extremely dangerous ground. He could pass out any second. Hold his breath to long, breath too fast, her strikes too hard, too unexpected, too much intensity at once... Would she stop? No. He had something to prove to himself. She wouldn't drop him just to prove she could, he needed to go down slowly and soon. She wouldn't push hard enough to make him simply pass out. That would be too easy and ring of failure. No. It simply wasn't optional. Driving him to stay on the edge of madness, of masochistic lusts, to the end of reason........ -

-She stopped in front of him, flogger licking up and back down both his sides, over and over and over. She watched his eyes, his pupils. Watched the way his tongue whetted his lips.-

"No I'm Nina, not jesus....... and my dear boy you will drop, slowly.... it's called kneeling... and you will do it sooner rather than later."

-She let the flogger strikes die away as he forced him self, his sanity closer to the surface to pour words from his lips. Smirking she licked her teeth and grinned. She left his vision and twin strikes landed on the backs of his knees. She watched from a step away as he buckled, stopped, cursed and finished lowering himself to his knees.-

-A broad smile held her lips, he would fight this every damned step of the way. Light quick steps and she was again in front of him. Right in front of him. Pressing him to her. His face to her belly and torso to her thighs. Her nails caressed his head, petting, letting him shake... breath, growl, twitch.....-

"Much, much better, no?"

Last edited:
"No I'm Nina, not Jesus.......called kneeling...sooner rather than later."

- The lashes stopped long enough for him to regain focus, eyes narrowing at her words. Safety be damned. Pride sure was one stubborn, stupid bastard. -

"How silly of me to confused you and Jesus. I have to remind myself that Jesus actually suffered. This feels like amateur hour in comparison."

- Eyes shine with defiance, gaze unwavering even as the rest of his body trembled in a mixture of chill and pain. Fuck it. Might as well go out like a Supernova. Explode and burn out bright. Maybe someone would say nice during his eulogy. He turned his head and spat, bright red foam flying. At some point he had bit down on his tongue and lip pretty hard, suddenly the warm coppery taste appeared to be everywhere in his mouth. Of course that only seemed to delight her. -

- SNAP SNAP. Twin blows to the back of his knees. Instantly his knee's started to buckle. One step. Two steps. Three. Stability regained. She had made her point. This was the "nice" version of making him kneel. Point taken. He allowed himself to sink the rest of the way, grumbling & growling in a futile attempt to placate bruised ego. -

"Fucker...."

- Kneeling though instantly provided benefits. He found himself being pressed against her, his nose resting just above her belly button. Nails skimmed through his scalp. Cold shaking flesh enjoying the feel of warm thigh. Even as part of him screamed that such breaks only lead to the next escalation, the thought was simply shoved aside. Damn she was persuasive. -

"Much, much better, no?"

- A slight nod of affirmation. Hands remained on the hook, fingers flexing. He wanted to grab her hips, throw her down. Change the story. Assert his own dominance. Make good on those promised threats from earlier. Instead he remained kneeling, still shivering but now it was more a twitch. The chill was diminishing. Now it was the involuntary flexing of muscle. His flesh literally felt as though it were crawling. Maybe that was simply his wounds seeping. Hard to tell anymore. Coherent thought was a fleeting luxury. -

"Yes"

- It came out as a hiss but undeniable as to what he had said. She was doing a helluva job breaking him down. Fuck... -

Last edited:
-standing, feeling him nuzzling into her both her hands ran touches over his head, his shoulders. She swayed to a melody in her head... just enjoying him at this new level. This new height. Her hands slid down, gripped his face... tilting it up, facing it forward.... gliding his nose along her skin, tween her breasts as she bent over... pausing at her throat only long enough to feel his tongue before she pulled him away letting her lips touch his. To taste his swollen lips and the copper tint to his breath and she whispered into his mouth-

"You.... should really apologies for all the yummy nasty things your mouth keeps saying.''

- She moved her leg, rubbing his cock between them-

- A kiss to his nose and his words didn't make her stay where she was. She stepped back little neck blade in hand.-

"You have yet to scream for me, loud enough, long enough... I don't think you are close enough yet."

- She touched blades tip to his Adams apple, sliding it down to the hollow of his throat.-

"Their is a tone I'm looking for.... and I think I shall have to dig........ a little deeper to find it"

- Her blade traced his skin as her knees sank to the floor.... one hand gripping his cock.-

- Metal flashed and the point pressed to his chin tip. Pulling, aligning his face.-

"The floor, nor the ceiling have the answers."

- Her hand moved firmly, slowly, swirling round his crown and down his shaft. -

" You..... look at me...... I want to see your eyes as you cum..... The sooner you do the happier I will be -giggles-.... And no........ I'm not done with you..."

"While you are thinking... My patience wears thin... Very thin..."

Last edited:
*invades Nina's nook to leave something that made me think of her*

tumblr_lvytibegwi1qio9b0o1_500.jpg

Fitting Raven. Thank you.

Now back to the story at hand.

JW please continue.

(My apologies for the approx 2 month break. Rome wasn't built in a day. I write at apparently the same pace. -grins- Sorry, your patience is appreciated Nina.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Their is a tone I'm looking for.... and I think I shall have to dig........ a little deeper to find it"

- She lowered herself in front of him, silken hand wrapping around rock hard phallus. His breath hitched out of reflex. Usually a moment like this would be one of relief, of pleasure, of enjoyment. The preceding words spoke volumes as to how that wasn't the case. His gaze bounced from flooring to rafters and back down again, desperate to look anywhere but directly at her. A defiant struggle to the bitter end. -

"The floor, nor the ceiling have the answers."

- His avoidance was futile. Steel point pulled his chin up and towards her stare. Her hand never stopped on his cock, a steady teasing rhythm that was making his breaths come a little faster, a bit more panting. A moan escaped. Inward he cringed, outward she glowed. -

" You..... look at me...... I want to see your eyes as you cum..... The sooner you do the happier I will be -giggles-.... And no........ I'm not done with you..."

- His jaw was clenched tight, trying to keep in any sounds that might fuel the fire. Nina thrived on reactions. Gasoline on a fire. The shakes though, those were uncontrollable. He didn't have to do as he was told. There was nothing preventing him from releasing the hook. He was a masochist, not a hostage. The thought bolstered him, made him crack a grin. Just drop the hook, walk away. Prove who had the real control, that would show her! Her words though interrupted his mental pep talk. -

"While you are thinking... My patience wears thin... Very thin..."

- Perfect timing. Show her who's in charge! It was like having one of those moral moments with the devil on shoulder and an angel on the other. The devil cheering on his defiance. The angel being his pragmatic side. Practically edged out rebellion, swayed by the combined factors of a knife resting under his chin and an aching need to climax. Just one word, tight, barked -

"Fine."

- This would be one of the rare occasions in life where he didn't actually want to cum. But what other choices did he really have? Let go of the hook? Stand up and walk away? Fuck no. That ship had clearly sailed awhile ago. They both knew he couldn't walk. Some fucked personality quirk wouldn't allow himself to "quit" on a challenge. He'd rather risk some long term injury if it gave him a sense of short term satisfaction. Bad survival skills really. Darwin would be disappointed. -

- His other choice? Fight her. Resist. Think of nuns. Dead puppies. His grandparents doing it. Anything that would form a mental block to prevent his orgasm. With the right image, it wouldn't matter how damn good what she did felt. In the short term, sure, it would work super. Except for the inevitable, the moment that she realizes he still struggling. That would genuinely piss her off. Not in a funny haha way either, oh no, more the type that would see her skin flesh and leave very permanent marks. No concern, no tenderness and certainly no mercy. They had previously discussed how deep her sadistic streak ran. That conversation, still quite vivid in his memory, invalidated the fight option. -

- His only option was compliance. To cum for her. Who knew that could actually be a downer. His eyes closed, just allowing himself to focus on the pleasures and sensations. It wasn't long either, his body was craving the release that his mind was so uncomfortable granting him. A loud, howling moan ripped from his throat as he came, release triggered by both her manipulations and a single thought. As much as he resisted, kicking and screaming the whole damn way; more then anything he wanted to submit completely to her. Cumming when it pleased her was a major step towards this. -

Last edited:
“Fine”

- Her demeanor didn’t change when that one word, that single irrtating word leaped from his mouth. Her hand didn’t slow, quicken or alter its pace in any way. Patience is such an under utilized tool. She could have the patience of a saint when it served a purpose. Like right then. She didn’t want to be patient but right this moment it served a great purpose. It gave him time he didn’t know he was being granted. Of course she told him her patience was wearing thin. It was, until his eyes met hers. She would have stayed in that exact moment, that exact posture and mindset for as long as she needed to. It was the time he sorely needed to grapple with himself. Her eyes studied his face as her blade pulled back and found its way into the sheath hanging between her breasts. She watched his crimson stained lips as he worried them over with his teeth, his jaw tightening, twitching like the rest of him to the inner battle he fought. She watched hate, love, fear, loathing, affection, pride, wanting, horror, and bravado flicker and dance in his eyes. Eyes that saw her inside and out. He would have no problem if this worked like a one way mirror, but, she could see within him. -

- He needed it to fight with himself. Not as to whether he can withstand or endure. They both knew he would hold on to any and every shred of stubborn pride to win a battle of wills with her. This battle she could not win by force; it simply wasn't hers to fight, only guide. She could not will the release within his core. Surely she could make his body cum. She could chain him down and torture him with every pain and every pleasure she could ever imagine... But lifting/freeing yourself, lifting your will, sharing that part of you that wants to let go of control is one of the hardest battles you can ever have with only one person fighting; yourself. -

- The drive for self-preservation, the screaming want to take that part of you back before ever letting go can be mind numbing and exhausting. For her part she waited; her insides fluttering with a pride in him she knew one day he would understand on a brand new level. For all his boisterous fuss he was right where he wanted to be. Fighting with himself and her over one of life’s greatest treasures. Trust, Wrapped in the gift of submission. -

- A smile turned her lips as his eyes closed. She leaned in, closing the small distance between them. Anyone watching would simply see sexual passions released upon the floor but they would woefully mistaken. His body twitched and hers echoed within her skin. Her free hand lifted, closing over his fingers on the rings. Her knuckles instantly whitening as her grip held his. Her breath caught his as his howl brushed her cheek and his body convulsed against hers. Her teeth found his lower lip right when he inhaled and she held him there. Her hand upon his slowly pulled the ring down behind her head letting his forearms rest on her shoulders . She squeezed his hands. Her teeth relented and breath whispered into his mouth as she kissed his lips. -

“Keep holding on.”

- Her hands released their grip, sliding heavily along his body. One up and around his ribs to his back. The other along his arm and down to grip and touch and scratch his ribs. She wanted every sound, every tremor, every quake. She wanted to claim them as much as create them. Her lips, tongue and teeth found his cheek, his ear, his neck for more little gifts. She told him she wasn’t done, she wanted this right here: His head on his forearm upon her shoulder and her deliberate strokes and scratches of his overly sensitive skin. Those moments of complete release and vulnerability. The whole reason he didn’t want to cum, didn’t want to lose control. And she reveled in every bit of skin she could touch and his unabashed shivering melt into her arms. Finaly there was the tone, that tone to his voice and body that she was waiting for. She froze, unable to breath untill her own release ran a solid ripple from her neck to her toes dragging a very deep purr from deep inside. -

- Her hands slid up his neck gripping the sides of his face, pushing his head up so she could look into his eyes and feel the wealth of emotion presented there just for her. Smiling, she ran her nose along his, then kissed it and his chin and his lips peppering her kisses with her purring soft whisper. -

“Thank you.. you did very well, Kitten... Let go of the rings.... it's time for you to go the rest of the way down...”

Last edited:
Silly girl.

Little girl, stop following me...
Why, because I will fuck you up, that’s why.

... I'm sorry, I wasn’t listening. Yes, I was watching your mouth move but I wasn’t listening. No, no, no don’t repeat it; I don’t care what you have to say. Oh don’t be so shocked.

You have very soft looking lips. Lick them. Yes, lick them. Why? Because I want to watch your tongue move along them, making them shine like your other set will; all pink, soft and shimmering.

Why the fuck do you keep looking so godammed shocked? I'm... well no, I'm not sorry. This is just how it is. I don’t care how your relationship with your mother is or what your friends’ sister said last week. I want to know just how many different octaves your cute little voice can attain while attempting to wrench my head from between your thighs. Why are you not naked?

Yes, n a k e d, unclothed, fresh from the shower, pretty as a dew drop on the flower of my bed.

You are blushing and haven’t moved to leave so perhaps you could, you know, strip. Now.

Because it will make it so much easier to scratch graffiti into your thighs.
Because it will make it much more delightful than trying to get me to converse about the weather. What is the forecast: You, wet, sweaty, squeaking, trying to catch your breath. When will this happen. Just as soon as you get the fuck out of those cloths.

Yes, it’s like that. I'm like that. I don’t play with women fairly. I like bruising flesh, marking it, I like grabbing you by the back of the skull, twisting my fingers in your hair and slamming you to the wall between my fist and my mouth. I like kissing you so softly you are whimpering for more while you claw at my skin trying to get me undressed. But I don’t want the favor returned. It’s unnecessary. I like kissing until I can feel your wetness running down my thigh between your legs. I want to breath in your wanting sounds. I will hold your nose until you squeak in my mouth. Then I want you naked in my bed. See the theme.

I want you to cross the room, climb on the bed and look at me with kiss swollen, pouty lips. I want to touch you, everywhere. From the spaces between your fingers to the backs of your shoulders. I want to slither along your skin while different places beg for attention in their own little way. I want your nipple in my mouth, claws in your ribs and cunt on my thigh, hot, throbbing and craving.

I want to hear the pat and snap of a plastic ruler and watch skin contract; like a field of wild flowers blooming on skin, in a soft breeze.... rippling across the expanse of flesh with every shuttered breath. I want to feel the heat of each blossom on my lips.

I want to feel your clit twitch on my tongue like I know it can, if it’s coaxed just right. I want your thighs so tight on my ears you just might snap my neck.

I want all that and then…. I want more.

- It felt like someone smashed an atom in his brain. Nothing but white followed by explosion of sound, breath and sensation. He tried to verbalize something to the extent of "Fuuuuuuuuuuck" but it was more likely just a noise. The fingers of her free hand encircling his grasp, preventing any slip from the hook. Just as lungs started to greedily gulp in a breath, the sensation of her teeth capturing his lower lip. As she slowly lowered the chain so as to allow his forearms to rest on her shoulders, a thought crossed his mind. He was indeed quite the puppet at this moment. Watch her lower the chain and pull his strings. -

“Keep holding on.”

- A simple weak nod was all he could muster. Tremors ran his whole body even before her sensual assault. Her attentions turned his shivers, shakes, whimpers and moans into an orchestral piece, different actions earning various tones and vibrato. It took mere moments to turn into a pleading mess, unable to deal with the overwhelming amount of sheer sensation. Every single nerve synapse firing at once turned his head to mush and that's exactly what she wanted. This was what she wanted. This moment, this state. She wanted to hear shaky words leave desperate lips. -

"P-pl-please, oh god stop. I'm, fucking. I...Jesus. Stop. Christ Please. Fuck. Niiiina. Please stop, I can't take anymore!"

- That's what got her off. Sheer, raw, desperate unabashed pleading. Sadistic. Unfortunately that's also what made her so attractive. Got him into situations like this. A delighted purr and gentle hands lifted his chin, bringing their gaze back level with one another. His expression looked like an exhausted game of "Fuck, Marry, Kill" where she was the sole contestant. Delighted, she sprinkled kisses across his nose, chin and lips while continuing to steer both course and pace. -

“It's time for you to go the rest of the way down...”

- The FMK moment was all that remained of earlier resistance that were now fading embers, thoughts ignored completely. There was no need to waste voice when all that was required were simple actions that would say volumes. Hands released the hook and he shifted his weight backwards, creating a small space between them. This was to allow him to bend at the waist, lowering his forehead to the floor just in front of her knees. He didn't speak, didn't move, just breathing that occasionally still stuttered. Silent, compliant, ready. -

Last edited:
- Time slowed to a near stop as she watched him descend. His fingers letting go and her staccato heartbeat measuring out every frame of movement to play back nearly every time her heart ached to touch him. -

- She felt her skin blush as his forehead touched the mat. You never hear of it, you never read it... the unabashed joy you can feel right in that moment, that moment you can feel that one that fought so hard for what they needed to feel, finally feel it to their core. It touches you as much as it does them. Profound. -

- He could have just melted to the mat, fallen over....... god, anything, yet he didn't. She sat on her heels as her fingers scratched over his scalp listening to moan that escaped him. Leaning forward the backs of her nails trailed down his back, over thick welts. Feeling his skin shiver under her fingertips... she nearly lost her mind. So beautiful. His pride would never hear those words instead she raised herself and moved towards him. Her hands running the planes of his skin. Her lips touching pale skin between marks. She inscribed her emotions on his skin. Far far deeper than writing with a blade could ever do. -

- Her hair brushed over his skin, her skin brushed his. She was going to kiss him and touch him until every twitch, every moment of utter bliss was coaxed from him-

Shhhhhhhhhh

- Slowly she moved all the way around him, a full circuit, touching, licking, nipping bloodscarlet marks, heated marks, her marks. At times her fingers shook. This right here fed part of her soul few ever saw and only those that know will understand at all. -

- A tray appeared to his side and using everything on it she checked and treated every wound, open or not that she could reach while he was on his knees. Silk appeared on the matting beside him -

Over... on your back..... slow.... shhhhhh

- She pushed him when his body didnt want to move, just enough. A smile lit her face as he groaned and his form relented. Her eyes swept over him, so many marks left to check, to touch, to savor, and she did. Purring the whole time she checked, nipped, licked and treated every bit of of him. -

- Once she was finished She lay down next to him and coaxed him to join her on her side, to entwine with her as she entwined with him, finally Kissing his face, his lips... him. -

Sleep now mi bello, tomorrow is a whole new day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Scene... the Nook is now open once again.​

Last edited:
429995_289138584493011_219723891434481_727560_1236175056_n.jpg

I will not admit to shivering and twitching at the sight of this... no... no I will not.

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ8zHMkqWrwiJBJ513_YBBkBzDmeK2Xq7exEaSUNulHXmqiC6MgQ

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ8zHMkqWrwiJBJ513_YBBkBzDmeK2Xq7exEaSUNulHXmqiC6MgQ

Funny that. You could be calling me a jabberwocky or an Alice. or neither. :devil:

I think more the point is that we are all mad here darlin. -grins- Couldn't resist.

"Further and further Alice fell in the darkness, never stopping and never know when she was going to stop. Then suddenly she did stop, landing unceremoniously on her rear. She looked around the room, and found herself in a dank, dimly lite room that seemed to move as if the walls were breathing, and smelt of a copper. Alice touched the wall out of curiosity then pulled her hand and found it stained with something wet, blood." - Through The Looking Glass

th

alice2.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow I pictured myself clapping like a retarded seal and licking walls.

Way.. way way to happy.

and you know me too well mister.

Back