Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awake and in a good mood. Those are both good things to hear. The only thing that could make it any better I think would be pantslessness or on your knees or something highly sought after like that
 
*clears my throat and stands up a little straighter* Ty, would you be so kind as to strip those clothes right off and let me see all of your everything? *grins*
 
Well, certainly! *Peels her little top off to show off her pierced little nipples then turns around and bends over, shimmying her ass as she pushes down her shorts*
 
Such politeness! *looks up and down your small and sexy body* Now, would you do me the favor of bending over in front of me so I can give that ass a good spank?
 
I hope more than one. *Spreads her legs shoulder wide and leans over on a convient counter top. Pushes her tight little butt out*
 
*Thinks that it's a good thing I had that random counter installed so recently*

*Runs one hand down the curve of your spine and then tracing my fingers between your ass cheeks, sliding my hand out and then bringing it back sharply and suddenly against your ass. Spanking you hard and firmly, making you rock forward slightly. Then pulling my hand back and immediately crashing it down again on the same spot on your cheek*
 
*Hisses as her as jiggles. A big red handprint left on her cheek.* Oh baby, come on, smack my ass again!
 
*Hearing the noises you make, I bring my hand back and spank you again, pulling back and spanking, rapid, quick, hard spanks onto your ass. Loving the way I'm making your whole body swing forward. I slide my other hand around your body and across your stomach, just sliding it over your breasts as i keep the relentless spanks coming on your ass*
 
*I jam my tits into our hand, eager for more touch.* Come on, whip my ass *I snap*
 
*I grunt as my pace with the spanks gets slightly slower, but incredibly harder. My hand crashing against you, making your ass ripple with every strike. My other hand squeezes your breasts hard, one then the other, getting a feel for them and then kneading your breasts, pinching your nipple in my palm*
 
*I finally whimper, my ass cherry red* Ohhh... fuck! I won't be able to sit for a week.. be nice baby... please?
 
*I close my finger and thumb on your nipple, pinching it hard, twisting it and then pulling it away from your body hard.* Be nice...hmmm... *Spanks your ass again hard* See...I think this is very nice... *spanks you again, feeling your ass cheek radiating heat*
 
*I grimace but you can see the wetness running down my thighs.* Please baby, make me feel good. I'll make you feel good.
 
*I pull my hand away from your nipples, tugging on them until they stretch as far as they'll go and I let them slip from my grasp. Then I move behind you, I give your ass another hard spank, and slide my other hand over your warm cheek, and then slide it slowly down between your legs. Feeling your wetness almost immeidately cover my hand as I press it up against your pussy. I kick the inside of your ankle, telling you to spread your legs wider before I slip one finger up inside of you before bring my hand down hard on your ass again*

Mmm, I want to make you feel good...
 
*I spread my legs wider compliantly. I rub my pussy against your hand as I bite my lip. *Come on baby, do it.
 
*I push two fingers up into your pussy as the same time as I push one into your ass, feeling the heat still radiating off of your skin as I start immediately working my fingers in and out of you. Feeling the palm of my one hand get absolutely covered in your juices*
 
Ohhh... you like my ass baby? Come on big boy, take it. *I clench my pussy and ass around your invading fingers.*
 
*Moaning a little as I feel your holes gripping and squeezing my fingers, I know your slutty little body can take a lot more, so I immediately push a third finger into your pussy and a second one into your ass, and I work them into you hard. Moving your lower body up and down with every invading push into you*

MMmmm, yeah Ty, do you like having my fingers inside of you?
 
My pussy's soaking wet, what do you think? *I ask as I jam my hips bac towards you.*
 
I think there's something you want more than my fingers baby... *I pull my three fingers out of your pussy, and I give you a hard spank with that hand, leaving a trace of wetness from your pussy on your cheek as I move in behind you, grinding my fingers into your ass harder and deeper, just plunging them inside of you as i open my pants and drop them down quickly. I line my cock up to your pussy and just slam it deep and hard, straight inside of you. Going all the way to the hilt and staying there. Keeping you completely filled up, and I roll my hips, making my cock move inside of you, grinding all around the walls of your pussy*
 
Yes! *I growl. My pussy grips your cock tight as you start to pound it into me and grind it in.* Come on stud, I won't break.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top