Clearly the Allure has Won!

Never in a million years did I ever imagine myself posting suggestive photos on the internet. I started a few years ago and found it very exciting. The arousal I get when playing and taking little photos makes my playtime that much better.

My little exhibitionist side has found an outlet and I like sharing here. I would pop somedays if I didn't have the stories, the toys or this thread. I use it as a sexy journal of sorts a lot of the time.

I felt sad that my thread was closed as I wasn't going to start a new one I had decided, but I am just beginning to share a little fantasy with you and I want it to last a bit longer!

I do enjoy peeking in on Lit on all the sexy people, I love getting little glimpses inside your minds. The comments on my thread make me blush and keep me damp, a feeling I love. Thank you!

:kiss:

Subscribed. Again.
Happy. Again.

Likewise, am very pleased you have re-started the thread. Awaiting the story to continue.......That pic is a wonderful little tantaliser and mmm that word nibbleable has to make another appearance..

So very happy about the new thread. Lit would not be the same without you. Obviously from the other posts here, there are many others who feel the same way.

Thanks for deciding to stay, and to continue posting your fabulous stories and photos.

Very Happy.
attachment.php

MMM, ok, deal. I am here, I will continue to share my little secrets, wants and desires, as well as a few little sexy pictures!

I woke up extra early this morning and had many a fantasy about 'Lit Hands' greeting my Morning Dew. I caressed my breasts, teased my nipples, ran my fingers through my landing strip then over my smooth lips, the contrast in texture driving me crazy, then I played. I felt inundated with floods of warmth and tingles as my imagination took me to places I will never know.

Now I am sitting at the computer writing some more to my little stranger fantasy. I will add more this weekend.

Attachments

• Morning Writing.jpg
    Morning Writing.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,679
Mmmm...you sure know how to paint the scene. I'm hooked.

MMM, ok, deal. I am here, I will continue to share my little secrets, wants and desires, as well as a few little sexy pictures!

I woke up extra early this morning and had many a fantasy about 'Lit Hands' greeting my Morning Dew. I caressed my breasts, teased my nipples, ran my fingers through my landing strip then over my smooth lips, the contrast in texture driving me crazy, then I played. I felt inundated with floods of warmth and tingles as my imagination took me to places I will never know.

Now I am sitting at the computer writing some more to my little stranger fantasy. I will add more this weekend.

YAY!! :)

oh to have been there and taken you to the lands of imagination, the fun we could have, love the way you describe your morning and the very beautiful picture you tease us with, make the start of the day that much nicer, TGIF

Oh but what a lovely vision of sexual goddess to view all wrapped in such a small towel. Could I be ever so bold in tugging at one corner so I can view more? Oh and with that step could my fingertips trace the delightful curves and skin as they are exposed? Gentle touches becoming caresses moving to gentle kisses and warming tenderness building into lustful passion...yep, you really do look that good...

Not sure I can even handle this...

You're so lovely and wonderful that I really don't know what to say. :heart:

God you are simply Amazing mmmm:kiss::rose::p

I can't wait to read more about this stranger fantasy. You are our erotic artist.

So glad you are continuing to share your "secrets" with us. :rose:

I for one am glad you decided to start a new thread.. I was having withdrawal symptoms when you disappeared for a bit... but now am glad to have found you and looking forward to all your fantasies... :rose::kiss::rose:

I'm glad you decided to continue. Your sensuality and sexiness would've been missed. :rose:

Parts 1, 2 and 3

Lil story idea….

With a stranger… she toys with the idea in her head and finds it excites her more than she anticipated. The warmth in her panties can't be ignored and she is now letting her mind wander down that path.

How would it unfold, what does she want? A peek inside her thoughts;

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bite of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

The next step is the scariest. Where do we go from here. What happens next. In my mind I know what I would love. I want him to come over, to sit on the end of my bed as I play. In just a sarong, tied between my breasts, I would be leaning against the headboard, propped up with pillows. My knees up a bit and my legs sort of parted. We would have discussed that he can't touch. It is all about me and my arousal and letting my imagination take over. He sits comfortably near my feet, one hand leaning on the bed, the other resting on his thigh. I am flooded with emotions. I feel naughty and shame fro having a man I barely know in my intimate space. But my inner lips are twitching like crazy as the reality sets in. I ache and crave my slipperiness. I have a few toys beside me and some lube all set out.

I take my lube and slowly drizzle some over the top of my slit, right at the base of my landing strip. It trickles down my smooth warm lips and I watch as his eyes follow the liquid silk further down. The desire in his eyes makes my inner lips twitch and my cheeks flush. I can feel his craving without feeling him.
I slowly slide my fingers around my outer labia, spreading the lube all over causing my lips to glisten and sparkle in the soft glowing light. The warm velvety feel under my finger tips sets my arousal climbing.

As I continue to trace the smooth contours of my warm pussy, I can feel the heat of excitement spreading from my lips to my thighs, down my legs and to my feet which are now aching to be touched. My feet are more erogenous than my breasts and always long to be addressed. I know I said no contact but would it wreck my fantasy if he touched my toes, rubbed my ankles, massaged my arches? I watch his eyes, not leaving my fingers, he has now leaned over and is body is sort of at a 90 degree angle to mine. His head centered between my legs about two feet away from my toes, his legs are over the edge of the bed, his elbow leaning on the mattress now and his lips are slightly parted. My fingers continue to trace my outer labia and slide through the lube. I have not dipped in yet, nor parted my lips. One thing I love is playing until they are so puffy they part on their own. Blooming for the heat they begin to throb for.

I am so aroused by the naughtiness of the situation but also by the sensations rushing through my body. My lips parting, revealing my own moisture to his lusty eyes. I can tell by his breath that he enjoys what he sees. I can't see myself but I know how slippery I can become and love that he gets to view. I widen my knees and lower them to the mattress, the soles of my feet touching to help satisfy their craving for touch. He looks at me and his eyes say it all, I acknowledge his lust with a little grin and a bite of my lip as I feel his gaze penetrate deep between my thighs.

I haven't touched my clit yet, but can feel it start to swell and pulse, begging to be touched. My cheeks flush and I know I won't be able to last much longer but feel an unexpected sense of sadness that this scenario will end once I have came. I am so intoxicated with the arousal that I want it to go on and on. It takes all my control to deny my body the release it craves just yet.

My mind is racing and I am having a hard time staying true to my own fantasy. I break my own rules a little bit and ask him to touch my feet, to rub them, to play with my toes, each one individually. His eyes agree, his smile is so soft and sexy, I feel my insides delight.

He reaches forward with his hands and perfectly envelopes my left foot, his hands are warm and soft. He holds my foot for a few minutes just looking at me, his eyes moving up and down my body. The immediate sensations of excitement that rush through my body as his skin touched mine send my arousal up a few notches. The internal fights I am having in my mind, between wanting him all over me, and carrying out my fantasy are almost deafening. My focus returns to my fingers and I renew their slippery path over my outer labia. I love how full they have become and how warm they are to the touch.

My inner lips are twitching, coaxing me to give in. His hands begin exploring my feet, the deep pressure and slow movements are exactly what I have always fantasized about. It is as if he knows my body, knows what I am craving. He gently caresses every inch of my foot, paying attention to my arch, the ball of my foot and then begins to play with my toes. He takes each finger between his fingers and wiggles it slowly, pulls it up and massages in between each toe. I feel like I may climax from this alone. I have to close my eyes and take my fingers away from my sex. I want this to last much longer. My hands make their way up my torso where I untie the knot between my breasts and let my sarong fall to the bed. I am now totally naked before him and that fact sends another flood of heat through my limbs, my cheeks flush and I feel a sense of vulnerability creeping in. It is delicious as I trust him, his touch has put me at ease and yet the whole craziness of the situation is so naughty.

to be cont
(sorry, little league calls!)

This photo is the sarong I have imagined wearing in my little fantasy.

Attachments

• The View.jpg
    The View.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,322
Last edited:
Little League?

Lil story idea….

With a stranger… she toys with the idea in her head and finds it excites her more than she anticipated. The warmth in her panties can't be ignored and she is now letting her mind wander down that path.

How would it unfold, what does she want? A peek inside her thoughts;

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bit of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

The next step is the scariest. Where do we go from here. What happens next. In my mind I know what I would love. I want him to come over, to sit on the end of my bed as I play. In just a sarong, tied between my breasts, I would be leaning against the headboard, propped up with pillows. My knees up a bit and my legs sort of parted. We would have discussed that he can't touch. It is all about me and my arousal and letting my imagination take over. He sits comfortably near my feet, one hand leaning on the bed, the other resting on his thigh. I am flooded with emotions. I feel naughty and shame fro having a man I barely know in my intimate space. But my inner lips are twitching like crazy as the reality sets in. I ache and crave my slipperiness. I have a few toys beside me and some lube all set out.

I take my lube and slowly drizzle some over the top of my slit, right at the base of my landing strip. It trickles down my smooth warm lips and I watch as his eyes follow the liquid silk further down. The desire in his eyes makes my inner lips twitch and my cheeks flush. I can feel his craving without feeling him.
I slowly slide my fingers around my outer labia, spreading the lube all over causing my lips to glisten and sparkle in the soft glowing light. The warm velvety feel under my finger tips sets my arousal climbing.

As I continue to trace the smooth contours of my warm pussy, I can feel the heat of excitement spreading from my lips to my thighs, down my legs and to my feet which are now aching to be touched. My feet are more erogenous than my breasts and always long to be addressed. I know I said no contact but would it wreck my fantasy if he touched my toes, rubbed my ankles, massaged my arches? I watch his eyes, not leaving my fingers, he has now leaned over and is body is sort of at a 90 degree angle to mine. His head centered between my legs about two feet away from my toes, his legs are over the edge of the bed, his elbow leaning on the mattress now and his lips are slightly parted. My fingers continue to trace my outer labia and slide through the lube. I have not dipped in yet, nor parted my lips. One thing I love is playing until they are so puffy they part on their own. Blooming for the heat they begin to throb for.

I am so aroused by the naughtiness of the situation but also by the sensations rushing through my body. My lips parting, revealing my own moisture to his lusty eyes. I can tell by his breath that he enjoys what he sees. I can't see myself but I know how slippery I can become and love that he gets to view. I widen my knees and lower them to the mattress, the soles of my feet touching to help satisfy their craving for touch. He looks at me and his eyes say it all, I acknowledge his lust with a little grin and a bite of my lip as I feel his gaze penetrate deep between my thighs.

I haven't touched my clit yet, but can feel it start to swell and pulse, begging to be touched. My cheeks flush and I know I won't be able to last much longer but feel an unexpected sense of sadness that this scenario will end once I have came. I am so intoxicated with the arousal that I want it to go on and on. It takes all my control to deny my body the release it craves just yet.

My mind is racing and I am having a hard time staying true to my own fantasy. I break my own rules a little bit and ask him to touch my feet, to rub them, to play with my toes, each one individually. His eyes agree, his smile is so soft and sexy, I feel my insides delight.

He reaches forward with his hands and perfectly envelopes my left foot, his hands are warm and soft. He holds my foot for a few minutes just looking at me, his eyes moving up and down my body. The immediate sensations of excitement that rush through my body as his skin touched mine send my arousal up a few notches. The internal fights I am having in my mind, between wanting him all over me, and carrying out my fantasy are almost deafening. My focus returns to my fingers and I renew their slippery path over my outer labia. I love how full they have become and how warm they are to the touch.

My inner lips are twitching, coaxing me to give in. His hands begin exploring my feet, the deep pressure and slow movements are exactly what I have always fantasized about. It is as if he knows my body, knows what I am craving. He gently caresses every inch of my foot, paying attention to my arch, the ball of my foot and then begins to play with my toes. He takes each finger between his fingers and wiggles it slowly, pulls it up and massages in between each toe. I feel like I may climax from this alone. I have to close my eyes and take my fingers away from my sex. I want this to last much longer. My hands make their way up my torso where I untie the knot between my breasts and let my sarong fall to the bed. I am now totally naked before him and that fact sends another flood of heat through my limbs, my cheeks flush and I feel a sense of vulnerability creeping in. It is delicious as I trust him, his touch has put me at ease and yet the whole craziness of the situation is so naughty.

to be cont

Damm hockey . . . the stirring in my loins is now. Nothing that can be put on ice . . .

Strong

Such a strong photo . . . while you're shy and demur it provides a glimpse of your full beauty, your graceful lines and delicate beauty. Manet should have painted you

Love your legs, but where is your belly? Yes, give me a glimpse of your belly button and that wonderful fluff that is between your thighs . . . let me part you with my tongue and pierce your body with my erect member

Last edited:
Lil story idea….

to be cont

I like the story very much! The pic adds a dimension to the story that I enjoy! ;)

Back