OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

well you can all come to my place. Cooking Braised steak and onions, carrots, peas, and oriental rice for dinner.

Kit you might want to edit post and say you left by a fire escape or something. If you left by the back door you will run into Hanna's two big Guard dogs and believe me you don't want to do that. They are loyal only to Hannah and have taken a little shine to Rex. Anyone else going out that door at night is risking their life when they have been put on guard.

Wait, wait, wait... you are engaged to him and he cheated??? Kick him to the curb and run the other way, fast!!!!

I agree. That trust is pretty much going to be gone with him cheating, just feel free to ditch him.

My friends and I have a saying, it applies in many situations and this is one of them.

"Dump the jerk."

They frequently say it about my SO *wince* I have yet to listen but.......yeah.

Just a few ideas:

The girls basically just worked nonstop from 11am-4am. I think it's a bit....unrealistic? Maybe the tavern should open for lunch at 11-3pm and reopen for dinner at 6, and then the kitchen closes at 10 and the bar stays open until 2am. It just seems insane to work as a waitress for 15 hours straight every day. Thoughts?

Also, breezy and celestial: since we're all three online right now you guys want Tess to get the girls up and start teaching them the dance for the audition/live show? Right now she has no idea Hannah has an interest in dancing or singing and assumes it's just going to be the three of them plus the twins.

Just a few ideas:

The girls basically just worked nonstop from 11am-4am. I think it's a bit....unrealistic? Maybe the tavern should open for lunch at 11-3pm and reopen for dinner at 6, and then the kitchen closes at 10 and the bar stays open until 2am. It just seems insane to work as a waitress for 15 hours straight every day. Thoughts?

Also, breezy and celestial: since we're all three online right now you guys want Tess to get the girls up and start teaching them the dance for the audition/live show? Right now she has no idea Hannah has an interest in dancing or singing and assumes it's just going to be the three of them plus the twins.

I would say yes, but I am gonna take some nyquil and crash, sorry :(

It goes in cycles. Sometimes we all need a break or all of us get busy with life and other times we're all posting so fast we have to go back and edit lol

Back