*bites lip in anticipation*

Wheeee, was working on some writing earlier and thought I would snap this for fun. Just woke up, so forgive the messy unwashed hair and lack of appropriate makeup. Also my cat snuck in to the pic to say hello :) :cattail:

Gorgeous picture!:cattail:

Aww shucks, thank you guys! You're very sweet. Well into my 30s now and nervous that I am really showing it!

You definitely don't look to be well into your 30's...I'd have guessed you to still be in your early 20's...regardless of age you are stunningly beautiful

You are all so generously kind :) I honestly don't know what to say! I don't deserve such praise.

And yes, sometimes flattery will get you everywhere. Though it's not the greatest pic, it's from when I woke up this morning...

Attachments

• feb-16-wokeup.jpg
    feb-16-wokeup.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
You are all so generously kind :) I honestly don't know what to say! I don't deserve such praise.

And yes, sometimes flattery will get you everywhere. Though it's not the greatest pic, it's from when I woke up this morning...

Simply stunning.....those eyes*scwhiingg* You most certainly do deserve such praise:rose: You would be wonderful to wake up with:kiss:

Such a delicious naughty thing you are ;)

Such a delight to see your lovely face. Even first thing you are still beautiful. I like the nipple stretch. Wish that was me doing it.

I like you body a lot better now than in the old picture. What a total WOMAN!

I dyed my hair tonight, and that might have been a mistake. Inside it looks just sort of reddish-brown with a hint of burgundy. I have a feeling tomorrow in the sunshine it might blaze very purple!

I dyed my hair tonight, and that might have been a mistake. Inside it looks just sort of reddish-brown with a hint of burgundy. I have a feeling tomorrow in the sunshine it might blaze very purple!

;) I think you will look beautiful... would like to see it

I will see if I can get a pic in the sun. Hopefully it won't look too dreadful! lol :)

So I've been totally caught up in work (yay holidays) and writing some smut recently. How's everybody here doing? Enjoying the relative winter cool (or summer warmth if you're down under)? Exciting vacation plans for the holidays? New years dates made? Catch me up!

So I've been totally caught up in work (yay holidays) and writing some smut recently. How's everybody here doing? Enjoying the relative winter cool (or summer warmth if you're down under)? Exciting vacation plans for the holidays? New years dates made? Catch me up!

Good to see you back . . .

I've also been writing some smut. I'm not sure 50 degrees is considered "winter", but that's why I live where I do. ;)

It was about 65F where I live today, teehee! :D

BTW I love your sig dragon!!

Busy busy busy

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do in this city! :cool::kiss:

Attachments

• 2017-11-27 22.55.47.jpg
    2017-11-27 22.55.47.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1

So nice to see you back around this place! Didn't realize you'd decided to migrate to the desert. :)

Sorry to hear work is kicking your butt like that, but hopefully there's light at the end of the tunnel.

So nice to see you back around this place! Didn't realize you'd decided to migrate to the desert. :)

Sorry to hear work is kicking your butt like that, but hopefully there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Hey sweetie! Thanks for stopping by :rose:

Yup, made the move. It was sad, lost our farm, but we like the Mojave a lot and see family pretty often. Because 2ho doesn't like the sound of a trip to Vegas? :)

I really like where I work, but it's the holiday season and the job is in sales, so, you know. Busy bunny!

Hey sweetie! Thanks for stopping by :rose:

Yup, made the move. It was sad, lost our farm, but we like the Mojave a lot and see family pretty often. Because 2ho doesn't like the sound of a trip to Vegas? :)

I really like where I work, but it's the holiday season and the job is in sales, so, you know. Busy bunny!

I’m sorry to hear that you lost your farm. I am a farmer/rancher and I don’t know how I would take it if that happened to me.

I’m sorry to hear that you lost your farm. I am a farmer/rancher and I don’t know how I would take it if that happened to me.

Thanks, it was pretty rough. The worst part was saying goodbye to our animals. We got them all great homes, but most of them we had from infancy so it was difficult to let them go. Still have one horse who is a senior and loving the Vegas sun. She really likes this retirement in the desert business :)

Thanks, it was pretty rough. The worst part was saying goodbye to our animals. We got them all great homes, but most of them we had from infancy so it was difficult to let them go. Still have one horse who is a senior and loving the Vegas sun. She really likes this retirement in the desert business :)

Yeah I understand how that would be difficult. Hopefully someday you will be able to have another farm with more animals.

Back