Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had an awesome time out to dinner with this guy. I know if I get excited about him now, it wont go well.... but he's cute, sweet, funny, and willing to work for it. *big happy grins*

Finally things have started moving, why I couldn't have done it I can't explain, I'm just glad a start has been made.

PSA to "friends": When you're planning an activity and excluding someone (me) from the group, you should create a new email message instead of replying to an old message and hitting "Reply All," particularly when the "all" includes one of the people you're excluding. :rolleyes:

PSA to "friends": When you're planning an activity and excluding someone (me) from the group, you should create a new email message instead of replying to an old message and hitting "Reply All," particularly when the "all" includes one of the people you're excluding. :rolleyes:

Good grief. So thoughtful and courteous. :rolleyes:

Looking over my iggy list, trying to remember why some of these people are on it.

it's such a gorgeous day out today and what do I end up doing? That's right, working 2 hours late so that I can sit in traffic to try to get home before 5 (barely) and now feel tired and crabby and just want to go to bed.

SUNDAY is .....Race & Game day

NASCAR in NH this weekend....yippee....oh, shit...it's the Patriots vs. Jets - what is a man to do??
:eek:

Who in blazes drives to WalMart only to return a tiny package of Q-tips? It cost you more to get there than they were worth, you ignorant old cow!

I think it's probably a better idea to do the work in the yard before I start drinking. I just want some straight lines marked. Yeah, that's usually done better sober...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back