The Shit Is About To Hit The Fan

Reminds me of the days of private email servers, smashed phones and yoga.

You, and I mean YOU thought that was all just yada, yada, yada...

200.gif

Remember when Vette fell for that fake Indian story about Obamas trip costing so many billions or whatever? Good times.

I was just reading through the AP blurb on the subject, the 'non-partisan' folks that they are. :rolleyes: And they write that former intel officials(?) are fearful that Trumps hand picked AG is going to declassify material that will make them look bad.

I love the fact that virtually ALL of the MSM tries to emphasize that Barr was 'hand picked.' Apparently ALL of the previous AG's were either elected by popular vote or by selected by a lottery. They don't make it clear as to which method was used.

I can only wonder which "officials" were interviewed? Like all other unnamed sources we'll never now but you can only wonder if these 'officials' are likely to be under the spotlight.

Today's news cycle should be interesting to see how much fodder starts flying from the Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch circular firing squad. How many flesh wounds can they take before the real bleeding out starts?

I suspect that the Barr-Durham investigation is further along than the press suspects and that they already pretty much know which documents they're going to go after. Trumps directive wasn't written by Trump, I read a LOT of Barr in the text.

I was just reading through the AP blurb on the subject, the 'non-partisan' folks that they are. :rolleyes: And they write that former intel officials(?) are fearful that Trumps hand picked AG is going to declassify material that will make them look bad.

I love the fact that virtually ALL of the MSM tries to emphasize that Barr was 'hand picked.' Apparently ALL of the previous AG's were either elected by popular vote or by selected by a lottery. They don't make it clear as to which method was used.

I can only wonder which "officials" were interviewed? Like all other unnamed sources we'll never now but you can only wonder if these 'officials' are likely to be under the spotlight.

Today's news cycle should be interesting to see how much fodder starts flying from the Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch circular firing squad. How many flesh wounds can they take before the real bleeding out starts?

I suspect that the Barr-Durham investigation is further along than the press suspects and that they already pretty much know which documents they're going to go after. Trumps directive wasn't written by Trump, I read a LOT of Barr in the text.

I know, right? Only a true idiot would link an AP story.

Yes, he must be taken down,
like Ken Starr.

Could they at least hold(er)
him in contempt of Congress first?
Or is that emotion now normative?

[/cleaver moment]

What else can they do beyond giving Barr the 'Alinsky" treatment?

I don't look forward to any documents being released immediately. I suspect that the dems are going to be treated to the 'death of a thousand cuts' treatment they've put Trump through. As the documents become public the dems are going to have to go on the defense for real. Their current tactic of using offense as defense will have to come to an end as more and more questions build up in the court of public opinion.

I did notice that in one article an unnamed source dropped the 'Gestapo' meme. :D

The current crop of Democrats are too ignorant to do the full Alinsky...

They are isolating, but they are not ridiculing.

They are trying to assassinate.

Barney Fife

They are Fife like in that they seem to keep firing the same bullet over, and over , and over again. :)

Oh, that's already started. Lynch has refuted Comey and Comey and Brennan are trading barbs. So far Clapper has managed to dodge the bullets but time is running out on him too. Expect Coats to fully cooperate with Barr.

Time to pop some corn and grab a cold one. It must be a Friday before a long weekend.

Oh, that's already started. Lynch has refuted Comey and Comey and Brennan are trading barbs. So far Clapper has managed to dodge the bullets but time is running out on him too. Expect Coats to fully cooperate with Barr.

Does President Obama and Vice-President Biden get held above this fray?
Innocent bystanders?

Still an administration free of scandal?

Does President Obama and Vice-President Biden get held above this fray?
Innocent bystanders?

Still an administration free of scandal?

Scary Black President has been out of office for two years, tonto.
Time to move on.

Schiff: Declassifying Crossfire Hurricane Data Is “Un-American”

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/05/24/schiff-declassifying-crossfire-hurricane-data-un-american/

Can you actually BELIEVE THIS?????????????

It only took 15 seconds or so for the media to jump out and suggest the American people didn't have any right to see this information. The same media who had no problem exposing The Pentagon Papers and all kinds of classified material throughout the years when it served their political interests.

I suspect the release will incriminate Shiff and many others.

Cute aint it?

DUMZ want unredacted Booby MuleLiar report, despite that being ILLEGAL

and now

When ALL shit is gonna come out they scream COVER UP

LOCK

EM

ALL

UP

I think it's funny that the D's think declassifying documents so that anyone can see and read them is somehow "a coverup".

Isn't a coverup supposed to be where you hide things from the public?

I think it's funny that the D's think declassifying documents so that anyone can see and read them is somehow "a coverup".

Isn't a coverup supposed to be where you hide things from the public?

what did you expect?:confused:

Back