The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVIII : In Praise of Older Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am who I have always been, unlike you.

I was Turd Fergeson, then Hal_9000. Hal_9000 got hacked. Someone changed the password.

Have any of your numerous accounts been hacked? No? Wonder why?

:cool:

You were who?

Okay, so today, let’s see if you can try and be more sensitive to your insensitivity to those you consider insensitive. Try thinking of the insensitive as sensitive, and vice-versa. Just try it. For one day.

01.-Space-Power-Facility-Is-The-Worlds-Largest-Vacuum-Chamber-768x513.jpg

I really like what you've done to the place. When are the new floors being installed? I want to be able to work my posts around the down time.

I'm thinking if you turn this into more of a boutique kind of weekend getaway sort of location that the post will be less frequent but of better quality so that this thread can last for a long, long time.

I really like what you've done to the place. When are the new floors being installed? I want to be able to work my posts around the down time.

I'm thinking if you turn this into more of a boutique kind of weekend getaway sort of location that the post will be less frequent but of better quality so that this thread can last for a long, long time.

you will finally have a roof over your head! :D

So far, I've only installed a Lemongrass & Sparkling Ginger aroma infuser to get the smell of unchanged Depends out of the place.

It will be very welcoming here when I'm done; I predict that even Adrina will be smiling. (Bit late for Harry given his spousal selection, but Rome wasn't divorced in a day.)

It's a shit show out there. Once in 5 years they cancel school, today was the day. Yesterday was worse though. It's been a brutal week, getting around.

Why not just continue to call Lance a worthless cunt in the thread he seems to think is his own personal victory thread?

Hey Lance, you're a worthless cunt.

Oops! I nearly forgot to call his mother a whore.

Hey Lance! Your mother is a whore.

Why not just continue to call Lance a worthless cunt in the thread he seems to think is his own personal victory thread?

Hey Lance, you're a worthless cunt.

Oops! I nearly forgot to call his mother a whore.

Hey Lance! Your mother is a whore.

Just I time for National Compliment Day. 🙊

Oh no, my dad's wife sent me a FB friend request. This is a decision I've managed to avoid for 9 years. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back