Because Big Sister Says So!

"I'm gonna come," Gus gasped as Casey continued her dexterous fellatio. She redoubled her efforts, wanting to make him happy with her.
 
Last edited:
Cathy sighed as Marie's tongue moved up and down, exploring the anatomy of Cathy's womanhood. Any hesitation her sister had earlier shown toward giving cunnilingus had vanished. Now, she seemed to relish it.

"Hmmmm...." Cathy purred. "That's right. That's perfect. Take your time and enjoy me, my sweet Lesbian Slut."
 
"Oh yeah!" Gus grunted as he started to come in Casey's mouth, his fingers resting gently on the back of her head, the warm water of the shower beating comfortably against his chest.
 
Just a small mouthful... having come inside Casey within the past quarter hour, Gus ejaculated just a small mouthful. Casey swallowed it all enthusiastically, thinking of it as a gift, an act of communion with her master. Licking him clean, she stood up and asked: "Shall I wash you now?"
 
Taking Comfort



“That’s right,” Cathy purred as Marie relished the slick smoothness of Cathy’s inner labia upon her tongue as it moved up and down in her older sister’s womanhood. “That’s perfect. Take your time and enjoy me, my sweet Lesbian Slut.”

Marie chuckled. The name Cathy had given her no longer shocked her. It had become part of their special intimacy. Marie’s tongue tip circled the edges of Cathy’s clitoris slowly, with Marie taking her time, just as her mistress had instructed.



 
The fact that she had so fully subjugated her rightfully proud younger sister turned Cathy on at least as much as Marie's tongue slowly circling the edge of her clitoris.

"I'm glad you're taking your time, Lesbian Slut," Cathy gasped breathlessly. "Forgive me, though, if I don't last too long."
 
"Shall I wash you now?" Casey asked as she stood, having brought Gus to orgasm orally, swallowing his semen.

"Not quite yet," Gus replied with a grin. He slowly knelt in the tub, his lips kissing their way down her shoulder, breasts, stomach, and pubes as he did so. His tongue slipped into her womanhood, wet, he assumed, from more than the warm shower now massaging Casey's back as he licked her most intimate folds.
 
Taking Pride



Marie smiled around her tongue at Cathy’s admission that Marie already had her close to orgasm. Ignoring Cathy’s earlier admonition that she take her time, Marie now focused her licking on Cathy’s complete clitoris, flicking her tongue tip upon it as fast as she could.



 
"MMMnnmmmm..." Casey sighed as Gus's tongue parted the lips of her womanhood. She presumed he did this in recompense for the successful felatio she had just given him.

"You know, Master," she whispered, her breathy voice barely audible above the warm spray of the shower. "You don't owe me.... You don't have to do this."
 
"You don't owe me," Casey reminds Gus when he kneels in front of her in the shower and begins giving her cunnilingus. "You don't have to do this."

"I know; you're my slave," he replies, relishing the description of her status as much as the flavor of her womanhood. He flicks his tongue tip on her clitoris and adds, "I like doing this. By letting me do this, you are serving me. On the other hand, we don't want to be late for breakfast, so I'd better make this quick."

With that, he resumes flicking his tongue in her clit.
 
Cathy's admission that she wouldn't last long apparently inspired Marie, who started flicking her tongue very rapidly on Cathy's clitoris. It took less than two minutes before Cathy started to cry out. "I'm coming! Oh. God. Marie.... Oh. FUCK! I'm coming!!!"
 
Appreciative



“I'm coming!” Cathy screamed as Marie continued flicking her tongue tip upon her clitoris as fast as she could. “Oh God... Marie.... Oh fuck! I'm coming!!!”

Marie appreciated that, at this most exposed and vulnerable of moments, Cathy had called her by her real name, not the
sobriquet she had given her. Even happier than before, Marie simply continued licking.



 
"We don't want to be late for breakfast," Gus pointed out, kneeling before Casey in the shower. "So, I'd better make this quick."

While the skill with which he then resumed flicking his tongue in her clitoris had a lot to do with how quickly Casey came, so did his earlier words making it clear that even now as her master, he nonetheless still cherished her and wanted to please her as much as she did him. What actually sent her to the pinnacle of ecstasy, however, was hearing her sister Cathy screaming down the hall. "I'm coming! Oh. God. Marie.... Oh. FUCK! I'm coming!!!"

"Me too!" Casey replied with full voiced passion as orgasm instantly shook her whole being. "I'm coming, too... Oh! Thank you, Master! Oh, God... Thank you...."
 
After her second orgasm in rapid succession, Cathy pushed Marie's face out from between her thighs. Regaining her breath, she stepped forward into the spray of the shower. Spinning slowly in the hot stream, Cathy told her sister: "Now you may wash me."
 
"I'm coming!" Cathy's scream reached them from the main bathroom down the hall. "Oh. God. Marie.... Oh. FUCK! I'm coming!!!"

"Me too!" Casey cried out as Gus licked her clitoris in the master suite's bathroom shower. "I'm coming, too... Oh! Thank you, Master! Oh, God... Thank you...."

Gus pulled away and stood, enfolding Casey is his arms as she shook with the aftershocks of her orgasm. When her breathing had slowed some, he kissed her forehead and smiled.

"We had better hurry and finish bathing," he chuckled. "It sounds like Cathy and Marie will be out soon."
 
"We had better hurry and finish bathing," Gus chuckled as he held Casey in his arms as she shook with the aftershocks of her orgasm. "It sounds like Cathy and Marie will be out soon."

"Yes, Master," she replied, having regained her breath. Despite his new formal title, her voice held only tender love.

She dutifully lathered his entire body, noticing his manhood stir a bit as she soaped it, then stood back to allow him to rinse.
 
Like Big Bubbles



“Now you may wash me,” Cathy instructed as she spun slowly under the hot shower.

“Yes, Mistress,” Marie smiled. In the twelve hours since becoming her older sister’s subservient lover, Marie had learned a lot about some specific erogenous areas of Cathy’s body, but she had not had an opportunity to enjoy much its beauty as a whole. Thin with moderate breasts herself, Marie had always envied her sisters’ larger chests.

She started, however, from behind with Cathy’s neck and lean back. Only after she had fully lathered these with lavender scented wash did she urge Cathy to turn. Now, beginning at her shoulders, Marie worked her way down to Cathy’s full, round breasts, like firm grapefruit with small but pert pink nipples. Marie spread her soapy palms and fingers upon them, slathering the suds in a circular motion. Cathy’s breasts felt so good under her hands, she took her time with this.



 
Cathy let Marie's soapy hands linger on her breasts. It felt very pleasant and, more importantly at the moment, she wanted to indulge and encourage any of her sister's newfound lesbian impulses. She'd had little doubt she could inspire and instill bisexuality in Marie. She had done the same last summer with their younger sister Casey. Marie had resisted last night with expected ferocity but surprising brevity. Cathy wondered if something in their nature made all them naturally bisexual, maybe because they lacked brothers and their parents had raised them to be as strong and independent as boys. Cathy decided then and there that when their little sister Michelle turned eighteen, she'd try to seduce her, too. It would make for an interesting experiment to test her hypothesis. For the moment, however, she would simply celebrate her conquest of Marie, manifested at the moment in the pleasure from Marie fondling her slick breasts.
 
In No Hurry



Marie spread her soapy palms and fingers upon Cathy’s full, round breasts, like firm grapefruit with small but pert pink nipples, spreading the suds in a circular motion. Cathy’s breasts felt so good under her hands, she took her time with this. Cathy did not seem to mind, as she did nothing to move Marie along.

Finally, Marie added more wash to her hands and moved down Cathy’s flat tummy to lather up her pubes. She ran her fingers through the silky curls and traced the folds between Cathy’s thighs. Marie decided, again, to take her time.



 
"You haven't washed yet," Gus remarked as Casey stood back to allow him to rinse. "Let's be economical and save soap."

He enfolded her again in his arms, this time squirming his sudsy body against hers to spread lather onto it. His partly erect penis rubbed slipperily against her pubes.
 
Casey giggled when Gus rubbed his sudsy body against hers to spread lather onto it. His partly erect penis rubbed slipperily against her pubes.

"Mmmm..." she sighed sweetly, moving herself against him with equal playfulness, and jiggling her large breasts against his chest. "This is sure better than a luffa!"
 
"This is sure better than a luffa!" Casey giggles as she and Gus rub their soapy bodies together in the shower.

"Let's not forget your back," Chris chuckles and turns her in his arms. He resumes squirming his sudsy body, now against her back, to spread lather onto Casey's skin. His partly erect penis titillatingly slips down between her butt cheeks, moving up, down, and back and forth as he does.
 
Casey moaned softly as Gus's partially erect penis titillatingly slipped down between her butt cheeks, moving up, down, and back and forth as he did. His broad, muscular chest felt wonderful as it pressed slippery suds against her back.

"Cathy's been my only lover for so long," Karen sighed. "I'd forgotten some of the pleasures of making love to a man. Besides, my ex wasn't very good in the sack. I'm so glad we're doing this Gus.... I mean, Master."
 
Marie added more wash to her hands and moved down Cathy’s flat tummy to lather up her pubes. She ran her fingers through the silky curls and traced the folds between Cathy’s thighs, making Cathy growl with burgeoning desire.

"You keep doing that," Cathy warned breathlessly. "And we may never get to breakfast."
 
"I'm so glad we're doing this Gus," Casey sighed. "I mean, Master."

"You don't have to call me that when it's just us," Gus replied. His left hand cupped her right breast, his thumb stroking its nipple. His right hand went to her pubes, one finger lightly brushing over her clitoris. "Now let's rinse off. I want to make love with you again."
 
Back
Top