The Lit Wet T-shirt show!

With the success of the Handbra thread, I think we could have another potential winner here.

If you gorgeous ladies would be so kind as to post some pics of your busts all soaked down in a white shirt, us guys will make sure you get the proper recognition ;)

Just like the Handbra thread, there is no limit to how many you post.

Guys, keep the replies complimentary. You know what Momma always said, don't be a jerk. These ladies are taking a risk by showing us the goods, don't make them regret it!

HI-my wet-T

Attachments

• Picture 46.jpg
    Picture 46.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 554
what is it that makes wet t shirt pictures so very so hot?

Maybe it is knowing that the person you took the photo for is getting aroused by it?

Maybe it's the hard nipples touching wet fabric?

Maybe it's just the wetness of it all.......

Last edited:
Maybe it is knowing that the person you took the photo for is getting aroused by it?

Ok....my first pic posting on lit..

nLJlY

Damn, missed it.

Ok....my first pic posting on lit..

http://imgur.com/nLJlY

Ah yes, that is exactly why we love them so much. The hard nipples, the tease, the sense of being able to see but completely see, and of course the wetness of it all.

Very tasty.

Ah yes, that is exactly why we love them so much. The hard nipples, the tease, the sense of being able to see but completely see, and of course the wetness of it all.

Very tasty.

Why thank you Mr Wolf. I enjoyed your PM!

This is not be, but I thought it needed to be in this thread:rose:

tumblr_m1tgx0YYKi1r2mcimo1_500.png

I will have to say a big pair of tits like that, braless, erect nipples in a wet t-shirt, gets me nice and hard every time

Last edited:
I know that it has been a loooong time since this thread was bumped, but I saw the link to it in the OP's sig on another thread today. I knew that I had a fitting pic to contribute.

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpeg
    IMG_0435.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 28
I know that it has been a loooong time since this thread was bumped, but I saw the link to it in the OP's sig on another thread today. I knew that I had a fitting pic to contribute.

Forgive me for swearing, but OMFG! Mind if I search out more of your pics? :)

Back