I probably shouldn't...

I am not really sure if you are trying to imply something (which I am not getting!)

May I just add that cinnamon can have an etching effect on skin?

Perhaps like me he wants to have a nibble of your buns? Sticky or otherwise ...

Eclairs, there are soooo many things you can do with an eclair. Also the symbolism of the cream squeezed out of one end is, well it just is :).

Eclairs, there are soooo many things you can do with an eclair. Also the symbolism of the cream squeezed out of one end is, well it just is :).
There well be no baked goods! This topic is getting out of control....

Well yeah - but this crowd is wild, give them a little idea and they run with it to the extreme :)

Well, I am a runner, and I have been known to be quite extreme... So I'd say it's only natural!

Bagels,eclaires,cream filled.....things that are fun to eat,can be bad for you when eaten too often and fun when shared in bed!
Morning AG just stopping by to say hi and loved the pics,just finished reading what I missed!
Have a great day beautifu lady :)

Well yeah - but this crowd is wild, give them a little idea and they run with it to the extreme :)

Crumbs! Some people here are a bit flakey perhaps.

I don't knead to mention baked goods to get a rise out of you!

I guess it's just the way the cookie crumbles ....

No baking, no dough, no cakes or cookies! Move on people!

Okay, is this acceptable....

Lowering you along the length of the kitchen table. Stroking, caressing, teasing, licking, sucking, nipping, biting, blowing, kissing your entire body with special emphasis on those moist lips and the delicious juices that flow from you?

Lowering you along the length of the kitchen table. Stroking, caressing, teasing, licking, sucking, nipping, biting, blowing, kissing your entire body with special emphasis on those moist lips and the delicious juices that flow from you?

I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't enjoy having her buns kneaded though!

I'll probably get banned from the thread now . . .

Which part of the 'no more bakery metaphors' do you people not understant! :)

And I know I've said that I like baking and cooking, but this is getting too much!

And I know I've said that I like baking and cooking, but this is getting too much!

It wasn't metaphor, I meant it all literally . . . what did you think I was talking about?:confused:

No more bakery metaphors huh...

Mmmmmm I'd love to saute your onions :D

No baking involved, although I would hope that you get all hot and twitchy from the actions.

Is there such a thing as a self baking pussy?

Subscribed!

And I am very much pleased with what I've seen here so far:)
Very nice shots lady, veeeery nice pics I'd say! ;)

I will return here for sure. :cool:

I hear cooking rambling going on,this crowd could really heat up and their passion could boil over!
You have a way of leaving a man to stew in his on juices!
You like that you naughty girl and I'm glad,hello to you AG :heart:

Okay, add me to the list of people paying attention to you! I enjoyed the wit of your photography. Oh, and by the way, you have just a little smudge of flour on your nose....

Back