Sloppy Seconds

I am not sure how prevalent this is, but I know it does occur in real life for sure.

I was watching a vice cop show and a man approached an undercover female vice cop, and he asked her if she had been with another that night. She said "no", allowing me to think that she wanted to sound more appealing where he said, "well when you have been with a few, I'll be back." This was not staged, it was an undercover police show!

The idea of my wife being with another appeals to me, but when my first wife actually cheated on me, I was incredibly hurt. The first time I forgave her and we made-love, I cried afterwards thinking about what she had done and with whom. We were high school sweet hearts and had lost our virginity together which I think made it hard. I forgave her many times after that, but ultimately the guilt got too much I think and even being forgiving was not enough, and we divorced.
 
Well, some people are a little more traditional and/or want the gender roles more clearly defined i guess. A lot of women still want their men to only pitch and they want to be the only one catching in the relationship. I know my wife feels the same way. She wouldn't date a guy who went both ways. I've never thought of sharing my wife with anyone and she couldn't stomach the thought of me with another dude.


She makes a spurious connection between sloppy seconds and being gay and uses "man" to imply that being other than purely heterosexual makes one less of a man.

That goes beyond defining ones own sexuality or preference and clearly veers into passing judgment on others.
 
She makes a spurious connection between sloppy seconds and being gay and uses "man" to imply that being other than purely heterosexual makes one less of a man.

That goes beyond defining ones own sexuality or preference and clearly veers into passing judgment on others.

:rose::rose::rose:
 
I have been amazed at the number of guys who want to rp with me playing their wife and coming home with a pussy full of cum and then having me tell them how I got it while we have sex. Is this really a big male fantasy? Just curious...:rolleyes:

I love this scenario. For me it has little or nothing to do with other men or their cum. It's all about the sheer wanton sexual energy of a woman so uninhibited. As men we are taught to make so many assumptions about women which constrain us to this ridiculous paradox of wanting sexually exciting women who are also pure and could never enjoy another man. This scenario strips away the contradictions and forces me to choose her sex appeal over my own inhibitions.
 
She makes a spurious connection between sloppy seconds and being gay and uses "man" to imply that being other than purely heterosexual makes one less of a man.

That goes beyond defining ones own sexuality or preference and clearly veers into passing judgment on others.

:heart:
 
I have been amazed at the number of guys who want to rp with me playing their wife and coming home with a pussy full of cum and then having me tell them how I got it while we have sex. Is this really a big male fantasy? Just curious...:rolleyes:

Its a big fantasy for me. There's nothing sexier than a woman with cum on her lips, on her tits , all over her pussy and inside of her. It just makes me so hot. I want to be a woman's clean-up boi so bad.
 
I havent fucked her with cum still inside her, other than my own, but when we were dating i fucked my wife after another guy, it was pretty hot, she was still stretched from just being fucked, and even had a hickey on one of her breasts.
 
Back
Top