Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hairball! You are an awesome host when I'm not around...
hell, you're a good host when I am around!
thanks man!

Hi, lakesailer! Nice to see you....will you be having your usual or would you care to join me in a pina colada?

*shudders* um no thanks ont he Pina colada...*grimace*
I prefer my booze to taste like booze and my women to look and taste like women. :D

only trying to follow in your footsteps.

You mean those kinda crooked meandering drunk ones??? that'll take some doing...

Alas,

It is time for me to sail off into the sunset. Another day is done.

I hope you all have a marvelous evening.

*shudders* um no thanks ont he Pina colada...*grimace*
I prefer my booze to taste like booze and my women to look and taste like women. :D
Alas,

It is time for me to sail off into the sunset. Another day is done.

I hope you all have a marvelous evening.

Well, too bad about the pina colada...hairball knows what he's doing with these drinks. I think this last one deserves two umbrellas! ;)

Have a good evening, LS. It was nice to see you! :kiss:

Of course! Have you any of those wee umbrellas?:)

Oh, definitely! Mule makes sure we have those handy. I think its so he can count them and see how difficult it may be to take advantage of me! :D Is a pina colada okay? I was feeling a bit tropical!

Oh, definitely! Mule makes sure we have those handy. I think its so he can count them and see how difficult it may be to take advantage of me! :D Is a pina colada okay? I was feeling a bit tropical!

Tropical suits me :D

no volcanic ash clouds in the cove are there??

No, I took a firm stand immediately and banned volcanos from the cove and all products of volcano. Indeed, all natural disasters.

I thought it was a smart policy move...:D

Sounds sensible to me....do you fancy the PM job here, there's an election soon:D

So. I heard this was a good place to enjoy the adorable men and get a good drink. Seeing these beautiful women here, I'm inclined to believe it.

Nice place you have here, gentlemen. :rose:

So. I heard this was a good place to enjoy the adorable men and get a good drink. Seeing these beautiful women here, I'm inclined to believe it.

Nice place you have here, gentlemen. :rose:

Thanks for stopping by. Did someone get you a drink???
I'm drinking scotch, but we apparently have a full bar. Sweet was drinking Pina Coloda, I think Irish joined her.

Ahhh a woman with taste. I've got a nice single malt, want ice???

Grab a cushion and a spot on the deck and put your feet up. The sun is setting, the breeze is nice. It's quiet.

Tonight is a good night for the rocks, yes indeed.

The breeze is fantastic, I agree.

Tonight is a good night for the rocks, yes indeed.

The breeze is fantastic, I agree.

Yup... a nice evening...

wings you are on a boat, don't mention rocks.

LOL...well, we stay away from the non-melting kind of rocks...but I like ice with my scotch too...

OK...so this damn volcano has a my friend trapped in Belgium. He's not happy.
I told him to try a boat. He's a sailor too and he's now looking to see if he can find someone sailing from Europe to the US. I'm Seriously jealous!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back