DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pass it on :) But no need to be.

THanks!

Thank you!

Well I hate to say it everyone, but this is the last photo of the set. I hope you all enjoyed it. Will be working on getting some new photos ready for voting. Till then stay in touch!

attachment.php
so yummy! i wanna lick!

I will pass it on :) But no need to be.

THanks!

Thank you!

Well I hate to say it everyone, but this is the last photo of the set. I hope you all enjoyed it. Will be working on getting some new photos ready for voting. Till then stay in touch!

attachment.php

Absolutely beautiful pussy

This most recent pic is very relevant to my interests whilst performing self-stimulation for the purpose of orgasmic release.

In other words... holy fuck :devil:

Page 5 is absolutely unacceptable for this classic beauty. Hope to see you guys soon! :D

Page 5 is absolutely unacceptable for this classic beauty. Hope to see you guys soon! :D

I have to agree with you MRThickCA. Without a doubt. So here is the scoop. KnottyNurse and I have not had a chance to take photos. It's because of this I have not been posting. We are working on some. We talk about ideas all the time. It's just having the space and the time to take the photos that has us hung up. More are coming though. I promise.

Thank you for sharing seems like not near enough praise. Your wife has beautiful tits and the pic with cum on them was sublime!

Nothing new? I'll be waiting eagerly for some new stuff.

Thanks for sticking around and waiting. We have nothing new to post at the moment.

Thank you for sharing seems like not near enough praise. Your wife has beautiful tits and the pic with cum on them was sublime!

Thank you so much. I appreciate the compliment and so does the Nurse.

Is the nurse on sick leave from LIT? :)

As a matter-o-fact, yes she is.

KnottyNurse is sick. She has been known to get soar throats all the time. So later this month she is going in to have her tonsols removed. She should be back to work by the end of the month but when she goes in for the surgery about mid month she is going to be out of it for a bit.

I have taken some time off from work so I can nurse her back to health. I am afraid she is better at the nursing thing than I but she will be in good hands.

We both really hope that once she has recovered from the surgery she will be back to take photos and sharing them with everyone.

Thanks for sticking around and waiting. We have nothing new to post at the moment.

KnottyNurse is sick. She has been known to get soar throats all the time. So later this month she is going in to have her tonsols removed. She should be back to work by the end of the month but when she goes in for the surgery about mid month she is going to be out of it for a bit.

I have taken some time off from work so I can nurse her back to health. I am afraid she is better at the nursing thing than I but she will be in good hands.

We both really hope that once she has recovered from the surgery she will be back to take photos and sharing them with everyone.

Not a fun thing to go thru as an adult, you will both be in my thoughts.

Feel much better soon, Nurse. :rose:'s :kiss:'s

Email sent - best wishes for a quick recovery. DAve :rose:

Sorry to hear nursey has to get surgery(make sure that surgeon uses the bovie and doesn't try to do it old-school!), but glad she'll have extra room to accomodate Dr's examination equipment in there.... :D

Doc,

Please deliver my best wishes to your knottynurse. I'd like to see her healthy and well.

Good to see the Knotty's still around. Hope the KnottyNurse recovers quickly! Best to you both and hope to see you back on the board with more of those fabulous pics!!

I thought everyone deserved an update.

Our KnottyNurse had surgery last week. This week she is really taking it easy watching chick flicks and sucking on popsicles. I wish I could tell all this has been easy, but it has not been. She has been in pain which finally seems to be getting easier as she is eating solids for the first time since the operation.

We both want to thank everyone for the kind e-mails and messages we have gotten. They do mean a lot to us and have kept smiles on the Nurse's face.

Our KnottyNurse had surgery last week. This week she is really taking it easy watching chick flicks and sucking on popsicles. I wish I could tell all this has been easy, but it has not been. She has been in pain which finally seems to be getting easier as she is eating solids for the first time since the operation.

We both want to thank everyone for the kind e-mails and messages we have gotten. They do mean a lot to us and have kept smiles on the Nurse's face.

Take good care of her, doc.

Continued best wishes for you both. And a speedy and healthy recovery especially for Nurse. ((HUGGLES))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back