OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

Well, I posted. I think I might see Eugene's shirt as I get up to leave and when I get back I will approach him about the airbrushing.
 
Yeah, but I was somewhere else in my head. Looks like things may take another direction anyway.
 
Leave a business card with Tess she'll give it to Eric he's the airbrush specialist.
 
Yeah, I think that will play better. I think Ethan will be on his way shortly. The original purpose for his character has been played out, and there is so much going on in the thread that he really doesn't fit the story.
 
Yeah he does he needs a friend before he turns into an Alcoholic, Eugene was substance abuser could be helpful. They have things in common, self caused imprisonment, substance abuse, and customizing.
 
That works. Ethan will be in this funk for a while, and will probably be somewhat of a downer, but when he gets in his element, fabrication, repair, overhaul, he will shine. I'd say if he were to stick around, there could be a particular skill that he could bring to the table at the bike shop. Strictly on an as needed basis mind you, but something like tricky electrical, a performance mod of some kind.
Who knows, maybe he could end up fixing one of the girl's rides and they could offer to repay him...hmmmm
 
Well you know what they say, if it has boobs or wheels...wait, that doesn't really fit here.
 
Fast cars, Fast Women and Rock n Roll. \m/ :D \m/ Tess loves Custom Pickup Trucks. ;)
 
Last edited:
let me change my last post, I gotta give my little girl her bath and I don't wanna hold the thread up.
 
And I'm back!!

The SO came home, then we went to go move his grandmother BACK into her house after the bedbug infestation, she's been living here for the past week and I've gone insane. . . .

Hey, at least I got paid.
 
Back
Top