August 2014 Immunities

Boxlicker101

Licker of Boxes
This is the eigth immunity thread of the 2014 contest, and numbers need to be chosen if you wish to participate. Please read the rules at the bottom and post your choice!

Winning numbers are found at the top of the page (the biggest ones) at Mersey World.

Aug. 6, 2014: UK National Lotto 1943

17 - 21 - 29 - 33 - 35 - 46 - 28

Winners are: JagFarlane, Neonurotic, Fujisashes, Seanathon & Remec,

JagFarlane: Humor and Satire, cap 1
Neonurotic: How To, cap 1.
Seanathon: Poetry with Audio, cap 1.

Aug. 13, 2014: UK National Lotto 1945

5 - 9 - 11 - 20 - 23 - 30 - 45

Winners are: RedMonkeyButt, pacifist91w, Geronimo_appleby, RJThoughts,

Geronimo_appleby: Chain Stories, cap 1
RJThoughts: Gay Male, cap 1
pacifist91w: Reviews and Essays, cap 1.

Aug. 20, 2014: UK National Lotto 1947

6 - 12 - 15 - 24 - 35 - 47 - 22

Winners are: BuckyDuckman, BrettJ, sexnovella, Remec, HottieKatie, patientlee & elphaba.

patientlee: Illustrated Stories, cap 1.
BuckyDuckman: Romance, cap 1.
sexnovella: Novels & Novellas, cap 1.

Aug. 27, 2014: UK National Lotto 1949

5 - 17 - 29 - 36 - 37 - 49 - 2

Winners are: RedMonkeyButt, JagFarlane, Fujisashes, Neonurotic, robertreams & subwryter.

Neonurotic: Reviews and Essays, cap 1.
Fujisashes: Novels & Novellas, cap 1.

Rollovers:

04: CallMeBambi
05: RedMonkeyButt
09: pacifist91w
11: geronimo_appleby
12: BuckyDuckman
13: lovecraft68
14: Sean Renaud
15: BrettJ
17: JagFarlane
19: SweetPrettyAss
20: RjThoughts
22: elphaba
24: sexnovella
25: kiwi91
26: SusanJillParker
27: xelliebabex
29: Neonurotic
29: Fujisashes
33: Seanathon
35: Remec
36: robertreams
47: HottieKatie
47: patientlee
49: subwryter

Participating:

You do not have to participate in the immunity, and if you do, you don't have to accept the immunity. Pick a number between 1 and 49, then post your guess here. You can pick a number that someone else has picked, so don't worry if someone already has your number.

The number you choose will, by default, be added to the roll-over list and remain registered for you indefinitely or until you choose a different one. If you are missed by the moderator for some reason, your roll-over immunity is still qualified if you request it in an immunity thread (like this one), even in future immunity threads. You may change your roll-over at any time simply by posting a request for it. In order to make sure your roll-over applies despite moderator error, you must post the request for it in an official immunity thread.

Remember - You are responsible for your own immunities. You will not be notified that you have won and you must use your winning immunity in that week or lose it.

Winning An Immunity

If you've won an immunity, the first thing to do is make a post in this thread (and only this thread) that you've won an immunity and which category and cap level you will use it for. This is the only way you will earn the immunity. If you neglect to pick the cap level, it will be assumed you are referring to the lowest cap level available for the category you chose.

You have until 7:30 PM GMT on the following Wednesday to claim your immunity here. After that time, you have lost the immunity.

Do not edit the post after 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday. If you do so, your immunity will be invalidated. This post is the only way we have to verify the immunity and the category and cap level you choose. Once an immunity is claimed, it cannot be erased and replaced with a submission.

An Immunity Rule Refresher:

Immunities are won based on the weekly Wednesday Lottery available here: http://lottery.merseyworld.com/

Entrants can select a single number between 1 and 49. The selected number must be posted by the entrant prior to 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday for the number to be consider for that day's draw. That is 7:30 PM in London on Wednesday. For the timezone illiterate: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Last edited:
For Immunity won on 8/6 I'd like to take it for How To, cap 1 please.

#47 is working pretty well for me. Still haven't had that Tarot reading though.

I'll take Illustrated Stories. I'll never do one of those.

Thank you muchly. :)

Well, let's apply my immunity to Romance. I don't see myself writing anything that will qualify for that.

Winner 2014/08/20

I want to place my immunity in the novels and novellas category with cap level 1.

Sorry to post this question here, but it seemed like an okay spot since it's about Survivor.

Can we petition Laurel to keep Survivor up for next year? :D (Yes, this is a serious question. I'd hate to see it go...and being the end of the eighth month I don't see myself picking it up this year. :(

Sorry to post this question here, but it seemed like an okay spot since it's about Survivor.

Can we petition Laurel to keep Survivor up for next year? :D (Yes, this is a serious question. I'd hate to see it go...and being the end of the eighth month I don't see myself picking it up this year. :(

I would like to keep it going next year too, but this is not the right thread to start a petition, because it usually goes away shortly after the end of the month. This would be a better place: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=56994210#post56994210

The deadline to enter the contest is Oct. 31. You might want to enter to show personal interest in the contest for next year.

For immunity won, I would like to take it in Reviews & Essays, cap level 1, please.

Immunity

I'd like to take my immunity in the novels and novellas category with cap level 1.

Back