Thanks for the feedback from DanWants

D

DanWants

Guest
Just wanted to say how amazing the feedback has been for my first audio story, and I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words.
 
I absolutely adore your audio stories, your voice is to die for. It makes me wet everytime.
and yes I have listened to them more than once ;)

I second this! Can't wait to hear your next recording!
 
For a young guy like yourself, it is amazing how you know EXACTLY what to say and how to say it. You have masterfully mixed sweet with a little dirty. You are an unbelievable turn on. Seriously, men, if you want to know how to stir a woman into a frenzy, listen to the audios by DanWants. Seriously delicious.
xoxo to you Dan.
 
Last edited:
Got a link to your audio? I'm a lazy cuss, don't like searching all day for it. :)
 
Next recording?

Please Dan you have to do more recordings! You have a gift! You must MUST continue to share it with us. Xo
 
Please, Please, Please

Do another recording soon? I think the audio section is missing an audio from you right about now.

Oh, and well done! They're amazing and the only audios I just never tire of.
 
So it seems Im not the only one dying for another audio from you, hopefully our wishes come true soon, if not well, it was worth a shot!:D Your voice is amazing!
 
Hello! I really enjoyed all of your stories, I was wondering if you would ever consider doing an interracial story, like with a black woman and a white man? It might sound silly but I would really love "hear" what you come up with! If not I still love your stories they're some of my favorites! :)
 
Back
Top