shy asian girl peeking in

I'll bump this up for some time. :) Been away for a while, busy with this and that.
Hope everyone's still okay. And I hope you guys still think I'm okay! ;)
I hope I still know how to attach pics here.... let's see...

Last edited:
I'll bump this up for some time. :) Been away for a while, busy with this and that.

Well, helllloooooo there. You are stunning:rose: Somebody still has it;) You are a lot better than OK. Thank you!

I'm still doing okay. You still look more than okay. Pictures attached well. It's like you never left. :D

Well, helllloooooo there. You are stunning:rose: Somebody still has it;) You are a lot better than OK. Thank you!

I'm glad you think that I still have it. ;) I have a little flab here and there, but I think I'm still okay - and happy that you think so too!

I'm still doing okay. You still look more than okay. Pictures attached well. It's like you never left. :D

Hey you! I'm happy you're okay too! And I'm glad that the pics were attached. I might have forgotten already. :p (And I'm glad that you think that I'm ok too!)

I'm glad you think that I still have it. ;) I have a little flab here and there, but I think I'm still okay - and happy that you think so too!

Hey you! I'm happy you're okay too! And I'm glad that the pics were attached. I might have forgotten already. :p (And I'm glad that you think that I'm ok too!)

You are way better than OK:rose:

So lovely to see you Shai!!! and such gorgeous photos!! Looks like you have lost weight as well.... Is always fun to see you pop in from time to time :p

Still as gorgeous and stunning as ever.
((HUGGLES))
No matter where I am in life, I will always remember you. Hope you are taking care and of course that you are well.
xoxo

Mmmmm great to see your sweet gorgeous self again! !

:eek: wow, you are back...

and with such lovely pictures.
amazing! you still look so hot. i will always be a fan of your legs and...
thanks for posting :cool:

So lovely to see you Shai!!! and such gorgeous photos!! Looks like you have lost weight as well.... Is always fun to see you pop in from time to time

Hey hong! Good to see some old friends every time I "pop in". I'm glad you liked the pics. Something was ready to "pop out", could you see? lol Hmm.. re: weight, I've lost some weight - but not at my ideal size yet. My face is thinner (that's why I can have shorter hair now), but I still have that stubborn belly fat. :p Too lazy to do crunches and core exercises. lol But I've found a new outlet - I do zumba now, so I'm glad it's working! :D

Still as gorgeous and stunning as ever.
((HUGGLES))
No matter where I am in life, I will always remember you. Hope you are taking care and of course that you are well.
xoxo

Shyguy!!! :D (huggles too) Good to see you here! I'm glad you still remember me. :) I've had some semi-scary moments, healthwise, but I'm okay again. Just trying to eat healthier and be more active. I hope you are too! Take care :rose:

Wow! Still stunning and looking very yummy!

Kiwi! Didn't know that you're still around, lurking! ;) Still being naughty there down under? ;)

Mmmmm great to see your sweet gorgeous self again! !

Hello there! I don't believe we've met? :) Always nice to see someone new to this thread (or maybe you lurked before)? Thanks for dropping by. :)

wow, you are back...
and with such lovely pictures.
amazing! you still look so hot. i will always be a fan of your legs and...
thanks for posting

Hallo meine liebe! Yeah I am back! And I'm glad you still like my legs and ... ! ;) Thanks for visiting here. ;)

Hey shai :)

Good to see you visit though Elaine and i missed your picture ?? Hope all is well ...... ?? We've been very busy ourselves with our 2 little boys ( 6 years and 18 months old ) so we barely have enough time for ourselves needless to say LIT !?!?!!

I'll be sure to tell her you said " kisses :kiss: " !

Hey shai

Good to see you visit though Elaine and i missed your picture ?? Hope all is well ...... ?? We've been very busy ourselves with our 2 little boys ( 6 years and 18 months old ) so we barely have enough time for ourselves needless to say LIT !?!?!!

I'll be sure to tell her you said " kisses " !

Hi Joe! Good to see you! Long time... :) Good to know that you're still lurking sometimes. ;)

Yes, I took down the recent pics. They contained part of my face, and I don't like leaving those publicly for long... the recognition factor. All is well with me - I'm glad all's well with you, Elaine and the kiddos too! ;) Give Elaine and the 2 boys hugs & kisses from me. Cheers!

Kiwi! Didn't know that you're still around, lurking! ;) Still being naughty there down under? ;)

Still lurking, if I get the chance between R/L stuff and the earthquakes we are having here at the moment :( been very shaky!

The nipple peek pics were very inspiring :devil: and your current av pic is a little bit exciting too ;) So yes you could say I am being a little naughty. :D

Hope all is well.

:heart:
Kiwi

Hallo meine liebe! Yeah I am back! And I'm glad you still like my legs and ... ! ;) Thanks for visiting here. ;)

Hey sure I will always visit your thread when there is something going on.
Your latest picture were quite an inspiration.
I hope you are having a godd time.

Hey Shai,

Looks like I missed the latest posts:( oh well, i'm sure they were hot as always:)

See you around.

Back