Eating Your Own Cum

So last time I did in fact get my head in my mouth. I had pulled earlier in the day so I was very flexible
and dropped right on in. I jacked and sucked, doing my best to edge for as long as I could. Eventually I just couldn't hold it back anymore and let loose:I came in my mouth and swallowed the whole damn load. It tasted much better this time too, yum! i plan on doing the same thing again soon.

Maybe ill change it up sometime, who has a kinky idea for me?

Well if you like kinky, try doing it in a bathtub next time and starting by lying on y9our back and pissing into your mouth. Always gets me hot and hard. Then follow with a load of cum! Too kinky?
 
Woke up HARD

Anytime i wake up hard, i need to cum. Perfect time to taste my sweet cum. Update soon or inbox me
 
I love licking up my hot creamy cum after i shoot my load. And I love seeing a woman with cum on her lips, on her tits or dripping from her pussy. Even tho I do lick up my own cum I admit that I would love to lick another mans cum from a woman's lips or off her body. It makes me so hot to see a woman dripping with cum and I would prefer to still be hard and horny when I'm lick up a load of hot creamy cum.

I admit that sometimes I have to make up my mind to lick up my own cum before hand, cause I'm not quite as eager to after I shoot. I also prefer to lick up the cum from my hand , i prefer warm cum. If you shoot into a glass or on a plate it becomes cold and that's not very appealing to me.

Cum should always be licked up when warm , or off of something warm ( or body temperature ;) )
 
I want to talk my wife into snowballing me. Not sure if she is ready for that. I have kissed her right after a blow job, so she might go for it. Would love for her to grab my face, force my mouth open and spit it all in my mouth then hold my mouth closed and hold my nose and force me to swallow. Maybe even a little smack on the cheek afterwards. :eek:
 
I want to talk my wife into snowballing me. Not sure if she is ready for that. I have kissed her right after a blow job, so she might go for it. Would love for her to grab my face, force my mouth open and spit it all in my mouth then hold my mouth closed and hold my nose and force me to swallow. Maybe even a little smack on the cheek afterwards. :eek:

So ask her! You may be surprised by what she says, I was!
 
I want to talk my wife into snowballing me. Not sure if she is ready for that. I have kissed her right after a blow job, so she might go for it. Would love for her to grab my face, force my mouth open and spit it all in my mouth then hold my mouth closed and hold my nose and force me to swallow. Maybe even a little smack on the cheek afterwards. :eek:

I wouldn't even ask her. When I first did it with my wife, she was giving me a blowjob and I was really into it.. During the final minute, I told her to hold the cum in her mouth and like a good girl she did. When I exploded into her mouth I reached down and cupped her face as I lowered my lips to hers and gave her the french kiss of her life. She was so into it as our tongues intermingled, bathed in my cum. We've done it ever since.
 
I've never shared, but I think snowballing would be interesting to try. I love going down on a woman after I've cum in her. Does that count?!?!?
 
I've never shared, but I think snowballing would be interesting to try. I love going down on a woman after I've cum in her. Does that count?!?!?

If you've managed to eat some of your own juice while eating her then
I'd say yeah it counts.
 
After reading several stories and post last night, i suddenly got the urge to cum. After scrolling threw several cei and joi videos and edging i couldnt wait to cum. I ran across a TS self sucking vid and ofcourse wished i could do so. (By the way, TS/shemale individuals are soooooo sexy and arousing!!) i played with myself to these videos as i edged and tasted my precum licking everydrop from my fingers. My lips sticky from cum, i know i wanted more. I try to control my cum at times and last nite was no different. I came without even touching myself i was so aroused. The only thing that coulda been better is if i was fed my cum. I came unto to top of my fist as i held my throbbing cock. Quickly i licked my warm tasty cum from my hand. I cum alot so a mouthful was taken and i still had run off. I went to bed with the taste of cum on my breath and on my lips.... Wondeful night i must say. Tonite i must do it over!!
 
eating

so yummy to taste the hot cum the first time! i was turned off at first, but then i began to lick at it and it was so nice and hot and creamy and salty...what can i say?
 
Last night while watching a CEI movie, I came in my hand and just couldn't bring it to my lips. Hoping the next chance I get I will have the courage.
 
She sometimes forces me to take my own load in my mouth, or lick it off her perfect body.
 
I've found that it isn't a matter of courage. If you wait for that, you'll never get there. As has been mentioned, you just need to do it. There won't be the thrill you get of thinking about it the whole time you're jacking off, it mostly just becomes an intellectual exercise. When I manage to get the job done, there's a matter-of-factness to the proceeding that belies the excitement and passion I feel while I'm convincing myself I'm going to do it this time - before there's a white puddle in my hand.
 
Ive never been with a guy that would or had. Some of them didn't like kissing after a blowjob even.
 
Back
Top