The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, K, you've painted yourself into a corner yet again. Good luck getting out of this one. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the post and run, but any prayers or good energy shot toward my bug girl this morning would be a god-send... And she'll need it by the time lunch rolls around.

Thanks.
:rose:

You could consider waiting until the paint dries and then walking out of the room with all the confidence in the world.

Now why didn't I think of that? (Probably all the paint fumes :rolleyes:)

Sorry for the post and run, but any prayers or good energy shot toward my bug girl this morning would be a god-send... And she'll need it by the time lunch rolls around.

Thanks.
:rose:

The karma train is headed for bug town. :rose:

Best wishes - to both of you.

The gym two days in a row! I think that's a lifetime first for me!

And if I get back from my 500-mile round-trip business trip tomorrow in time, I may see if I can make it into a hat-trick :)

Great, really great.

This smartass reply immediately earned me some guys telling me that they would not mind if I would strip for them.........

What is feminine about my nick? Is some Latin knowledge too much to ask for these days? (rhetorical question...)

The karma train is headed for bug town. :rose:

Best wishes - to both of you.

Thank you!

She did awesome on the stand and is holding up like a trooper so far. And in less than 48 hours we'll be far away from anyone she might know and around lots of new and exciting things for an entire weekend.

I think this board is jinxed. Every time I've come here and talked about a girl, whatever it is has ended shortly after. This latest case is no exception, although in this instance, the fault is very far from all mine. Not knowing that I've been sweating bullets trying to be a good boyfriend and ensuring my neuroses didn't cause problems by getting as much advice as possible before confronting issues, she told me today because it seemed like I didn't care about her, she'd stopped caring about me. I'm a mixture of disappointed [I still really like her], offended [with the amount of effort I've expended over her...] and angry [she expected me to be a mind-reader, didn't bother talking about her issues], although more the first than the others.

I think this board is jinxed. Every time I've come here and talked about a girl, whatever it is has ended shortly after. This latest case is no exception, although in this instance, the fault is very far from all mine. Not knowing that I've been sweating bullets trying to be a good boyfriend and ensuring my neuroses didn't cause problems by getting as much advice as possible before confronting issues, she told me today because it seemed like I didn't care about her, she'd stopped caring about me. I'm a mixture of disappointed [I still really like her], offended [with the amount of effort I've expended over her...] and angry [she expected me to be a mind-reader, didn't bother talking about her issues], although more the first than the others.

Sorry to hear that MS.

Well, you're getting lots of valuable relationship experience, at least...(she said, trying valiantly to put a positive spin on the situation).

Oh no!! I'm really sorry to hear that. You are an awesome dude, and I don't doubt for a second the amount of effort you put into this girl. I'm sending a huge hug out to you, and you know that my PM box is always open. :rose:

I'm thinking I should start running "mind reading for dominants" courses.

That's sucky, but better out than trapped in it. It's just a matter of keeping looking until you find the right person.

Great, really great.

This smartass reply immediately earned me some guys telling me that they would not mind if I would strip for them.........

What is feminine about my nick? Is some Latin knowledge too much to ask for these days? (rhetorical question...)

Maybe it's the naked chicks in your av and profile picture.

Thank you!

She did awesome on the stand and is holding up like a trooper so far. And in less than 48 hours we'll be far away from anyone she might know and around lots of new and exciting things for an entire weekend.

I'm glad to hear this mine field has been crossed.

Somewhere out there (I'm not allowed to tell you where), a hot girl with 512 good qualities and only 72 bad ones just broke up with her bf. You will have four more relationships, and she will have three, before you both meet and fall rabidly, foamy-mouthed in love/lust.

You better get out there and get those four relationships over ASAP, MS!

I'm glad to hear this mine field has been crossed.
*snip*
Thanks DGE. Bug really is a trooper... Just got to make it another 24 hours and we'll be good.

Until then I might have to test the theory that mom-hangover responds the same to a Dutch Brothers cinnamon mocha as sub-hangover...

Last edited:
Thought I'd pass this along for the ladies, especially those who have a history of cancer in their family. Encouraging news.

Well, you're getting lots of valuable relationship experience, at least...(she said, trying valiantly to put a positive spin on the situation).

No, actually, you've got a fair point. Although it didn't end well, now I can look back and as a result know that I need a partner who's more comfortable being affectionate and instigating it than she was. Among other things, naturally, but that's something I can take away.

Somewhere out there (I'm not allowed to tell you where), a hot girl with 512 good qualities and only 72 bad ones just broke up with her bf. You will have four more relationships, and she will have three, before you both meet and fall rabidly, foamy-mouthed in love/lust.

You better get out there and get those four relationships over ASAP, MS!

Can't I just fuck four people and call them relationships?

Oh no!! I'm really sorry to hear that. You are an awesome dude, and I don't doubt for a second the amount of effort you put into this girl. I'm sending a huge hug out to you, and you know that my PM box is always open. :rose:

I'm not quite as amazing as you think I am, but thanks anyway.

Can't I just fuck four people and call them relationships?

Nope. Doesn't count. According to addendum Four, paragraph 19, clause R in the handbook it has to be an actual intimate relationship of the non-fuck-friend variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back