The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely! Please can we cuddle?:kiss: We have tons of snow and it's cold! 23 F!

I've been in conditions like that. The best place to be is in front of a big fire! However, this might help.

bear_n_girl.jpg

Erm. . . hello ? Anyone home ?

Oy, Rolf; look at the mess in here. I think you & Olaf can set to and do a clean-up. Have the maidens sorted out the laundry & the linen yet ?

Dragon; please come and warm the stones again. Then light the fire.
I'll get the coffee going and order the doughnuts; is it worth warming the ovens ?

Right!. I'm for a snooze in the warm corner.

[ sips coffee appreciatively. Mmm, nice. ]

Happy Sunday, Naked People. :)

It's warming up nicely....only -2F here this morning.

I've music keeping company while the baking continues...Have a good one...:rose:

Happy Sunday, Naked People. :)

It's warming up nicely....only -2F here this morning.

I've music keeping company while the baking continues...Have a good one...:rose:

Morning Di :rose: :kiss:

-2F is way to cold for me. I'd need a lot more antifreeze. :D

Baking. *sigh* Almost makes me wish I had an oven.

Morning all. *wrapped up in blanket*

Morning Angel :rose: :kiss:

Stay bundled up, it's as cold there as it is here and us southerners don't like cold

Morning, Tx :kiss:

We Canadians are made of hardy stuff...it's unseasonably cold but sunny and bright. Spirits are high. And it's warm in the kitchen. I'll bring you some cookies.

Hi, Angel! :rose:

We Canadians are made of hardy stuff...it's unseasonably cold but sunny and bright. Spirits are high. And it's warm in the kitchen. I'll bring you some cookies.

Exactly how do you e-mail cookies? The person who figures that one out will make millions. :D

Exactly how do you e-mail cookies? The person who figures that one out will make millions. :D

-2F ?
I didn't think such a temperature existed outside a Lab or on films on the Arctic.

Can I offer anyone a hot mug of soothing something whilst I'm here ?

-2F ?
I didn't think such a temperature existed outside a Lab or on films on the Arctic.

Afternoon there, HP. I have my coffee and Di is in the cold reaches of Canada so two below zero is not uncommon. Some of our northern states, this applies too also. Google International Falls, Mn. It's about the coldest place in the US.

-2F ?

A hot mug of something sounds wonderful. In the northern mid-west and Canada they'll see -40F (which I believe is where C and F meet up,) and I think they already have in Calgary. Not sure though, but did have the coldest recorded temp on earth recently, or so I heard.

Unbelievable, I know! :eek:

Morning Angel :rose: :kiss:

Stay bundled up, it's as cold there as it is here and us southerners don't like cold
I will stay bundled up. I'm not as used to the cold as I once was living in Michigan.

Hi Di. :rose:
There's nothing more amusing than a Bichon pup on a tear. :D
I bet. What is she on a tear about today? *hugs to you*

Relax, all of you. Christmas is coming.

attachment.php

:)

:D I did that to a friend of mine at a Christmas party years ago. I still grin when I'm reminded of it. :D

Her husband didn't find it so humorous though. There just ain't no pleasing some people. :eek:

:D I did that to a friend of mine at a Christmas party years ago. I still grin when I'm reminded of it. :D

Her husband didn't find it so humorous though. There just ain't no pleasing some people. :eek:

My first reaction is why was she wearing so little as you could hang a bauble on the nipple ?

Di. One contributor (from Edmonton, I think), said the temperature round there went down to -46F.
Doesn't air liquefy round there ?

Honey:
There's some hot chocolate; or coffee if your like. And of course a drop of something to make it interesting.

I have to say, that it twenty years of living in a fairly sheltered part of England, that the coldest I have recorded in my garden was -14C.
When I lived in Yorkshire, it often got colder than that, particularly if you were in an exposed position.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back