Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( hairball ))) :kiss::)

Hiya! :) I see you lurking ;)
================================================
I am not lurking, I am leering. I think there is a difference.:)

Explain the difference ;) :kiss:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sienna's Music Lounge...
LITEROTICA's answer to MTV...

Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...

6th June

16th June

24th June

1st July

7th July

12th July
TODAY

coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

Explain the difference ;) :kiss:

Sienna's Music Lounge...
LITEROTICA's answer to MTV...

Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...

6th June

16th June

24th June

1st July

7th July

12th July
TODAY

coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

I think lurking is hiding in the background, and leering is a half step from chewing on my laptop

prop69..
Excuse me
Are you taking the proverbial fucking piss ???
=============================================

Hey..I'm an old guy...I am always taking a piss.
I even watch chick flicks

:D :D :D
Nice reply prop :) :kiss:

:p @ TRT
==============================================

it is as close as I will get to you.:p

In that case, according to a recent survey I believe looking at ladies boobies make men live longer?

In that case, may I offer you a nice life extending lear at mine ;) :kiss:

TRTartRobyn074.png

((( Breezey ))) :kiss::rose: :heart:

Back In Time
Some old quotes I made from years gone by on LIT :)

November 2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A nice warm huggable Welcome to.........jass1960 ....USAinUK .......and of course.....Mr Writer .........

Paul, you are a bit of a "Shelley" on the side arn't you?

:)

LOVE, HUGGS and KISSIPOOS'

Sienna

XxXxX
KISSIPOOS' ? :eek: Oh MY gOd

January 2002

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sienna blushes........ Thanks riverdeep

WELCOME mojojojo!...........hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do........

Sie.xxx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I remember this quite well and riverdeep! He sent me pictures in private of his cock... oh my, I don't think I blushed really, more awe-inspired by the beauty of his manhood. Apart from TRT, it was the most amazing I had ever seen at the time to be honest. Truly unforgettable. So, riverdeep my love if you are out there still... I bless you with all my heart

In that case, may I offer you a nice life extending lear at mine ;) :kiss:[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Will the life extention work for me Sienna, I need all the help I can get. BTW love your perky nipples.

In that case, according to a recent survey I believe looking at ladies boobies make men live longer?

Thank you Sienna for extending our lives with that view of your sexy breasts ;)

OK, where shall I begin?

I think I will start with XHam, a site that I have grown to dislike for 2 reasons.
1 - They don't support my fetish (damn book burners!)
2 - They have a facility which allows creeps and trolls to see which females are online.

This latter dislike means that every time I go online I get hit to the point of distraction and it ruins my visit.

Recently I discovered another site while continuing to try and improve my skills in faking pics. But this time I thought no way am I going through that experience again so I decided to register as a male and to doubly make sure I added 10 years to my age and said I was gay :D (yes my warped sense of humour I know).

I'd rather not tell you which site it is but suffice to say that it supports my fetish and being incognito means I am finally free to wander around and do my own thing without hindrance.

One of the better aspects of the site is that they don't have the concept of 'friends' like on XHam. In there I have to read through every word they say then decide if I want them as a friend or not. And here I am thinking "friend?" I don't even know you and the first words you say to me are "I wanna fuck your ass" (or other similar intros). At the last count there were over 300 waiting to be my so called 'friend', well they can all f**k off. On this new site if someone likes me they just click a button to say "I'm your fan", I don't have to do anything. Perfect.

What am I telling you all this for? Because they also support and encourage fake pics. People will contact you and ask if you will do one for them which is great because I'm still on a huge learning curve, but quite often the subject content is difficult i.e. the pics they supply, ugly etc. (Interestingly I have been asked by fems, shemales and men who want a fake pic of their wives, not a single request for a faked man.)

So, I was approached by a gorgeously beautiful Pakistani girl who has a gallery full of pics of herself and a perfect subject for me to learn more (let's face it, if you like the content of what you are doing then it becomes easier).

I did a few fakes, sexual in nature of course and then I re-read her profile. She was concerned that pics of such nature may go full loop and be confronted with if later in life. Well we all know what happens then don't we, so I deleted them and told her about your story (so sorry Tony I was just the messenger, I had no idea that it was you who posted Sienna's pic online, I never intended to cause ructions between you two.)

So, by now I was beginning to respect her, both her intelligence and her sexual prowess, she claims to be bisexual but being a man I have not yet had chance to find out. Today I decided to tell her the truth about me, I thought it was only fair to do so. I think I've just confused the shit out of her :(

I would love her to pop in here one day and meet you Sienna my love. But she has given to show the first GIF I've ever created and if you don't fall in love with her beauty then buy some new specs. Although you know I've always said that I love the darker skin tone and the gorgeous shiny black hair in contrast to my own pale complexion and red hair.

OK, let's see if the GIF works in here...

attachment.php

UZ Forever :kiss::heart:

Only sowed as a picture to me.

Still, it IS a very nice picture.

{{LORRAINE}} love.

Returning after a forced hiatus (lost my Internet for a few days, grrr....)

BrettJ in Canada

Does anyone else have this problem?
Not sure if my antivirus software is being a little over-sensitive. Please look at the very first page of this thread and tell me if you get a problem or not.

L
xxx

Does anyone else have this problem?
Not sure if my antivirus software is being a little over-sensitive. Please look at the very first page of this thread and tell me if you get a problem or not.

L
xxx

well it works...
what kidn of problem do you exactly have?

Update

If you are referring to this particular thread itself LORRAINE, I had no issues with it.

The problem was minor sweets, the adapter died. It just took about 36 hours for me to get a new one. Still, no Net for that long was annoying and slowed me down, work-wise. No distractions or amusements.

BrettJ in Canada

:D :D :D
Nice reply prop :) :kiss:

:p @ TRT
==============================================

TRTartRobyn074.png

mmhhh pretty relieving to watch this picture and knowing that i will live longer now :)
thank you for sharing Sienna

If you are referring to this particular thread itself LORRAINE, I had no issues with it.

The problem was minor sweets, the adapter died. It just took about 36 hours for me to get a new one. Still, no Net for that long was annoying and slowed me down, work-wise. No distractions or amusements.

BrettJ in Canada

I had a similar problem a few years ago when the vacuum cleaner gobbled up my ethernet cable.

remember thinking "I need my fix!"

I have since gone wireless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back