Ahoy, mateys! Happy Talk Like a Pirate day!

Arrrr, it be One-Eyed Tracy of the Wandering Eye. Well my booty is on deck for all to see, me lass.

(Yes, I'm sprawled naked on the bed as I type this, fresh from my bath and not having bothered to get dressed!)

Mmmmm, avast! That be a sight to see! :devil: Why, Cap'n Beastie....the sun is indeed over the yardarm!
 
G'night to the bilge rats every where!

A final AARRRRRRRR!! Before I heave myself off to me bunk!

May there be clear sailing on all your waters me hearty mateys!!!
 
Ahoy, Mateys! Did anyone find the Isle de Muerte yet? Big treasure there, I heard tell.

OH Arrr, it be an evil place, Death Island. Full of huge snakes and spiders, big 'oles in the ground and caves 'alf way up the cliff face.
Stay away, me hearties,

else I'll have to find another Bank.
 
Did I fail to mention I snagged first prize in the pirate contest? And me matey found my picture taking device aboard her craft. She kindly gave me a lift from one port to the other, dear lusty keeper of the ale that she is. I do believe a good night was had by all, but me recollection is fuzzy here and there, due to the fine Guinness they were serving at me favorite ale house.
 
attachment.php
 
I met that scurvy Pirate Nun on the Spanish Main and confessed all my sins as fast as I could to be spared walking the plank. I was only four years old, so there wasn't much to tell.
 
<bump>


Avast, me hearties!

This here post be serving to remind ye that tomorrow is September 19th, International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Dust off the hat and eye patch and corral yerself a parrot!

See yez all tomorrow!
 
<bump>


Avast, me hearties!

This here post be serving to remind ye that tomorrow is September 19th, International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Dust off the hat and eye patch and corral yerself a parrot!

See yez all tomorrow!

Arrrr! Jim 'awkins and I, Long John Silver, will be seein' ye tomorra afore the sun's over the yardarm. Arrr!
 
If there be any scallywags in the area, check your calendarrrrrr. It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day and we be pressganging members to join our crew!

Break open the cask o' rum and have yerself a wee nip to put ye in the mood.

(Need any help or inspiration to join in? See the official TLAPD site for a how-to.)
 
Well, blow me down!

And shiver me timbers while yer at it too.

R
 
Last edited:
Avast, ye lubbers! Tis yer old friend Long John. Jim 'awkins be still asleep in the foc'sle, but I'm 'ere with me bosun's pipe to welcome ye aboard. Theres grog in the water casks and a souvenir belaying pin fer each of ye, so I'll get Blind Pew to toot his flute and we'll all dance a merry hornpipe on the for'ard gun deck. Arrr!
 
Befast yer hands, Lassie. Methinks yer tongue wags fer mine hat, whilst ye hands secret to snatch me booty! R.

Arrr, ye scurvy dawg, yer treasure be mine!

Avast, ye lubbers! Tis yer old friend Long John. Jim 'awkins be still asleep in the foc'sle, but I'm 'ere with me bosun's pipe to welcome ye aboard. Theres grog in the water casks and a souvenir belaying pin fer each of ye, so I'll get Blind Pew to toot his flute and we'll all dance a merry hornpipe on the for'ard gun deck. Arrr!

<sings> Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

:)
 
4v45T! 84tT3N D0wn T3h t0Rr3nt5, 4nD 9U4RD Y3R 1p'5! 1 83 c0m1n9 f0r y3!

........

Oh wait, wrong kind of pirate.....

Yarr?
 
Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin. R.

<sings> Yo, ho! Yo, ho! A pirate's wife for me!

R.

How much grog have you had, matey? :eek: The pirate's wife wields a cutlass almost as well as the Cap'n does!



What be on the menu in the galley for grub, all ye lads and lasses?
 
Back
Top