"Yeah me! Congratulations to myself!"

SusanJillParker

I'm 100% woman
I just posted my 500th story as SusanJillParker. I also have 25 poems posted under than name too.

"Yeah me!"

I had 663 stories and poems posted under my BostonFictionWriter name but I about deleted 250 stories because they were being stolen and published as e-Books on Amazon.

I also have about 100 stories and poems under the names of PositiveThinker, AndTheEnd, and SuperHeroRalph. There's also several stories posted under the names of CarBuffStuff and WmForrester.

I figure that I have more than 1,500 stories and poems posted. That's a lot of writing in 8 years.

Another milestone reached.

Congratulations to myself on a job well done.

That's a heck of a lot of writing. I was going to say it was awful, but that might be misunderstood. I mean it in the sense it fills one with awe. I've got less than thirty and about that many working, with twice that in my ideas file. But I've only been able to finish one in the last year.

So yes, inspires awe from this hack.

That's a heck of a lot of writing. I was going to say it was awful, but that might be misunderstood. I mean it in the sense it fills one with awe. I've got less than thirty and about that many working, with twice that in my ideas file. But I've only been able to finish one in the last year.

So yes, inspires awe from this hack.

Much of my volume was from participating in Literotica's year long Survivor contest, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins.

I routinely write in 30 of the 35 categories. I won 1st place 3 times, $500 each win, 2014, 2014, and 2011. I finished 2nd place 3 times, $250 each win, 2007, 2008, & 2009. I finished 3rd place in 2012, $200.

I've won more money on Literotica than any other writer. I'm proud of that.

In 2015, they ended giving out prize money for that particular contest. Too bad.

don't diminish the fact that your stories aren't just schlock to 'push the count up'

i enjoy your work, and look forward to the next 50 stories.

congrats, and keep'em coming

RA

don't diminish the fact that your stories aren't just schlock to 'push the count up'

i enjoy your work, and look forward to the next 50 stories.

congrats, and keep'em coming

RA

Wow! Thank you...Ma. The, um, check is in the mail.

Come closer to the screen so that no one else hears.

By the way, you could have written something about how pretty and busty I am, too.

Oh, and you could have written that when there are so many bottle blondes out there, that I'm a natural blonde like you.

Congrats, that is a staggering amount of writing and over a period of many years. I don't know how you don't burn out. Hat's off to you.

Congrats, that is a staggering amount of writing and over a period of many years. I don't know how you don't burn out. Hat's off to you.

Thank you. Seemingly we're much the same. We love to write. Writing is our passion. I can't go a day without writing. Writing is my therapy.

I write about 60 hours a week and then answer e-mails. I've forgotten more stories than I've written. Always I have a couple dozen stories in all forms of completion. Being that I'm more a novelist than a short story writer, I've been writing longer pieces instead of shorter ones.

I'm lucky to finally do what I love to do. Oddly enough, I thought earning my college degree in English with creative writing and English literature minors would make me a better writer, it didn't. Other than school papers, I didn't write a word while in college. I've learned that no one can teach you how to write. Either you can write or you can't. Either you have the discipline to give up your life to write or you don't.

Still to this day, my biggest compliment was making my creative writing professor cry when he read my final exam paper. You may have heard of him, the late, great Dr. Robert Parker (no relation) of Spencer for Hire fame with the late Robert Urich and more recently Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck.

He taught at Boston University and Northeastern University in the 70's and 80's. My much older brothers, all boxers, hung around the gym where Bob Urich trained and where Robert Parker boxed. They introduced me to him when I was just a college freshman. With him already separated from his wife but living with her in the same house in Cambridge but on different floors, suffice to say, he liked me (lol).

I just thought he was a teacher. I never knew he'd become so rich and so famous. If I knew then what I know now, maybe I would have agreed to give him sex when he was always trying to get me drunk.

Thank you. Seemingly we're much the same. We love to write. Writing is our passion. I can't go a day without writing. Writing is my therapy.

I write about 60 hours a week and then answer e-mails. I've forgotten more stories than I've written. Always I have a couple dozen stories in all forms of completion. Being that I'm more a novelist than a short story writer, I've been writing longer pieces instead of shorter ones.

I'm lucky to finally do what I love to do. Oddly enough, I thought earning my college degree in English with creative writing and English literature minors would make me a better writer, it didn't. Other than school papers, I didn't write a word while in college. I've learned that no one can teach you how to write. Either you can write or you can't. Either you have the discipline to give up your life to write or you don't.

Still to this day, my biggest compliment was making my creative writing professor cry when he read my final exam paper. You may have heard of him, the late, great Dr. Robert Parker (no relation) of Spencer for Hire fame with the late Robert Urich and more recently Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck.

He taught at Boston University and Northeastern University in the 70's and 80's. My much older brothers, all boxers, hung around the gym where Bob Urich trained and where Robert Parker boxed. They introduced me to him when I was just a college freshman. With him already separated from his wife but living with her in the same house in Cambridge but on different floors, suffice to say, he liked me (lol).

I just thought he was a teacher. I never knew he'd become so rich and so famous. If I knew then what I know now, maybe I would have agreed to give him sex when he was always trying to get me drunk.

Congrats on the achievements. These paragraphs above flowed so well, I can't wait to read your works.

You are wonderful

It's a privilege to read you, know you and interact with you. I hope the trolls will leave you alone. They are so childish. Just ignore them.

Back