bi handjob buddies

Hard on

Just started skimming this thread, and found my self hard as a rock. Anyone I the Houston area interested in maybe trying this out today? 29 mwm here

Shoot me a pm so we can maybe shoot our loads

Last edited:
Need

I need to slowly stroke a hard cock using pre-come only and maybe some spit as Lube until he explodes over my hands I'm in western Massachusetts if you are around me it me up

Last edited:
I'd like to find a buddy really close to where I live because I'm a MWM, like so many others. Can't let wife know because she is very religious and conservative. Retired, so don't really have much opportunity to wander around the city.

I freely admit, though, that I enjoy giving BJs more that just using my hand. I like the taste of precum, and love to swallow.

Forgot to add that I am kinda close to the 290/B'way 8 intersection.

I need to slowly stroke a hard cock using pre-come only and maybe some spit as Lube until he explodes over my hands I'm in western Massachusetts if you are around me it me up

This!

And my CL post got me 3 possibles, all local, and sounding normal. Hope to meet this Friday afternoon to stroke, jack, rub, and watch my first cock erupt all over my hands. Can't. freaking. Wait.

This!

And my CL post got me 3 possibles, all local, and sounding normal. Hope to meet this Friday afternoon to stroke, jack, rub, and watch my first cock erupt all over my hands. Can't. freaking. Wait.

Best of luck. Keep us posted as to the outcome. ;)

Back